Letter from a young Saudi man of the people of America

Dec 21, 2009
Saudi city of Jeddah
Peace and mercy of God. I am a young Saudi, and I entered this site by accident, and I liked a lot. <I am fluent in the English language a little bit .. But I read some people here that we are not bad .. We are not as well. The media and television is to bring you this .. You think we are in the streets with us weapons and bombs .. No, we're not as well .. Islam did not tell us to kill innocent people .. But there are very few Muslims did not understand Islam terrorists that they were true .. As for us in the public good and peaceful and I love America .. <Personally, I love America, I love Oprah Winfrey, and I love Michael Jackson and actress Angelina Jolie, and many .. Because of faulty information and television .. I hope can travel to Saudi Arabia, and to see for yourselves

If you think that we are terrorists .. what we say about Israel ..?They are every day killing scores of innocent Muslims without any reason, even children as well ..?But God avenged the children of former President Sharon ..!That suffer every day from God because of the dirty work ..I am saddened by the fact that America is supporting Israel with weapons and money.

Only fools think all Muslims are terrorists.

Saudi Arabia supports some bad things with their money too.

No .. no .. no .. the Kingdom Atdamanm but happens to some of the terrorists rich ..The Saudi government continues to fight with the terrorists and in the month of December last one of the terrorists tried to assassinate one of the royal family because of it ..

I'm sad because do you think we support terrorism, we are not as well as

Peace and mercy of God. I am a young Saudi, and I entered this site by accident, and I liked a lot. <I am fluent in the English language a little bit .. But I read some people here that we are not bad .. We are not as well. The media and television is to bring you this .. You think we are in the streets with us weapons and bombs .. No, we're not as well .. Islam did not tell us to kill innocent people .. But there are very few Muslims did not understand Islam terrorists that they were true .. As for us in the public good and peaceful and I love America .. <Personally, I love America, I love Oprah Winfrey, and I love Michael Jackson and actress Angelina Jolie, and many .. Because of faulty information and television .. I hope can travel to Saudi Arabia, and to see for yourselves

If you think that we are terrorists .. what we say about Israel ..?They are every day killing scores of innocent Muslims without any reason, even children as well ..?But God avenged the children of former President Sharon ..!That suffer every day from God because of the dirty work ..I am saddened by the fact that America is supporting Israel with weapons and money.
Oprah is the Devil.

Oprah is the Devil.

Yes, And?

All rational people know that most saudis are no different than most americans. We all have the same basic needs, wants, and desires.

Sure we may worship god under different names, have different traditions and customs, wear different cloathes, speak different languages....but that is all superficial stuff.

In our cores we all have more in common then people usually realize.

TruthmattersI

will explain to you that we are against terrorists, but some are from wealthy supporters while the government, they fought them and kill the terrorists ..I feel for you and blessings of Allaah My presence here .. I'm ready to get out if you want ..!

I'm sorry but I'm not fluent in English fluently

You're not fluent in English non-fluently, either.

I think what you are saying is:

Muslims are not all bomb throwing terrorists. Check.

Then you proceed to tell us that those evil Jooooooz are terrorists!

Sorrry, Achmed, but your credibility is marred by your zeal to hate the Jew.

Did they teach you all that shit in your madras?

Was terrorism an elective course?

We know that not all Muslims are terrorists. In fact, most Muslims are very good people.

You need to find a way to live in peace with Israel. The Middle East is a VERY BIG PLACE and Israel is so tiny.

Coexist. Peace.

Oh, do not be frightened by my picture.

That is a representation of people who are obsessed with Sarah Palin and her family and everything she does.

If you look closely, the front Zombie suffering from Palin Derangement Syndrome has really nice red glasses

Forum List

Back