Kavanaugh accuser wants FBI investigation before hearing

Lakhota

Diamond Member
Jul 14, 2011
Native America
Ford’s lawyers released a letter to committee chairman Chuck Grassley (R-Iowa), CNN reported, calling for an investigation to “ensure the crucial facts and witnesses in this matter are assessed in a non-partisan manner and that the committee is fully informed before conducting any hearing or making any decision.”

Speaking with CNN’s Anderson Cooper on Tuesday, attorney Lisa Banks reiterated that her client was “prepared to cooperate with the committee and with any law enforcement investigation.”

Christine Blasey Ford Calls On FBI To Investigate Kavanaugh Accusation Before Hearing

Good for her! Even Kavanaugh should want a thorough investigation - otherwise this cloud of doubt and suspicion will hang over him.

Last edited:
upload_2018-9-18_21-7-32.jpeg

If there's nothing there...why NOT have an FBI investigation to show that??

Not with all that has come to light and Ford playing the Democrat Game

What "Democrat game" is Dr. Ford playing? Please enlighten us. Sounds to me like she wants facts before a hearing.
uh-huh, we already talked about you carrying her water in your other thread when she wasn't going to testify on Monday.
She could enlighten the feds with additional facts (if she had any).
This comes down to her perjuring herself in front of congress....or not. She chose or not.
Her trying to delay the confirmation IS the Democrat Game, and has been since Diane held the letter for months.

Don't deny it, you only will look foolish.

Would it be possible for you loons to just add all these Kavanaugh threads to one or two?

I mean really the forum is a mess with a gazzilion threads on it

What "Democrat game" is Dr. Ford playing? Please enlighten us. Sounds to me like she wants facts before a hearing.
uh-huh, we already talked about you carrying her water in your other thread when she wasn't going to testify on Monday.
This comes down to her perjuring herself in front of congress....or not. She chose or not.
Her trying to delay the confirmation IS the Democrat Game, and has been since Diane held the letter for months.

You do realize that Dr. Ford only came forward after her name was leaked, don't you? That's when she came forward and said SHE wants to be the one to tell her story.

You do realize that Dr. Ford only came forward after her name was leaked, don't you? That's when she came forward and said SHE wants to be the one to tell her story.
She has an opportunity to do so next Monday. Under oath. Yet, she doesn't seem to want to tell it too badly.

She had her chance and balked. Believe what you want, carry that water for your masters, it all a political game, You don't have to admit it, but I know your not that damn stupid.

She had her chance and balked. Believe what you want, carry that water for your masters, it all a political game, You don't have to admit it, but I know your not that damn stupid.
Well.......

New Topics

Forum List

Back