Lets's ask again, who won the debate?

Come on Einstein, I am sure trumps returns fit the letter of the law, but why won't he release them? What do they contain that he is afraid of
535576_379700715445601_1597063963_n.jpg

Come on Einstein, I am sure trumps returns fit the letter of the law, but why won't he release them? What do they contain that he is afraid of

Maybe the returns would reveal the big check he received from Pooootin? Comrade Trump joins Nixon as being super corrupt.

Gawd, give it a rest, it was five days ago

When was President Bill Clinton's tryst with Monica L. exposed? Hypocrisy and dishonesty is the game played by you and Donald Trump.
It was exposed shortly before BJ Bubba was impeached, Cap'n Knowledge.

Duh, your reading skills are stupendous!

--sarcsm alert---

Q. How dumb is Hossfly?

A. He's as dumb as a willow tree.
upload_2016-9-30_11-46-29.png

I said after the debate, if Trump's numbers go up, I would admit he won the debate. The greater distance away from the debate, the farther he will fall.
Now, admit he lost or lie like he does.
I don't think he's falling because of the debate. I think he is falling (if he really is) because of the birther and Miss Universe issues, which the news networks have been discussing nonstop since.
That and the high level UNendorsements by USA Today and venerable Republican newspapers. People have got to be wondering if their choice is really such a smart one. It's not just a joke anymore. We're getting down to the finish line. People are going to start getting serious.
Lets not forget Cuba, lets not forget his tax returns, cause only the little people pay taxes. The smart ones like Trump, don't

If there were anything to Trump's tax returns Obama's corrupt IRS would have been all over it. This isn't rocket science

Of course it's not rocket science, it's simple math, like 2 + 2 does not always = 4; something too abstract for someone like you to comprehend.

I said after the debate, if Trump's numbers go up, I would admit he won the debate. The greater distance away from the debate, the farther he will fall.
I don't think he's falling because of the debate. I think he is falling (if he really is) because of the birther and Miss Universe issues, which the news networks have been discussing nonstop since.
That and the high level UNendorsements by USA Today and venerable Republican newspapers. People have got to be wondering if their choice is really such a smart one. It's not just a joke anymore. We're getting down to the finish line. People are going to start getting serious.
Lets not forget Cuba, lets not forget his tax returns, cause only the little people pay taxes. The smart ones like Trump, don't

If there were anything to Trump's tax returns Obama's corrupt IRS would have been all over it. This isn't rocket science
LOL Just what the hell do you think that an audit is? LOL

LOL Just what the hell do you think that an audit is? LOL

An audit is conducted to find problems, how many have they found auditing Trump's for years? You really are stupid

None of you Trumpettes want answer the question....FUNNY!

Unfortunately for you, Hillary knows which buttons to push to get Donnie to dive over the edge. And he obliges her by sending out tweets in the wee hours of the morning, clearly showing how imbalanced he is. He is cutting his own throat. Hillary just sharpened the knife.

I am so looking forward to all the news media excuses for reading the polling all wrong following the election when Trump wins by a landslide. I'm certain we'll see day after day to Werewolf Blitzer, George Step-on-all-of-us, and Lester Clinton Suck-UP holding round table discussions with the talking heads and Democratic pollsters and pundents acting as though they are totally dismayed at misintreptering the polling data so badly. That will be what we see on the nightly for a week following the election.

Trump did well the first half hour or so. He was on message and all you had to do was look at mrs bill's body language and facial expressions to see he was on point.

Then the rest of the debate happened.

smh

Trump simply does not know when to shut his pie hole. Give an answer, be direct, be precise, yadda, yadda, yadda, then move on. Dear GOD, he just can't help himself. She dangled the carrot and he just took off after it. The Miss Universe thing? "That isn't what happened, you're lying" or "I've evolved", then pivot to her email/benghazi/policy/whatever. Pull an obama and ignore it. I don't think he's capable of doing that. Seriously.

He's like obama in that he loves to hear himself speak. When obama goes off on one of his 20 minute tangents you fall asleep and have no idea what the hell the point is that he's trying to make. When Trump goes off on one of his tangents, he's like a kid with ADD. He starts telling you one thing then fifteen other shiny thoughts pop into his very good brain and they all come tumbling out in haphazard fashion, zig zagging all over the place.

Someone tell me again how he isn't a plant so she wins?

Blarg.

Trump did well the first half hour or so. He was on message and all you had to do was look at mrs bill's body language and facial expressions to see he was on point.

smh

Trump simply does not know when to shut his pie hole. Give an answer, be direct, be precise, yadda, yadda, yadda, then move on. Dear GOD, he just can't help himself. She dangled the carrot and he just took off after it. The Miss Universe thing? "That isn't what happened, you're lying" or "I've evolved", then pivot to her email/benghazi/policy/whatever. Pull an obama and ignore it. I don't think he's capable of doing that. Seriously.

He's like obama in that he loves to hear himself speak. When obama goes off on one of his 20 minute tangents you fall asleep and have no idea what the hell the point is that he's trying to make. When Trump goes off on one of his tangents, he's like a kid with ADD. He starts telling you one thing then fifteen other shiny thoughts pop into his very good brain and they all come tumbling out in haphazard fashion, zig zagging all over the place.

Blarg.

"As long as Trump has a mouth, he will lose in November."

JimH52

smh

Blarg.

JimH52

As long as he engages his mouth without a filter and keeps going after the carrot, yup.

smh

Blarg.

JimH52

As long as he engages his mouth without a filter and keeps going after the carrot, yup.

And Hillary knows that. if he is baited, he goes over the edge. And worse, he won't listen to his handlers.

His ego will sink him in November.

The active duty military support Trump as being their Commander-in-Chief by a 2 to 1 majority over Clinton. The veterans groups support Trump and have endorsed him. The Border Patrol agents union has endorsed Trumps and support his building the wall and enforcing our immigration laws as does ICE who has never in history endorsed a political candidate until now and their endorsement is Donald Trump. Eighty-eight generals and flag officers and 17 Medal of Honor receiptents have endorsed Trump. Most American patriots actually do support Trump.

This just simply rips the shit out of you spinless Liberals. You can have your BLM, LGBT, and Planned Parenthood endorsements. We'll proudly take these endorsements instead.

Forum List

Back