Lets remember WHY Charlottesville rally happened to begin with

Are you referring to "counter protestors" that seek to tear down monuments that have been in the public square for over 100 years and riot?
No. Clearly I am referring to white supremacists who drive their Toyotas into crowds on the street in order to create mayhem at best, murder at worst.

Who were the "very fine people" among the folks chanting "Jews will not replace us!"?
The very fine people were and are historical preservationists chanting "you will not replace us." This exposes the democrat plan of population replacement. Get rid of those pesky Americans once and for all.
Is it the wise method to March by torchlight and chant "Jews will not replace us!"? Is that how history is preserved? Is history preserved by bringing guns, shields, helmets and clubs to a rally? Is history preserved by driving at high speed into a crowd? Is that what very fine people do?

Of course you're responding to a sociopath who advocates shooting pot smokers in the face, so this just sailed over her hood.

Well put though. :thup:
You keep referencing shooting pot smokers in the face as if it is a bad thing.

Yes and I admit, you did later expand that wish to include other approved parts of the body.

As I said --- psychopath.

Are you referring to "counter protestors" that seek to tear down monuments that have been in the public square for over 100 years and riot?
No. Clearly I am referring to white supremacists who drive their Toyotas into crowds on the street in order to create mayhem at best, murder at worst.

Who were the "very fine people" among the folks chanting "Jews will not replace us!"?
The very fine people were and are historical preservationists chanting "you will not replace us." This exposes the democrat plan of population replacement. Get rid of those pesky Americans once and for all.
Is it the wise method to March by torchlight and chant "Jews will not replace us!"? Is that how history is preserved? Is history preserved by bringing guns, shields, helmets and clubs to a rally? Is history preserved by driving at high speed into a crowd? Is that what very fine people do?

Of course you're responding to a sociopath who advocates shooting pot smokers in the face, so this just sailed over her hood.

Well put though. :thup:
You keep referencing shooting pot smokers in the face as if it is a bad thing.
Smoking pot is not a capital offense.

WHO ? ME? (rosie) My education "sucked" ? People ---especially
IMPOVERISHED people and functionally almost illiterate people----tend to stay
where they are. ALSO lots of black people DID migrate UP NORTH-----in the
late 19th century and 20th century DESPITE discrimination against them "up
north" Did I suggest that ALL BLACKS or even MOST BLACKS were being lynched and whipped all day? Your premise is IDIOTIC-----why is CALCUTTA
(now Kolkata) GLUTTED with impoverished starving people lying in the gutters? Why don't they all up and move to PALM SPRINGS? Well---they ARE WHERE THEY ARE. You were able to discuss TARIFFs at age 8?
When did you start college? age 11?

Oh really? Define ' a lot'. The vast majority stayed, so obviously they weren't impressed with the 'enlightenment' of northern bigots, then. Thanks for avoiding a real answer, you're in good company with the other bigots and spammers.

you are DISGUSTING------your theory that the impoverished and destitute and
oppressed are at FAULT FOR NOT CREATING THEIR OWN NEW WORLD----is typical of the complacent self aggrandizing shit of Rome

No, that would be you; nobody is more racist than Chassidic Jews, for one, and for two you're a gig a fraud as Pogo and Bodecea, so your opinions are just as laughable and hypocritical. So give us the numbers if you're so certain 'a lot's went up North ... 50%? 35%? 90%?

Slavery was better; just ask those freed slaves who went back to Africa and started Liberia, and set themselves up as slave plantation owners as soon as they set foot back in 'Da Homey Land'.
"Slavery was better"....words spoken by a person who would never have been a slave.

So tell us all about your experience as a slave. This should be funny ...
I have no experience as a slave. That's why I would never ever presume to say that "slavery was better"....as you did.

Yes, you know squat about it; we already knew that. You know squat about the lifestyles of the waves of poor immigrant labor, so you can't refute what I said, much less post honestly, any more than your hubby Biff can; you're not here for that anyway, right? You're just here to spam and parrot rubbish and fake revisionist history. Thanks for your concession.
Dear me....and now I've gone and upset you.....so sorry to have intimidated you to the point that you rambled on with that silly post that really said nothing of content.

You're the gimp addicted to being humiliated and desperately craving male attention here, not me; why else would you be citing me over 15 times in this thread alone, dear? You're obviously jealous of the other gimps getting responses from me.

north" Did I suggest that ALL BLACKS or even MOST BLACKS were being lynched and whipped all day? Your premise is IDIOTIC-----why is CALCUTTA
(now Kolkata) GLUTTED with impoverished starving people lying in the gutters? Why don't they all up and move to PALM SPRINGS? Well---they ARE WHERE THEY ARE. You were able to discuss TARIFFs at age 8?

