Lets talk about the American haters leaving out the flag in The First Man.

Like you could afford to go to the movies short-stack.

Do you constantly look for minor things to be pissed off about?
What Obama and the left did to America was horrific. Patriotism is racist

But thankfully America called foul on that transformation and thankfully, we elected Mr Trump who is restoring order in America

#MAGA

-Geaux
No, racists are racists.
Subject to interpretation of course

-Geaux

In a world where the left are claiming parents should get consent from their infants to change their diapers.

ain't worth my dimes.
you know, I don't understand current business people. I mean, sitting in a room and say, well, let's piss off at least 50% of the population who won't watch our film. dude, seriously, there is a fking a CEO with that mentality that exists. :auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg: they can lick my butt.

But thankfully America called foul on that transformation and thankfully, we elected Mr Trump who is restoring order in America

#MAGA

-Geaux
No, racists are racists.

-Geaux
the dude likes the word. He probably goes out to dinner and the waitor/waitress comes over he goes RACIST.

maybe it's tourette's? the form where one just screams out words. RACIST!!!

#MAGA

-Geaux
No, racists are racists.

-Geaux
the dude likes the word. He probably goes out to dinner and the waitor/waitress comes over he goes RACIST
I thought he was a she?

-Geaux

ain't worth my dimes.
you know, I don't understand current business people. I mean, sitting in a room and say, well, let's piss off at least 50% of the population who won't watch our film. dude, seriously, there is a fking a CEO with that mentality that exists. :auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg: they can lick my butt.

It's not so much that as it is living in a closed society wherein everyone thinks alike, and they believe everyone outside that circle believes as they do as well.

That's why they are all so shocked when someone of sound mind calls them on their nonsense. Then they run and construct polls that show 480% of Americans agree with their nonsense.

Hive mind.

#MAGA

-Geaux
No, racists are racists.

-Geaux
the dude likes the word. he probably goes out to dinner and the waitor/waitress comes over he goes RACIST
I thought he was a she?

-Geaux
:auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:OOPS!!!!

Now I'm going to have to see this movie just to see what you people are whining about this time.

ain't worth my dimes.
I mean take the emmy's, I think they said it had a 7.4 houshold rating down 10% from last year. They doubled down insulting the group who didn't watch. I mean, these people really have zero business skills. I can thank them for moving me into other things to do rather than watch their boring self righteous shit.

I have an interest in things like this. I would have paid to see the movie.

However, now I won't see it. I can't reward filthy ass Hollywood liberalism. It would be the wrong thing to do.

The US taxpayers paid for the mission. Americans engineers developed the system. American astronauts performed the mission. It was us crossing the winner's tape in a space race with the Soviets.

Putting the American flag on the moon was a very important achievement for this country and a distinctive part of the historical record. Leaving out that part in the hopes of not offending the Chinese market or whatever those Hollywood nitwits were thinking is simply despicable.

Now I'm going to have to see this movie just to see what you people are whining about this time.
we can save you a dime. canada doesn't want you to know that the american astronaut planted an american flag on the moon. there, saved you ten bucks.

I am just glad Hollywood made the movie without using a Black woman to play the part of Armstrong and a shootout seen with the KKK before getting aboard the rocket. I know that is what they wanted to do.

The future will be that Capitalism will bring life to Mars once we have a reliable cheaper delivery system. Seems that will come in the form of private investors and forward thinking Capitalists. Sorry Chavez. One asteroid is capable of providing materials and metals for earth for decades.
You know, I remember the first moon landing as a child.
I thought we would be so much further along by now. I have been greatly disappointed in the Space program as far as human exploration goes. We lost that spark that was ignited in our quest to beat the Soviets.
I am of the firm opinion that humans need to explore and spread off world.

Or we cease to evolve and advance.

It's easy enough to make money here on Earth. Until we get to a point that those who could afford capital interests in space are adequately incentivized in doing so, then exploration will only be pursued by debt ridden governments (and a few dreamers). The logistical costs are as high as the research and development costs. Employee training will take on a new meaning, as mistakes won't be an option.

