Lets help the Chamber of Commerce

The rule of law. What a 501 (c) (4) is, and what it isn't.

really? are you a lawyer? or are you an accountant?

I think Revere can read.... and then apply logic.

You dont have to be a lawyer to understand ANY of this.

That's delusional.

You have to know what the statute requires and what it prohibits.

reading a news article or listening to rodeo clowns like glen beck doesn't teach you that.

but i'd like to know the basis for his purported expertise.

i'm figuring he's another blowhard.

Give this time

It won't be long before we know all about the Chambers financing and political ties....Beck or not

Obama is too good a thug not to have that dirt, if it existed.

Can you name anything about any of his political enemies that only came out after an election when it was too late to use it?

I can only think of one...John Edwards....but he needed to keep Edwards in the primaries to draw votes from Hillary. If it had been down to Edwards and Obama, Obama would have dished on Edwards.

My details don't matter.

Can you name anything about any of his political enemies that only came out after an election when it was too late to use it?

I can only think of one...John Edwards....but he needed to keep Edwards in the primaries to draw votes from Hillary. If it had been down to Edwards and Obama, Obama would have dished on Edwards.

My details don't matter.

Give this investigation more time and we will find out about how innocent the Chamber really is.

My details don't matter.

details DO matter.

otherwise you're just a boring troll and not worth anyone's time.

but keep on pretending you know about 501(c)(4) corps, etc.

*yawn*

My details don't matter.

Give this investigation more time and we will find out about how innocent the Chamber really is.

Obama already has their tax records.

Like Koch Industries.

He's too good not to have already done that.

Another fine use of tax dollars. This adminstration has made an expensive habit out of using government to harass political opponents. This is going to backfire on Obama badly.

*Newsflash*​

The Infidel listened to the Glenn Beck radio show today!

Yes, indeed I did, and I have to admit.... he convinced me to make a small donation to The Chamber of Commerce :eek:

He controled my weak little mind!!!!! :cuckoo:

Well actually, I just agreed that since Barak Hussein Obama hates the CoC so much... I thought I might help an enemy of an enemy.....
The Chamber of Commerce, whether you like them or not, does help small buisinesses, and thats what drives the American econmy.... is small buisiness.
Its obvious to all free thinking Americans, and many outsiders, that Obama is doing all he can to hurt our economy so it can be rebuilt in a manner the left sees fit. Which is redistributing the wealth throughout America.
That just is'nt what the framers of this great country had in mind.

So anyways.... I just wanted to put it out there, and leave a link to their website and if you decide to help them out, great. If not, thats cool too....

https://www.uschambersmallbusinessnation.com/join-us/make-a-donation

Oh, you must be a foreigner to be giving money to the COC! :D

;)

1.4 Million Jobs Outsourced

More than 1.4 million jobs were outsourced due to trade policies since 1994 in the nine states in which the U.S. Chamber of Commerce has spent nearly $5.7 million on attack ads in Senate races from October 5th to October 12th, 2010. The group also found that more than 184,000 jobs were lost to outsourcing in the 22 congressional districts in which the Chamber has spent $4.8 million on political ads in the same time period. Press Release

Senate Races
Race Jobs Lost Target Beneficiary Chamber Ad Spending
CO-Senate 35,383 Michael Bennet Ken Buck $500,000
CT-Senate 87,500 Richard Blumenthal Linda McMahon $500,000
FL-Senate 144,600 Charlie Crist Marco Rubio $1,000,000
IL-Senate 272,017 Alexi Giannoulis Mark Kirk $500,000
MO-Senate 102,608 Robin Carnahan Roy Blunt $259,375
NH-Senate 23,017 Paul Hodes Kelly Ayotte $1,005,056
PA-Senate 299,508 Joe Sestak Pat Toomey $498,500
WI-Senate 81,958 Russ Feingold Ron Johnson $248,500
TOTAL 1,433,083 $5,685,056