Oh really? Define ' a lot'. The vast majority stayed, so obviously they weren't impressed with the 'enlightenment' of northern bigots, then. Thanks for avoiding a real answer, you're in good company with the other bigots and spammers.

oppressed are at FAULT FOR NOT CREATING THEIR OWN NEW WORLD----is typical of the complacent self aggrandizing shit of Rome

No, that would be you; nobody is more racist than Chassidic Jews, for one, and for two you're a gig a fraud as Pogo and Bodecea, so your opinions are just as laughable and hypocritical. So give us the numbers if you're so certain 'a lot's went up North ... 50%? 35%? 90%?

probably about 50%

Lee is a symbol of the Confederate Nation

A nation built to sustain the institution of slavery forever
These monuments are to men who defended the right of their state to secede if they felt federal government was acting in an inappropriate manner. Most northerners never felt the War was a bout slavery. They could give a shit less at the time. Revisionist history has made it about slavery. Most abolitionist were viewed as radical , hot headed weirdo’s like then domestic terrorist John Brown.

They felt the federal government was acting to restrict their ability to own slaves and spread slavery to new states

They thought it was worth killing 600,000 people over
Slavery had nothing to do with it.

Sure it didn’t

Tell us more about a States right to own slaves
Not slaves at the time...”property.” North wanted to pillage the wealth of the South.
There you go....so much easier to swallow if you think of living breathing human beings as property. That's how they looked at themselves in the mirror, I suppose. That and the dehumanizing of blacks.

Slavery was better; just ask those freed slaves who went back to Africa and started Liberia, and set themselves up as slave plantation owners as soon as they set foot back in 'Da Homey Land'.
"Slavery was better"....words spoken by a person who would never have been a slave.

I have no experience as a slave. That's why I would never ever presume to say that "slavery was better"....as you did.

Yes, you know squat about it; we already knew that. You know squat about the lifestyles of the waves of poor immigrant labor, so you can't refute what I said, much less post honestly, any more than your hubby Biff can; you're not here for that anyway, right? You're just here to spam and parrot rubbish and fake revisionist history. Thanks for your concession.
Dear me....and now I've gone and upset you.....so sorry to have intimidated you to the point that you rambled on with that silly post that really said nothing of content.

You're the gimp addicted to being humiliated and desperately craving male attention here, not me; why else would you be citing me over 15 times in this thread alone, dear? You're obviously jealous of the other gimps getting responses from me.

"craving male attention".....:71: I always get a big kick out of the male ego.......never disappoints.

What do Blacks, Hispanics, and Muslims have to do with the U.S.A economy, much if at all?

Germany's caught up to the U.S.A significantly since it lay in ruins from allied bombing + the East German Soviet fiasco.

But, absolutely Germany has produced many good companies, and brands, including to name a few Volkswagen, Porsche, Audi, BMW, Mercedes Benz, Siemens, T-Mobile, Adidas, Puma, Bayer-Aspirin, Bosch.
I’m not dogging on Germany, they’ve done great, but their economy doesn’t hold a candle to the US economy. Their military doesn’t hold a candle to the US military. That’s the truth.

Blacks, Hispanics, Muslims and everybody else have everything to do with the US economy because they are all part of a multicultiral nation that has achieved great success.

You're very delusional if you think Blacks, Hispanics, and Muslims have done much, if anything for the U.S.A economy.

The truth of the matter is around the World War period the U.S.A climbed way ahead, as Europe laid in ruins.

That gap has since been closed quite a bit.

Also the U.S.A has a much bigger amount of resources than Germany, in the fact that they have more oil, coal, minerals, more farming, more logging. etc. etc. by a long shot.

Also the U.S.A has a massive amount of military production factories, as well as a prison system industry that adds jobs which also that's not beaten in the World.
I’ve already established that the USA is not the largest land mass yet it blows larger nations away in many areas. I dont really care what you think about who contributed or not. The point is the country has been a multicultural melting pot and has accelerated to the top. Just because the CEO or patent holder name might not be a minority doesn’t mean minorities didn't play a part. We are what we are and that is a diverse society. This divers society is dominating the world. I know that’s hard for you to deal with and you want to poke holes wherever you can but the truth is the truth and you can’t hide from it.

What about the fact that there's White multicultural countries which have been horrors where everybody fights, and kills each other, like Yugoslavia, Russia, or Poland during, and prior to WW2.

Multiculturalism is a drain, only the very foolish, and clueless think otherwise.

You are obsessive about America's wealth, which isn't even #1, in fact in terms of GDP per capita income some much smaller countries in Europe than the U.S.A come out ahead, like Ireland, Norway, and Switzerland etc.
but then you somehow ignore that the U.S.A has a high murder rate, and a high rate of gangs, and a high rate of terrorism because of Black murderers, Hispanic gangsters, and Islamic terrorism.

