Letter from a young Saudi man of the people of America

Bombing the shit out of downtown Mecca shortly after the 9/11 attacks would have saved us 4,000 American soldiers, a trillion dollars, and satisfied our blood lust all with the approval and understanding of the rest of the world (except for the Middle East, but fuck them).

HELL YES!!!

And Habib is too fucking stupid to realize how close that actually came to happening.

He's too fucking stupid to realize it is ONLY because of the Bush family ties to Saudi Arabia, that we didn't make all of Saudi Arabia a stinking glass ashtray full of incinerated Saudi Arabians.

BUSH is the only reason Habib is still alive and well today and able to post here.

He SHOULD be fucking GRATEFUL AS HELL to Bush, but what does he do?

Blame Bush.

Holy fucking Mohammad. :eusa_doh:

Do you think that the bombers were Saudis are the World Trade Tower ...??You are not know anything .. This was one of President Bush in order to find an excuse for the war in Afghanistan ..??

You are telling the truth.

The bombers were not Saudi people.

Bush used it as an excuse to attack Iraq and Afghanistain.

People in the Middle East know this is true.

Americans don't believe it.

Do you think that the bombers were Saudis are the World Trade Tower ...??You are not know anything .. This was one of President Bush in order to find an excuse for the war in Afghanistan ..??

You are telling the truth.

The bombers were not Saudi people.

Bush used it as an excuse to attack Iraq and Afghanistain.

People in the Middle East know this is true.

Americans don't believe it.

You're as stupid as your pal Habib.

Bombing the shit out of downtown Mecca shortly after the 9/11 attacks would have saved us 4,000 American soldiers, a trillion dollars, and satisfied our blood lust all with the approval and understanding of the rest of the world (except for the Middle East, but fuck them).

HELL YES!!!

And Habib is too fucking stupid to realize how close that actually came to happening.

He's too fucking stupid to realize it is ONLY because of the Bush family ties to Saudi Arabia, that we didn't make all of Saudi Arabia a stinking glass ashtray full of incinerated Saudi Arabians.

BUSH is the only reason Habib is still alive and well today and able to post here.

Blame Bush.

There ain't nuthin' holy about Mohammed.

TruthmattersI

will explain to you that we are against terrorists, but some are from wealthy supporters while the government, they fought them and kill the terrorists ..I feel for you and blessings of Allaah My presence here .. I'm ready to get out if you want ..!

Fuck off troll..

If you bang on about not being fluent, then put together a sentence like the one above, you are full of shit....

HELL YES!!!

Blame Bush.

There ain't nuthin' holy about Mohammed.

Yeah, I know.

It was a turn of phrase....and something to piss off Habib and his pals. :D

Listen, Habib.

Habib or Habeeb (Arabic: حَبيبْ, "beloved") is an Arabic word meaning beloved.

Mohammed or Muhammed is an Arabic word for "shit-filled pedophile."

Granted, that's just a rough translation.

It is difficult to believe that so many people adhere to the completely insane quackery expressed by a low-life, hate-filled, fucking maggot piece of shit pedophile.

images

6a00e008c6b4e5883400e5529e99168833-350wi

Kind of sad that many members of this board attack people from other countries.

We should welcome these people and find out how they live and what they think.

I personally find their views interesting and educational. No matter what country they hail from. :cool:

Kind of sad that many members of this board attack people from other countries.

We should welcome these people and find out how they live and what they think.

I personally find their views interesting and educational. No matter what country they hail from. :cool:

That's odd. "Odd" as in "false."

I don't believe that anybody has attacked him because he's from another country. Some people have challenged him (bluntly and directly) over some of his stated positions and assertions, though.

You know it's not related to Islam, the events of the World Trade Center .. And Bush, but in fact what are you trying to discredit .. Therefore, not a scandal against the American people .. Is not it ..?? But Saddam Hussein a criminal and deserves what happened to him .. But the Iraqi people deserve what happened to you there ...?? who are killed daily in Iraq, you deserve it ..

This is where i draw the line..

How can you be so ignorant saying Islam had nothing to do with 9/11..

I'm guessing thats what they teach you in school over there right? That the Jews were the ones who did it right?

/Facepalm

Kalam said there are many non-decent, but also .. I do not want to get into an argument with some people who do not know the truth ..! I was a child, and the father and the mother of hatred against Islam and this is not .. Perhaps after many years they will know the truth always brood in this matter, and say you're talking about Islam and Saudi Arabia. &lt;p&gt; If Islam is bad. How one billion and 200 million Muslims .. And how Islam everywhere in the world, even in America, and there are Muslims .. Have you ever asked yourself one day .. What is this Islam ... And how it came .. Where ... The reason .. What ...?? Of course not .. Because you do not care about the truth of Islam .. Only interested in Muslim terrorists, is not it .. ..! For you at the other Latrun of war and destruction in your eyes .. I'll leave you the opportunity to know everything about Islam, and the English-language sites I will talk about Islam .. Those who want to know the truth for remote .. &gt; I'm out of the site, but I go to another place, and the United States and I will speak the truth, because it was my duty towards the Islamic religion. &lt;br&gt; &lt;br&gt; You might think that I speak of the great call of Shaykh al-Islam ... I'm not I'm barely 17 years old, but Islam teaches us the truth of micro -- <br> <br>New year greetings to you, lots of transparency and truth.

These are sites

New Page 2

New Page 2

ãæÞÚ ÇáÅÓáÇã

Forum List

Back