===let's write a story===

"Oh, Al," Sarah said. "I'm so glad I was able to dump Todd and woo you away from Tipper!" They embraced, and then suddenly on the horizon, there appeared....

...nursing a horrendous case of Hemorrhoids. Days away from deployment to LZ Viper in S. Dakota, Frankie contemplated his death in battle and if his hemorrhoids needed attention. Nonplussed, he picked up his combat gear, and headed towards the door.....

making him realize those hemorrhoids really did need attention before he could consider doing battle. So he headed to the drugstore only to find that...

making him realize those hemorrhoids really did need attention before he could consider doing battle. So he headed to the drugstore only to find that...

...it was A TRAP!

..."Long time no see Al," raspily spoke the cloaked figure behind the counter of the drugstore. "How's the Missus?"

Al Gore took a moment to respond... "She's fine," his southern drawl wavered... "I- I just spoke with h-her. Sh-sh-she's back home in Tennessee," he said.

The cloaked man looked up at him, lifting back his hood, and with an amused smile rebuked "Oh really Al... and what EXACTLY is Mrs. Sarah Palin-Gore doing in Tennessee?"

"Damn you Joe Lieberman!!!" yelled the now embarrassed Al Palin-Gore :)razz::razz::razz:), WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE???"

And Joe grinned, oh how he grinned. He grinned the biggest grin that's ever been grinned in aalllllllll the world!!!!!

And he said, "Al Palin-Gore, you have NO IDEA about what the shit is going oooon here DO YOU!!! Huh bitch? HUH BITCH???" (now read that again with a Samuel L. Jackson voice)

He continued, "Motherfucker I'm about to----

:eek:

Last edited:
kick your ass! You think you're sooo special, with your fancy new wife and all. But I've got news for you. Something's going down and you are on the wrong side of the fence, buddy-boy! You need to...

Last edited:
your banned to teach here anymore al gore, for breaking the schools no weapons and display in any way policy, [ the police has been informed]----- al gore told the dean I was just shooting the shit!!!!-----------------

Forum List

Back