House Races
Race Jobs Lost Target Beneficiary Chamber Ad Spending
CA-11 1,765 Jerry McNerney David Harmer $262,268
CO-04 6,327 Betsy Markey Cory Gardner $250,000
FL-08 1,529 Alan Grayson Dan Webster $250,000
FL-24 101 Suzanne Kosmas Sandy Adams $250,000
IA-03 4,253 Leonard Boswell Brad Zaun $183,026
IL-10 9,718 Dan Seals Robert Dold $100,000
IL-11 5,701 Debbie Halvorson Adam Kinzinger $300,000
KS-03 1,321 Stephene Moore Kevin Yoder $172,864
ND-AL 3,850 Earl Pomeroy Rick Berg $273,525
NJ-12 8,451 Rush Holt Scott Sipprelle $150,000
NM-01 5,592 Martin Heinrich Jon Barela $244,598
NM-02 5,852 Harry Teague Steven Pearce $239,739
NV-03 1,150 Dina Titus Joe Heck $350,000
OH-15 2,932 Mary Jo Kiloy Steve Stivers $261,735
OH-16 12,181 John Boccieri James Renacci $172,175
OH-17 17,245 Tim Ryan James Graham $102,855
OH-18 11,410 Zack Space Bob Gibbs $29,245
PA-03 12,376 Kathy Dahlkemper Mike Kelly $248,500
PA-10 11,979 Chris Carney Tom Marino $248,500
PA-12 22,511 Mark Critz Tim Burns $248,556
VA-05 24,171 Tom Perriello Robert Hurt $197,002
WI-07 13,814 Julie Lassa Sean Duffy $266,593
TOTALS 184,229 $4,801,181

*Job loss data provided by the Trade Adjustment Assistance Database built by Public Citizen.

**Data on U.S. Chamber of Commerce spending available through the Federal Election Commission.

First Name

Last Name

Email Address

PAID FOR BY PUBLIC CAMPAIGN ACTION FUND'S CAMPAIGN MONEY WATCH. NOT AUTHORIZED BY ANY CANDIDATE OR POLITICAL PARTY.

About Us | Privacy Policy

So that's how they get republicans to vote against their best interests. The Chamber is pro-outsourcing. Gets money hand over fist from companies that want to outsource. Then OUR jobs get outsourced...No Coincidence there. And all they have to do to get your money is say "Look THEY dont like us, Dont you hate those guys? Great, give me some money!"

And your mind was changed because "creating a false enemy to gain more support" worked on you. have you even read "1984"? Or are you of the mind that creating an enemy is something only "the left" does?"

If Democrats were against outsourcing they would have lowered the corporate tax rate to zero by now and have all those busineses here.

I bet that concept just blows your miniscule mind.

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Last edited:
Obama's attacks on business should have stopped with the campaign trail. It's a large reason for the ass kicking coming in Nov, and could limit him to one term.

Oh my Lord, everyone sit down, strap yourselves in, this could be a one hell of a ride.

I ACTUALLY AGREE WITH TOPSPIN! :disbelief::disbelief:

Civilization will now end as we know it! :eek:

Obama's attacks on business should have stopped with the campaign trail. It's a large reason for the ass kicking coming in Nov, and could limit him to one term.

Oh my Lord, everyone sit down, strap yourselves in, this could be a one hell of a ride.

I ACTUALLY AGREE WITH TOPSPIN! :disbelief::disbelief:

Civilization will now end as we know it! :eek:

When libs switch sides it is usually because their entitlement ran out.

Silly little things think we dont want them to donate to the coc. I dont mind if you donate to them, I dont want foreign entities to donate to them.

They are supposed to help American business NOT foriegn business.

Half of the AFL-CIO's unions are international.

:eusa_shhh: It's only okay when liberals get foreign money. Didn't you know that? :eusa_snooty:

The reason I ignore Revere is because he never said Unions use foriegn money in campaigns (which is the issue) he just says Unions have international offices. That's great but has nothing to do with the topic unless he wants to explain what he's talking about.

"The largest attack campaign against Democrats this fall is being waged by the U.S. Chamber of Commerce, a trade association organized as a 501(c)(6) that can raise and spend unlimited funds without ever disclosing any of its donors.

"The Chamber has promised to spend an unprecedented $75 million to defeat candidates like Jack Conway, Sen. Barbara Boxer (D-CA), Jerry Brown, Rep. Joe Sestak (D-PA), and Rep. Tom Perriello (D-VA).

"As of Sept. 15th, the Chamber had aired more than 8,000 ads on behalf of GOP Senate candidates alone, according to a study from the Wesleyan Media Project.

"The Chamber’s spending has dwarfed every other issue group and most political party candidate committee spending.

"A ThinkProgress investigation has found that the Chamber funds its political attack campaign out of its general account, which solicits foreign funding.

"And while the Chamber will likely assert it has internal controls, foreign money is fungible, permitting the Chamber to run its unprecedented attack campaign.

"According to legal experts consulted by ThinkProgress, the Chamber is likely skirting longstanding campaign finance law that bans the involvement of foreign corporations in American elections."

Does anyone seriously doubt the Chamber is doing this to widen the gap between the richest 1% of Americans and everyone else?

ThinkProgress

Forum List

Back