Lets's ask again, who won the debate?

Gawd, give it a rest, it was five days ago

I said after the debate, if Trump's numbers go up, I would admit he won the debate. The greater distance away from the debate, the farther he will fall.
Now, admit he lost or lie like he does.

I said after the debate, if Trump's numbers go up, I would admit he won the debate. The greater distance away from the debate, the farther he will fall.
Your OP question is meaningless if you are going to decide Trump lost and everyone else is a liar, Mr. Pinhead.

http://projects.fivethirtyeight.com/2016-election-forecast/#now

He is down over ten percent in the latest estimate. Do any of you people really think Donnie won the Monday debate?

Of course if you work for him, you will be fired if you say otherwise.

You'd like to go down on Trump, wouldn't you? Loser.
all of the polling from the debate isn't even in yet, but trump continues to slide, badly. Finally after all this time he is being called out for his never ending lies

I don't think he's falling because of the debate. I think he is falling (if he really is) because of the birther and Miss Universe issues, which the news networks have been discussing nonstop since.
That and the high level UNendorsements by USA Today and venerable Republican newspapers. People have got to be wondering if their choice is really such a smart one. It's not just a joke anymore. We're getting down to the finish line. People are going to start getting serious.

I don't think he's falling because of the debate. I think he is falling (if he really is) because of the birther and Miss Universe issues, which the news networks have been discussing nonstop since.
That and the high level UNendorsements by USA Today and venerable Republican newspapers. People have got to be wondering if their choice is really such a smart one. It's not just a joke anymore. We're getting down to the finish line. People are going to start getting serious.

I see the NYSlimes admits he's leading Ohio.

Lets not forget Cuba, lets not forget his tax returns, cause only the little people pay taxes. The smart ones like Trump, don't

Lets not forget Cuba, lets not forget his tax returns, cause only the little people pay taxes. The smart ones like Trump, don't

If there were anything to Trump's tax returns Obama's corrupt IRS would have been all over it. This isn't rocket science

If there were anything to Trump's tax returns Obama's corrupt IRS would have been all over it. This isn't rocket science

Come on Einstein, I am sure trumps returns fit the letter of the law, but why won't he release them? What do they contain that he is afraid of

Forum List

Back