Lets Say, Trump Chooses Tim Scott For Vice President. How Would The Far Left React?

At this point, it seems to be down to Kristi and Tim. Not sure who is 3rd in the running for VP. If Trump has it down to Kristi and Tim, would be a tough decision, right? There are voting benefits for either candidate, With Scott, Trump will add to his black vote percentage, Governor Kristi, probably add votes for younger voters. But lets say he chooses Tim Scott. It will be interesting to see the reaction from the Democrats,Liberals,Far Left, and the media. Anyone wanna guess what we will hear from the Left/Anti-Trump activists if it's Tim Scott?
The left would just double down on their racist rhetoric. Scott would be a 'Trump ass kissing hanky head', 'Uncle Tom', discredit to his race. And the politics of personal destruction would go into overdrive as they would trot out a dozen women claiming he assaulted them or he stiffed a cab driver or whatever or he was a 'John Doe' on the Lolita Express or whatever they can invent to smear him.

You're not paying attention.
Of course I am.
That's how I recognize MAGAT crap.
IF the issues are all on the side of President Biden, why doesn't he run on his record?

2024%2001%2014%20Inflation.jpg
He is.
You're complaining about Trump's record.

Blacks will not vote for Trump just because he picks Tim Scott.
Right. Much smarter than that. We see what happened with Kamala.

So many better reasons to vote for Trump....

Regards,
Jim

Right. Much smarter than that. We see what happened with Kamala.

So many better reasons to vote for Trump....

Regards,
Jim

What makes you guys lie about Harris?

Never mind. I know the answer.

What I have seen is the racist responses from the left to black or Hispanic people who dares not agree with them.
No, that's not what you've seen. You disagree with us based on what? Your lived experience being black or hispanic?

No. Your belief of untrue racist stereotypes.

Lets Say, Trump Chooses Tim Scott For Vice President. How Would The Far Left React?​

Tim Scott has already maxed out the Peter Principle.
We saw how terrible the Obama years were, there are certain people we don't want anywhere near the White House.

What makes you guys lie about Harris?

Never mind. I know the answer.
I don't like the fact that Biden promised the world long before he picked her that he was going to choose a woman. It's been illegal for 60 years to discriminate based on gender and such.

Then, we found out that Kamala is pretty much useless. She is our "Border Czar" - you see how that is going.

Now she is, and I am not making this up, our AI Czar. That's right, we put her in charge of AI! You can't make this stuff up.

Regards,
Jim

The far left would be saying Scott is on the Trump plantation.

Centrist and corporatist Dems would say that Scott is in it for the glory.
Nah, the left will be far, far more savage and barbaric in their battle to destroy Tim Scott. This has been proven time and time again. Their desperation knows no bounds.

I don't like the fact that Biden promised the world long before he picked her that he was going to choose a woman. It's been illegal for 60 years to discriminate based on gender and such.

Then, we found out that Kamala is pretty much useless. She is our "Border Czar" - you see how that is going.

Now she is, and I am not making this up, our AI Czar. That's right, we put her in charge of AI! You can't make this stuff up.

Regards,
Jim

This is all crap.. Trump picked a white man because of religion.. That discrimination has been illegal for 60 years too. But you guys didn't say shit. And exactly what did Pence do?

You rightists are full of.....

This is all crap.. Trump picked a white man because of religion.. That discrimination has been illegal for 60 years too. But you guys didn't say shit. And exactly what did Pence do?

You rightists are full of.....
That%27s%20just%20goofy-S.jpg

Trump wants to transform America.. Does he hate America? We are not requuired to stand for the National Anthem.
Trump wants to make America great again. He was doing it, minorities were doing the best ever. Too bad democrats had to shut the economy down, because they can't have that.

Forum List

Back