Letter from a young Saudi man of the people of America

I'm happy because of you .. and understand my feelings and want me staying would like to ask a lot of topics that belong to the Arabs and Israel but claimed that God is improving my English in order to Understand me a hand ..

I'm happy because of you .. and understand my feelings and want me staying would like to ask a lot of topics that belong to the Arabs and Israel but claimed that God is improving my English in order to Understand me a hand ..

Please stay and we can both learn.

I'm going to try and translate this a little bit in order to help your english along TunesBD Arabia.

I'm happy because of you TruthMatters. You understand my feelings.

I want to talk about issues that relate to the Arab and Israeli relationship.

God will help me improve my english so we can understand each other better.

very likely what he meant, thanks.

I think there are wrongs on both sides and neither is truely following the greater intentions of their religions.

I am without religion and believe in peace everywhere. I believe in knowledge and its ability to guide man to peace.

I am saddened by the fact that America is supporting Israel with weapons and money.[/SIZE]

Ok, let us discuss. :)

In your opinion, why aren't rich Arab countries like Saudi, UAE...using money to support the Palestinian position? At the very least, they could support a large media campaign.

Saudi and America; we are in bed together. Best Friends Forever. We even kiss in public.

Doesn't that make Saudi just as guilty as US?

Saudi Arabia, UAE and all Arab countries to support Palestine, but not with guns and bombs ... We support Palestine with food there are a lot of them die of hunger and thirst, Saudi Arabia has always supported the Flandam ... As for weapons, because that might cause a war between Hamas and Fatah, because everyone wants the weapons ... America play all the roles in this game are supporting Israel with weapons and bombs at the same time telling them do not kill the people of Palestine ..?So how do ..?

Discuss us lets the shitty record of Saudi Arabia when comes it to terrorism, acts of terror, terrorist funding, the suppression and torture of women (women of their own royal family including. Way the by, no have they approximately 1 million people in the royal family?)

Addressed once the history Saudi Arabia of is, we Israel discuss perhaps then.

The royal family had made some mistakes .. But this does not represent the people of Saudi Arabia .. And women here for princesses, and women here in Saudi Arabia. We offer them all they want .. Xi hit it precious no one can see and touch .. You can not understand ..!

I'm sorry but I'm not fluent in English fluently

Try explaining how you treat women. After that try explaining why 15 out of the 19 9/11 highjackers were Saudi. You guys are fuckin lucky Bush was so stupid. If most Americans had thier way we would have taken YOUR oil away from you and wiped out your religious training to hate America schools.

Do you think that the bombers were Saudis are the World Trade Tower ...??You are not know anything .. This was one of President Bush in order to find an excuse for the war in Afghanistan ..??

Do you think that the bombers were Saudis are the World Trade Tower ...??You are not know anything .. This was one of President Bush in order to find an excuse for the war in Afghanistan ..??

Actually, it was an excuse for the war in Iraq.

And I didn't see where you thanked us for getting rid of Saddam for you.

You know it's not related to Islam, the events of the World Trade Center .. And Bush, but in fact what are you trying to discredit .. Therefore, not a scandal against the American people .. Is not it ..?? But Saddam Hussein a criminal and deserves what happened to him .. But the Iraqi people deserve what happened to you there ...?? who are killed daily in Iraq, you deserve it ..

The royal family had made some mistakes .. But this does not represent the people of Saudi Arabia .. And women here for princesses, and women here in Saudi Arabia. We offer them all they want .. Xi hit it precious no one can see and touch .. You can not understand ..!

Understand not you?

Saudi Arabia, the glowing city on the hill...the degree of sophistication and civilised behavior that we all hope to achieve:

"Human Rights Watch has previously documented egregious labor rights violations, and the risk of domestic workers being prosecuted on spurious allegations of adultery, theft, or witchcraft. Forced confinement and the requirement that employers grant an "exit visa" before the worker can leave the country contributes to many cases of forced labor. In July 2009, Saudi Arabia's Shura Council finally passed, after deliberation for several years, an annex to the labor law that requires employers to provide domestic workers at least nine hours of rest each day and suitable accommodation.[3] However, it still contains vague provisions that leave workers exposed to abuse, such as the duty to obey employers' order and a prohibition against leaving the workplace without a "legitimate reason."

Slow Movement | Human Rights Watch

"Ali Sabat's death sentence apparently resulted from advice and predictions he gave on Lebanese television. According to Saudi media, in addition to Sabat, Saudi religious police have arrested at least two others for witchcraft in the past month alone.

"Saudi courts are sanctioning a literal witch hunt by the religious police," said Sarah Leah Whitson, Middle East director at Human Rights Watch. "The crime of ‘witchcraft' is being used against all sorts of behavior, with the cruel threat of state-sanctioned executions."

Saudi Arabia: Witchcraft and Sorcery Cases on the Rise | Human Rights Watch

"Amnesty International has called on Saudi Arabian authorities not to carry out a sentence of 40 lashes, imprisonment, and deportation handed down against a 75-year-old woman for being in the company of a young man she once breastfed.

“The minister of interior (Prince Nayef bin Abdul Aziz) is reported to have ordered the immediate detention and flogging of a 75-year-old woman, Khamisa Mohammed Sawadi, along with two Saudi Arabian men known only as Fahad and Hadyan,” the London-based human rights organization said on Tuesday."
AI urges Saudi Arabia to show clemency to elderly woman

"During the year (2008) the following significant human rights problems were reported: no right to change the government peacefully; beatings; judicially sanctioned corporal punishment; impunity, particularly on the part of the religious police; denial of public trials and lack of due process in the judicial system; political prisoners; incommunicado detention; restrictions on civil liberties such as freedoms of speech (including the Internet), assembly, association, movement, and severe restrictions on religious freedom; corruption; and lack of government transparency. Violence against women and discrimination on the basis of gender, religion, sect, and ethnicity were common. The sponsorship system limited the rights of foreign workers and remained a severe problem."
2008 Human Rights Report: Saudi Arabia

Forum List

Back