Let's try again..MSM had no problem when Obama did it...BUT boy let Trump do it! MSM bias!

Status
Not open for further replies.

healthmyths

Platinum Member
Sep 19, 2011
I'll try this again... seems someone doesn't know the difference... or biased???
Obama Calls to Congratulate Putin
11:35 AM, MAR 09, 2012 | By DANIEL HALPER
Pres. Obama phoning congratulations from Air Force 1 to Pres-elect Vladimir Putin of Russia.
Yet with President Obama reportedly calling to congratulate Putin, apparently the White House isn't too concerned with the fraudulent election--or even its worrisome outcome.

Obama Calls to Congratulate Putin

Can you imagine for a second if President Trump was caught on a hot mic promising leniency with Russia?
The media would go haywire!
But, because the MSM was in Obama’s pocket and they show an open distain for President Trump the tables have turned. Nearly the entirety of the mainstream media, and the predictably moronic John McCain, has lashed out at President Trump for a relatively standard diplomatic move. Was Trump supposed to call Putin and say, “F*** you and your rigged elections” – would that have made the MSM happy?
You don’t need to look any further than these side-by-side news searches to spot how disgusting and biased the “American” MSM is against the Trump Administration:

FLASHBACK: Remember When Obama Called Putin To Congratulate Him On Phony Election Win & Promised Him 'Flexibility'?

Slamming Putin call, McCain goes after Trump for 'congratulating dictators on winning sham elections'
Slamming Putin call, McCain goes after Trump for 'congratulating dictators on winning sham elections'

So why again was it OK for Obama to congratulate Putin and even tell Putin through his second in command..

In 2012, President Obama was overheard over a hot microphone telling President Dmitri Medvedev of Russia he would have "more flexibility" to negotiate with Putin after the election.
As he was leaning toward Medvedev in Seoul, Obama was overheard asking for time — “particularly with missile defense” — until he is in a better position politically to resolve such issues.
“I understand your message about space,” replied Medvedev, who will hand over the presidency to Putin in May.

“This is my last election … After my election I have more flexibility,” Obama said, expressing confidence that he would win a second term.
“I will transmit this information to Vladimir,” said Medvedev, Putin’s protégé and long considered number two in Moscow’s power structure
FACT CHECK: Obama Pledged 'More Flexibility' Toward Russia After 2012 Election

Your previous thread was merged with an earlier thread on the same topic.

This one is closed

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back