Hillary as CIC I don't think so

BluesLegend

Diamond Member
Sep 7, 2014
Trump's Army
What do our brave men and women in the military despise most? Yes a poser who's never worn a uniform, never been in harms way making up war stories about landing in a war zone under sniper fire. They will view Hillary has having no honor, no character. Of dishonoring those who really have put their lives on the line for their country. How can anyone in the military respect this phony liar as CIC?

Trump should put together an ad or town hall with our military men and women, play the sniper fire video and Benghazi video lie then ask what they think about someone of such low moral character becoming CIC.

What do our brave men and women in the military despise most? Yes a poser who's never worn a uniform, never been in harms way making up war stories about landing in a war zone under sniper fire. They will view Hillary has having no honor, no character. Of dishonoring those who really have put their lives on the line for their country. How can anyone in the military respect this phony liar as CIC?

Trump should put together an ad or town hall with our military men and women, play the sniper fire video and Benghazi video lie then ask what they think about someone of such low moral character becoming CIC.

So you think they will respect someone who claims his efforts to avoid venereal disease while dodging the draft was like his own personal Vietnam?

So you think they will respect someone who claims his efforts to avoid venereal disease while dodging the draft was like his own personal Vietnam?

Since not Clinton bothered serving and Obama sat out it seems just a bit disingenuous to try and paint Trump as a draft dodger. Especially when he was not.

Was Trump a 'draft dodger'?

"If I would have gotten a low number, I would have been drafted. I would have proudly served," he said. "But I got a number, I think it was 356. That’s right at the very end. And they didn't get -- I don’t believe -- past even 300, so I was -- I was not chosen because of the fact that I had a very high lottery number."

Late in 1969, the nation changed the selective service law to pick people through a random selection of birth dates. The very first drawing was on Dec. 1, 1969.

As TheSmokingGun.com website pointed out, the draft lottery came two months after Trump received his 1-Y classification. Essentially, even if Trump’s birthday, June 14, had been pulled first, he would not have been called to serve.

Trump’s memory served him well on one point. His number was indeed 356.

This nation will survive November. We somehow survived the last eight years, didn't we?

Our society, our Constitution, our recorded history may never be the same. But, we'll survive.

Just make sure you have plenty of guns and ammunition, and provisions to last at least three months.

Aloha, motherfuckers.

Since not Clinton bothered serving and Obama sat out it seems just a bit disingenuous to try and paint Trump as a draft dodger. Especially when he was not.

Was Trump a 'draft dodger'?

"If I would have gotten a low number, I would have been drafted. I would have proudly served," he said. "But I got a number, I think it was 356. That’s right at the very end. And they didn't get -- I don’t believe -- past even 300, so I was -- I was not chosen because of the fact that I had a very high lottery number."

Late in 1969, the nation changed the selective service law to pick people through a random selection of birth dates. The very first drawing was on Dec. 1, 1969.

As TheSmokingGun.com website pointed out, the draft lottery came two months after Trump received his 1-Y classification. Essentially, even if Trump’s birthday, June 14, had been pulled first, he would not have been called to serve.

Trump’s memory served him well on one point. His number was indeed 356.

He compared being in military school with being in the military. He compared dodging syphilis with serving in Nam. They didn't take women back then, and its dumb to hold it against Hillary , or any woman of that time, for not serving.

Forum List

Back