Dreaming is one thing, but how many of your co-workers, employees or neighbors would you trust jumping in a box, and hurling yourself into a space with?

The future will be that Capitalism will bring life to Mars once we have a reliable cheaper delivery system. Seems that will come in the form of private investors and forward thinking Capitalists. Sorry Chavez. One asteroid is capable of providing materials and metals for earth for decades.
You know, I remember the first moon landing as a child.
I thought we would be so much further along by now. I have been greatly disappointed in the Space program as far as human exploration goes. We lost that spark that was ignited in our quest to beat the Soviets.
I am of the firm opinion that humans need to explore and spread off world.

Or we cease to evolve and advance.

It's easy enough to make money here on Earth. Until we get to a point that those who could afford capital interests in space are adequately incentivized in doing so, then exploration will only be pursued by debt ridden governments. The logistical costs are as high as the research and development costs. Employee training will take on a new meaning, as mistakes won't be an option.

Dreaming is one thing, but how many of your co-workers, employees or neighbors would you trust jumping in a box, and hurling yourself into a space with?
Long way off.
The future will be an equatorial elevator. Would be humanity's largest engineering feat.
Space elevator - Wikipedia
Eventually the need to ride explosive tin cans will end.
When payload costs are reduced, construction of larger vehicles can be made in orbit.
Some experiments in tethers have already begun with a small scale version at the International SpaceStation.

For the record.
I would gladly ride one of those bottle rockets into orbit.

Last edited:
Chuck_Yeager_c0-0-898-524_s885x516.jpeg

Hollywood’s portrayal of astronaut Neil Armstrong in the biopic “First Man” was quick to elicit the attention on Friday of aviation legend Gen. Chuck Yeager.

Social media platforms lit up before the weekend as news spread that Ryan Gosling’s latest film does not include the American flag being planted on the moon. Critics fretted that “First Man” would essentially turn Mr. Armstrong into a progressive caricature when Mr. Yeager, 95, weighed in.

“Ryan Gosling is coming out with the movie First Man where it portrays Neil Armstrong as a liberal progressive anti-Trump (in spirit) non-flag waiver,” a user identified as @ClarenceSwirly wrote. “Probably agree with the National Anthem kneelers, too; at least in Hollywood’s liberal imagination. For your Info.”

“That’s not the Neil Armstrong I knew,” Mr. Yeager — a World War II ace and the first pilot to break the speed of sound — replied.

---------------------------------------------

That is right. Armstrong being portrayed as some progressive anti-Trumper. In fact, the whole moon landing is hardly the point of the movie.

Like the original movie Invasion of the Body Snatchers, this is where we are folks.

That original movie was about about the commie take over of America.

No, let's talk about how conservative snowflakes flip their shit at the smallest imagined slight.

It's a fucking movie, get over it
There you have it....everything that is wrong in this country

This past weekend was Mexico Independence Day...
It was a sea of flags...Mexico's, that is

I'm saying to myself, again....
why are you here and what about the American flag

But shit, Americans don't even display our flag

Our flag is on display 24/7 year round, in this house

When I was a young girl, flags would blanket neighborhoods

Now...pathetic

Can you imagine if we were thrust into war,
and the war effort was dependent upon every American?

ROFLMFAO...God forbid

We've gone from Bob Hope to Colin Kaepernick

No, let's talk about how conservative snowflakes flip their shit at the smallest imagined slight.

Now...pathetic

ROFLMFAO...God forbid

You are one of the snowflakes I was referring to.

Now...pathetic

ROFLMFAO...God forbid

You're very wrong there bubba. In my neighborhood flags fly daily. You're just wrong. don't insult americans that way. the boyscouts on national holidays puts flags in everyone's yards, the right of ways, in my neighborhood. Coolest thing there is to see. A line of flags both side of the street. from sunup to sundown. There's a young man who puts american flag on every grave at one of the veterans cemetary's.

Now...pathetic

ROFLMFAO...God forbid

You have trouble seeing the American flag when you are driving around your community?

Now...pathetic

ROFLMFAO...God forbid

You have trouble seeing the American flag when you are driving around your community?
not in mine,

Forum List

Back