===let's write a story===

Do you see what you did here, BREDNAMERICA? You set a tone of serious disrespect for women, and now no one wants to play anymore. You went too far, especially since you were talking about a specific woman who posts on this board.

It was a sight to see! Thousands of people all doing the Macarena in unison. Suddenly the music stopped and a booming voice rang out...

And then the proud people of Earth, survivors of a zombie apocalypse, a depleted beer supply, and the incredible Hulk's erectile dysfunction, glared defiantly at the invading alien scum. The proud new leader of the Earth alliance prepared to make his statement to the invaders. This titan amongst men was none other than --

Al Gore! And Al Gore rose up to the aliens and he said, "We have the Internet! I know because I invented it! And we will gather flash mobs with the Internet and beat you down!" And the aliens...

and a figure appeared, surrounded by a cloud of light. Sarah Palin! "Do not fear, I am here. You betcha!" she exclaimed. The earth began to shake and...

...the hanging chads. Something, someone was beckoning to him, urging him on. But to do what? What cause awaited his leadership?

Forum List

Back