Letting Your Kids Die Is Okay If It's For Faith says bible thumper

guno

Gold Member
Mar 18, 2014
NYC and NC
We have a serious mental disease in this country , its called religious fundamentalism

Theologically consistent anyway. If your religion has an afterlife, and your kid dies, presumedly they're in heaven or paradise. Not exactly a bad thing.

Letting kids die is the Democrat parties motto:

they are the party who supports ABORTIONS on demand.

so please spare us your stupid sermon

We have a serious mental disease in this country , its called religious fundamentalism

Letting your kids die for the sake of continued promiscuity or a shapely body is okay say pro-abortionists. Yes ... America certainly does have a serious mental illness.

Is there a difference in continued promiscuity and plain ol promiscuity? Is this something new the kids are doing?

Letting your kids die for the sake of continued promiscuity or a shapely body is okay say pro-abortionists. Yes ... America certainly does have a serious mental illness.

Is there a difference in continued promiscuity and plain ol promiscuity? Is this something new the kids are doing?

Promiscuity is promiscuity. To continue that lifestyle one must murder an unwanted baby if that lifestyle is to continue, uninterrupted.

I retired 10 years ago, and have lost track of what "the kids" are doing.

I did run in to a girl I once taught, she now has 5 children and 2 grandchildren.

She is 32.

Letting kids die is the Democrat parties motto:

they are the party who supports ABORTIONS on demand.

so please spare us your stupid sermon

Wait...are the two equally ok or are they equally morally reprehensible?

Is killing your kid before birth not ok...but allowing your kid to die based on the parent's religious beliefs OK????

Promiscuity is promiscuity. To continue that lifestyle one must murder an unwanted baby if that lifestyle is to continue, uninterrupted.

I read somewhere recently that half of all American women have had at least one abortion.

It may have been just some nut here saying it, or, something I read at MSN homepage.

If true, that is just totally scary.

That clears it right up.

That clears it right up.

Glad to help!

Playing Devil's Advocate a moment, if parents are religious, and love their children, they should let their children die from whatever disease or illness befalls them so they go to Heaven. Compared to Heaven, this life is Hell. Why would loving parents want their children spending any more time here in Hell than is necessary? If some sickness occurs and the child can die from it, that's what religious parents should let happen since no one's at fault and presumedly below the age of adulthood a child isn't going to be held responsible for sins yet.

(back to normal) :)

Only parents who would seek medical aid for their sick kids are the atheists. When we die that's it, nothingness, so preventing death is consistent with atheism.

That clears it right up.

Glad to help!

irrational thought can be understood for what it is...that does not make the thinking anymore rational

Playing Devil's Advocate a moment, if parents are religious, and love their children, they should let their children die from whatever disease or illness befalls them so they go to Heaven. Compared to Heaven, this life is Hell. Why would loving parents want their children spending any more time here in Hell than is necessary? If some sickness occurs and the child can die from it, that's what religious parents should let happen since no one's at fault and presumedly below the age of adulthood a child isn't going to be held responsible for sins yet.

Only parents who would seek medical aid for their sick kids are the atheists. When we die that's it, nothingness, so preventing death is consistent with atheism.

The fact of the matter is that the vast majority of Christian parents DO take their little lambs to the doctor when they're ill. Another fact is that every human on earth is going to die someday so death is a very real part of life. Personally, I would rather die at a relatively young age than linger on in some old folk's home or die a slow death with Alzheimer's Disease or cancer.

Last edited:

That clears it right up.
Glad to help!

irrational thought can be understood for what it is...that does not make the thinking anymore rational
You prove your own point.

The fact of the matter is that the vast majority of Christian parents DO take their little lambs to the doctor when they're ill. Another fact is that every human on earth is going to die someday so death is a very real part of life. Personally, I would rather die at a relatively young age then linger on in some old folk's home or die a slow death with Alzheimer's Disease or cancer.

Contemplate my eventual demise often. Hope I live long enough that my brain turned to mush and I don't have the same aversion to it I do right now. :)

The fact of the matter is that the vast majority of Christian parents DO take their little lambs to the doctor when they're ill. Another fact is that every human on earth is going to die someday so death is a very real part of life. Personally, I would rather die at a relatively young age then linger on in some old folk's home or die a slow death with Alzheimer's Disease or cancer.

Contemplate my eventual demise often. Hope I live long enough that my brain turned to mush and I don't have the same aversion to it I do right now. :)

If (when) I get to that point where I can no longer take care of myself I plan on driving to a high mountaintop in the cold of winter; bringing a couple of gallons of brandy; partaking of said brandy; and falling asleep in the pristine wilderness never to awaken (in this life) again.

If (when) I get to that point where I can no longer take care of myself I plan on driving to a high mountaintop in the cold of winter; bringing a couple of gallons of brandy; partaking of said brandy; and falling asleep in the pristine wilderness never to awaken (in this life) again.

You say that now. But I think we adapt to our changing capabilities or disabilities as they occur making the best of it. Because it's a gradual change it's not so sudden and jarring that we say "I can't go on like this." Rather we've gone on making the best of it for a while.

Forum List

Back