FREEDOM for the PLO

Yukon

Rookie
Feb 7, 2009
I implore you to support the middle-east fight for freedom.

"They" the chosen-people, control your country. How long will you tolerate this, how can you believe anything they say?

“You know very well, and the stupid Americans know equally well, that we control their government, irrespective of who sits in the White House. You see, I know it and you know it that no American president can be in a position to challenge us even if we do the unthinkable. What can they (Americans) do to us? We control congress, we control the media, we control show biz, and we control everything in America. In America you can criticize God, but you can’t criticize Israel…” Israeli spokeswoman, Tzipora Menache

"They" the chosen-people, control your country. How long will you tolerate this, how can you believe anything they say?

“You know very well, and the stupid Americans know equally well, that we control their government, irrespective of who sits in the White House. You see, I know it and you know it that no American president can be in a position to challenge us even if we do the unthinkable. What can they (Americans) do to us? We control congress, we control the media, we control show biz, and we control everything in America. In America you can criticize God, but you can’t criticize Israel…” Israeli spokeswoman, Tzipora Menache

"They" being Hamas, right? Hamas is oppressing the PLO. Hamas has kicked the PLO out of Gaza and machine gunned their operatives in the street. Hamas won the free and fair election in the PA, right?
We should fight against Hamas. I heartily agree.

Oh yeah. And there is no sucj person as "Tzipora Menache" http://www.rense.com/general85/quote.htm
Guess you just continue to prove what a gullible prick you are.

Last edited:

"They" being Hamas, right? Hamas is oppressing the PLO. Hamas has kicked the PLO out of Gaza and machine gunned their operatives in the street. Hamas won the free and fair election in the PA, right?
We should fight against Hamas. I heartily agree.

Oh yeah. And there is no sucj person as "Tzipora Menache" Warning - 'We Control Americans' A Hoax Quote?
Guess you just continue to prove what a gullible prick you are.

Yes, Hamas won the the elections. They were judged the most fair and open anywhere in the world according to international observers.

So, why did they have a coup as the propaganda states?

Firstly, there is no hyphen in the term 'Middle East'.

Secondly, the PLO does not represent the Middle East - it represents Palestinians.

Thirdly, the PLO does not generally operate under that name, but under the name FATAH.

Lastly, if you are going to implore people learn about the Holocaust - you might start by doing some studying on the topic yourself - from what I've seen of your posting on the topic you appear not to even be aware of the basics.

I am not sure where the PLO fits into Palestine's government. Palestine established a new government structure in 2002 when Arafat approved a new constitution.

The executive branch is headed by the President who is popularly elected to four year terms. The president appoints the Prime Minister and other ministers who require PLC (parliament) approval before they can take office. Just like presidential appointments in the US must be approved by the senate before they can take office.

The legislative branch consists of a 132 member body called the Palestinian Legislative Council. (PLC) These are the elected representatives of the people.

There is an independent judiciary. In 2006, there were 140 judges at the regular courts, with 93 in the WB and 47 in the GS. Among these judges, 14 were women, with 9 of them working in the WB and 5 in the GS.

So, where is the PLO?

I am not sure where the PLO fits into Palestine's government. Palestine established a new government structure in 2002 when Arafat approved a new constitution.

Yes, I can see that.

Palestine is governed the Palestinian Authority - many of the members are Fatah and/or ex-PLO.

So, where is the PLO?

Sitting on the West Bank after Hamas machine gunned their brethren in Gaza and took over.
If the election was the most free and fair then why is Abbas still the president, since he is Fatah?

Well actually Abbas is no longer the president. He walked away from the government in 2007. He walked away from his PM. He walked away from his cabinet. He walked away from the legislature. He walked away from the judiciary. He walked away from the constitution. He did everything except formally resign which he did in fact. And to top it off, his presidential term expired Jan. 9, 2009.

He did this because his coup attempt in Gaza failed.

If the election was the most free and fair then why is Abbas still the president, since he is Fatah?

Because the election you refer to was in Gaza, not the West Bank.

I thought the PA encompassed both areas.
Actually it does. See the link posted below.
The Palestinians are on the brink of if not actually in civil war. And how is anyone supposed to "negotiate" with someone like that??

Last edited:
So, where is the PLO?

Sitting on the West Bank after Hamas machine gunned their brethren in Gaza and took over.

Well actually Abbas is no longer the president. He walked away from the government in 2007. He walked away from his PM. He walked away from his cabinet. He walked away from the legislature. He walked away from the judiciary. He walked away from the constitution. He did everything except formally resign which he did in fact. And to top it off, his presidential term expired Jan. 9, 2009.

He did this because his coup attempt in Gaza failed.

COuld you ever post one post that was not factually incorrect?
France24 - PLO extends Abbas mandate as president

BBC News - Profile: Mahmoud Abbas

More from BBC on this..

A year after Mr Abbas won presidential elections, he suffered a major blow as Hamas gained a sweeping victory in legislative polls.

A short-lived unity government was formed after months of wrangling, but fell apart in June 2007 as factional street battles broke out in Gaza and Hamas drove Fatah's security forces from the Strip.

From then on, Mr Abbas ruled the West Bank only, essentially by presidential decree.

And when his four year term ended in January 2009, Hamas declared him illegitimate - although he argued that the Palestinian basic law called for presidential and legislative elections to be held at the same time, so he could legally stay in post for a further year until legislative polls due in January 2010.

I thought the PA encompassed both areas.
Actually it does. See the link posted below.
The Palestinians are on the brink of if not actually in civil war. And how is anyone supposed to "negotiate" with someone like that??

Yes, it does - but elections have not always been held at the same time.

As a general rule of thumb, Fatah dominate in the West Bank, and Hamas dominate Gaza.

Lastly, if you are going to implore people learn about the Holocaust - you might start by doing some studying on the topic yourself - from what I've seen of your posting on the topic you appear not to even be aware of the basics.

Holocaust. What holocaust is that? You must be of the Jew religion?

BBC News - Profile: Mahmoud Abbas

More from BBC on this..

A year after Mr Abbas won presidential elections, he suffered a major blow as Hamas gained a sweeping victory in legislative polls.

A short-lived unity government was formed after months of wrangling, but fell apart in June 2007 as factional street battles broke out in Gaza and Hamas drove Fatah's security forces from the Strip.

From then on, Mr Abbas ruled the West Bank only, essentially by presidential decree.

And when his four year term ended in January 2009, Hamas declared him illegitimate - although he argued that the Palestinian basic law called for presidential and legislative elections to be held at the same time, so he could legally stay in post for a further year until legislative polls due in January 2010.

There is a lot of good stuff in that article. There is a a shift in the elections between the president and the PLC due to Arafat's death. There was legislation in process to correct that but Abbas walked away from the government before that was complete.

There is no factional fighting or civil war as some would say. Abbas has "security" forces that are armed, paid, and trained by the US. These forces are to take out Palestinian resistance in general and Hamas in particular. Their job is to protect Israel not the Palestinian people. When Abbas tried to overthrow the elected government in Gaza Hamas kicked them out.

That is when Abbas and set up a military dictatorship in the West Bank with US arms and money.

Holocaust. What holocaust is that? You must be of the Jew religion?

No, I am not Jewish, and I live in a country which has almost 0 Jewish people. I don't have any Jewish family at all.

But I do believe in telling the truth about history.

If you want to hate Jewish people, go right ahead - but trying to twist or deny history is just childish.

Call me cynical, but I somehow have serious doubts that an Israeli spokewoman would say that. :rolleyes:

Forum List

Back