All which are let in by stupid multiculturalist's like you.
Crime is a by product of poverty not skin color. And none of those “multicultural” countries that you listed have the demographic make up of the USA nor were they built by a collective of immigrants

Then why does the wealthy Black dominated county called Prince George's County, Maryland still have a high murder rate?

"craving male attention".....:71: I always get a big kick out of the male ego.......never disappoints.

Yes, you do get off on attention; we all know that already, by the fact you never post anything but one-liner troll posts with zero content.

your special friend Rosie is another competitor for my attention. lol sorry girls, I'm married and to someone with functioning brain cells, so you have no chance.

probably about 50%

Nope 90% stayed in the South until the WW I migration; and then many of those came back south. Doesn't sound like the north was too great and welcoming a place for black people. lol

And, about those lynching stats, a comparison with states outside the south relative to the black populations in those states, extremely small, is interesting for those who can do research, unlike the Democrat apologists, who know nothing at all. Go back as far as possible; the usual revisionist liars have a thing for cherry picking years and states. Look at the entire country, and from 1790 on.

Doesn't take much to take care of a 'black problem' in Illinois by lynching just a couple and sending a few hundred packing elsewhere, for instance. You see the same pattern in New York City and California and Pennsylvania and Indiana, etc., etc., etc. It's also real easy to be all' multi-cultural n stuff' when one lives in a state where hardly any 'multi-culture' exists at all, like most of New England, California, New York state outside the cities, Nebraska, etc.

Last edited:
It was because leftist Anti Americans wanted to destroy and forget history they disagreed with and wanted done away with,much like Al Qaeda and ISIS did in areas they controlled...

I just don't remember ISIS destroying monuments to soldiers who died to defend a 'country' that was established to protect the rights to own slaves.
Rome did. All of the emperors had statues. Great Britain has statues to all of its monarch’s when slavery was legal in the British Empire.

Poor thing....can't remember their heritage (which, I guess, means a loser "nation" that lasted only 4 years and got their asses handed to them after they started the whole war) unless there are statues everywhere. Can't open a book? Can't go to a museum?

Asclepias was quite clear, he does not want southern whites to have the right to celebrate or practice their culture or heritage in public.

Your support of his racism and bigotry is noted and held against you.

Your bigoted mockery is noted. YOu are a bigot and an asshole.
Like lynching people?

That is their heritage

It is not credible that you have not noticed that the South has not been celebrating THAT aspect of their heritage, so stop being an fucking asshole.
Well, they certainly are not jumping on board a law against lynching....that's been out there since the early 1900s. And if one were to look at those many pictures of lynchings in the South....sure looks like a lot of SMILING, Happy faces of men, women AND children posing with the mutilated bodies of the lynched. That's celebrating.
That is the legacy of the south we are celebrating

Take the kids out to watch a darkie get tortured, mutilated and hung
Fun for the whole family.
Or a white rapist as well.

It was because leftist Anti Americans wanted to destroy and forget history they disagreed with and wanted done away with,much like Al Qaeda and ISIS did in areas they controlled...

I just don't remember ISIS destroying monuments to soldiers who died to defend a 'country' that was established to protect the rights to own slaves.
Rome did. All of the emperors had statues. Great Britain has statues to all of its monarch’s when slavery was legal in the British Empire.
Well I guess that makes it just like ISIS then......lol....because the statues of Jefferson Davis are just like the statues of Emperor Nero.....

And, about those lynching stats, a comparison with states outside the south relative to the black populations in those states, extremely small, is interesting for those who can do research, unlike the Democrat apologists, who know nothing at all. Go back as far as possible; the usual revisionist liars have a thing for cherry picking years and states. Look at the entire country, and from 1790 on.

Doesn't take much to take care of a 'black problem' in Illinois by lynching just a couple and sending a few hundred packing elsewhere, for instance. You see the same pattern in New York City and California and Pennsylvania and Indiana, etc., etc., etc. It's also real easy to be all' multi-cultural n stuff' when one lives in a state where hardly any 'multi-culture' exists at all, like most of New England, California, New York state outside the cities, Nebraska, etc.

Speaking of revisionist liars- defending lynching much?

Yes, you do get off on attention; we all know that already, by the fact you never post anything but one-liner troll posts with zero content.

your special friend Rosie is another competitor for my attention. lol sorry girls, I'm married and to someone with functioning brain cells, so you have no chance.
I think it's time to hand you one of these, little boy:
upload_2018-8-15_15-1-57.jpeg
A baby blue one so as to not trample your fragile masculinity.

Forum List

Back