Let's try this again...To Bullypulpit from President Bush

Bullypulpit said:
If that's the best you can do, I suggest you start digging yourself out of the cesspool you've dug for yourself.

Cmon bully---you sorta set yourself up for stuff like this with your daily Bush bashing posts .

dilloduck said:
Cmon bully---you sorta set yourself up for stuff like this with your daily Bush bashing posts .

Ya know, you're right. I've been trying to get as far to the left-wing whacko corner as Anne Coulter is to the right-wing whacko corner.

Bullypulpit said:
Ya know, you're right. I've been trying to get as far to the left-wing whacko corner as Anne Coulter is to the right-wing whacko corner.
Mission accomplished!

Bullypulpit said:
Hot damn!

And sad. One who berates others for drinking the kook-aid and is now proud of his own children's refreshing liquid imbibement.

Anybody who wants to go as far left and Randi Rhodes (opposing spectrum to Ann Coulter) is simply disingenuous and cannot think for themselves any more than those who believe every single thing that Bush does is directed by God.

Bullypulpit said:
If that's the best you can do, I suggest you start digging yourself out of the cesspool you've dug for yourself.

Well, well, well, Bully, you're a nice ol' papa bear until you get your ass kicked by the prez himself, huh??

:teeth: :teeth:

:rotflmao: :rotflmao:

Bullypulpit said:

Oh, that's so clever, Bully. I hope you realize that you can't excuse the Left of its blithering idiocy by tacking the blame on the Right. I don't think you use this board for conversation and debate like the rest of us, instead every single frikin' one of your threads is some idiotic slap at Bush. Bush is a failure, Bush went to war for oil, Bush is a hate-monger, we've heard it all before. Your arguments are not your own...anytime anyone wants a quote from you, Billy, all they have to do is turn to any one of the other 67 million libs on the planet because you all spew the same DAMN CRAP like you're clones who only think carbon-copies of what ever other lib thinks as well. Like Bush said, ya dug yerself a hole, an' ya crawled in it!!

:lame2: :lame2: :lame2: :lame2:

Forum List

Back