Lets talk about the American haters leaving out the flag in The First Man.

Theowl32

Diamond Member
Dec 8, 2013

Well, i was looking forward to the day they would make a movie about this. Only the eternal dream of humanity from the first time that we dreamt about flying.

They of course in hollywoods best way, are conspicuously leaving out the planting of the AMERICAN FLAG.

Oh well. Won't be getting my money. Fucking left wing commie losers.

Do you know the left wing scumbags still claim they are not anti-American and they still deny they are left wing commies.

They are so fucking pathetic.

If the regressive idiots could find a way to the moon, they would probably vandalize the historic spot as it represents American Imperialism in space.

If the regressive idiots could find a way to the moon, they would probably vandalize the historic spot as it represents American Imperialism in space.
hugo chavez once claimed that capitalism (America) is the reason there is no life on Mars.
Chavez says capitalism may have ended life on Mars | Reuters

Left wing hero. Do you know the left think they are smart?
The future will be that Capitalism will bring life to Mars once we have a reliable cheaper delivery system. Seems that will come in the form of private investors and forward thinking Capitalists. Sorry Chavez. One asteroid is capable of providing materials and metals for earth for decades.
You know, I remember the first moon landing as a child.
I thought we would be so much further along by now. I have been greatly disappointed in the Space program as far as human exploration goes. We lost that spark that was ignited in our quest to beat the Soviets.
I am of the firm opinion that humans need to explore and spread off world.

Or we cease to evolve and advance.

Well, i was looking forward to the day they would make a movie about this. Only the eternal dream of humanity from the first time that we dreamt about flying.

They of course in hollywoods best way, are conspicuously leaving out the planting of the AMERICAN FLAG.

Oh well. Won't be getting my money. Fucking left wing commie losers.

No, let's talk about how conservative snowflakes flip their shit at the smallest imagined slight.

It's a fucking movie, get over it.

hugo chavez once claimed that capitalism (America) is the reason there is no life on Mars.
Chavez says capitalism may have ended life on Mars | Reuters

Left wing hero. Do you know the left think they are smart?
The future will be that Capitalism will bring life to Mars once we have a reliable cheaper delivery system. Seems that will come in the form of private investors and forward thinking Capitalists. Sorry Chavez. One asteroid is capable of providing materials and metals for earth for decades.
You know, I remember the first moon landing as a child.
I thought we would be so much further along by now. I have been greatly disappointed in the Space program as far as human exploration goes. We lost that spark that was ignited in our quest to beat the Soviets.
I am of the firm opinion that humans need to explore and spread off world.

Or we cease to evolve and advance.
Have you noticed how we have been devolving? We cannot even come to a conclusion that a person with a dick and balls is a man.

We are living in a society where people can marry a bridge.

ring1.jpg

Where a 7 year old boy is suspended cause he nibbled his poptart pastry into a shape of gun.
POP-TART-GUN-facebook-440x270.jpg

Where a 5 year old girl is suspended for TALKING ABOUT her hello kitty pink tiny BUBBLE GUUUUUN.
little-girl-bubble-gun.jpg

In a world where a typical stupid ass white left wing American woman claims to be black and is a left wing hero.
rachel_0.jpeg.png

Here is another one, treated as a folk hero.....

maxresdefault.jpg

I know, holy shit, right?

Last edited:
Like you could afford to go to the movies short-stack.

Do you constantly look for minor things to be pissed off about?
What Obama and the left did to America was horrific. Patriotism is racist

But thankfully America called foul on that transformation and thankfully, we elected Mr Trump who is restoring order in America

#MAGA

-Geaux

But thankfully America called foul on that transformation and thankfully, we elected Mr Trump who is restoring order in America

#MAGA

-Geaux
No, racists are racists.

#MAGA

-Geaux
No, racists are racists.
no they are not. no such thing. it's your ideology. you sleep better with that racist comment floating around in your peabrain.

Forum List

Back