Lets help the Chamber of Commerce

Did they run ads?

Foreign offices are not the issue....Using foreign funds for campaign ads is the issue. You can post about how Unions have offices overseas, how dems like Chinese food, how you dont like the International House of Pancakes but none of those things have anything to do with foreign money being used in campaign ads

Did they run ads?

Foreign offices are not the issue....Using foreign funds for campaign ads is the issue. You can post about how Unions have offices overseas, how dems like Chinese food, how you dont like the International House of Pancakes but none of those things have anything to do with foreign money being used in campaign ads

Where do the Democrat PACs I listed get their money?

All of them.

Hurry up.

Did they run ads?

All of them.

Hurry up.

I dont know, but I do know the CC collects foreign money and puts it in a general fund. But just asking an open ended question isnt proof of anything...watch: Where do you get your money?

See, I just alluded to you doing something improper without making the accusation outright. That's easy but doesn't disprove anything I've said..

Thanks for playing

Did they run ads?

You are a complete waste of time and I would like to publicly thank Revere for having the patience of Job.....:clap2:

No matter what we say, you are going to ridicule and and berate...

The point of this thread was to show him (Obama) we hear him and dont like what he has to say.
The way you do that is worth your wallet.... and I did.

All this talk of sending jobs overseas was brought by you lefties.... that is a topic for a different thread. The reasons jobs go overseas is BOTH sides fault. Big gov't and all its restrictions drive most of it....

Lets see how much $$$ The C o C brings in for a few days, and then see what is said.

I just put my money where my mouth is.

Did they run ads?

All of them.

Hurry up.

Obama's campaign disclosed 90% of their donors - Summary data for Barack Obama | OpenSecrets

Unions disclose - Union disclosure unlike other groups' - Ben Smith - POLITICO.com

Try again.

Did they run ads?

All of them.

Hurry up.

I dont know, but I do know the CC collects foreign money and puts it in a general fund. But just asking an open ended question isnt proof of anything...watch: Where do you get your money?

See, I just alluded to you doing something improper without making the accusation outright. That's easy but doesn't disprove anything I've said..

Thanks for playing

You don't know that, and I can say the same thing about any of those groups.

is that all you got?

All of them.

Hurry up.

Thanks for playing

is that all you got?

:slap:

All of them.

Hurry up.

Thanks for playing

is that all you got?

You can but it would be an accusation without merrit and the CC admits they collect foreign funds and puts it into their general account.

To recap: My accusation is with Merit provided by the CC, yours is out of thin air and without Merit

i dont know, but i do know the cc collects foreign money and puts it in a general fund. But just asking an open ended question isnt proof of anything...watch: Where do you get your money?

See, i just alluded to you doing something improper without making the accusation outright. That's easy but doesn't disprove anything i've said..

Thanks for playing

you don't know that, and i can say the same thing about any of those groups.

Is that all you got?

you can but it would be an accusation without merrit and the cc admits they collect foreign funds and puts it into their general account.
To recap: My accusation is with merit provided by the cc, yours is out of thin air and without merit

proof?

Last edited:

Thanks for playing

is that all you got?

You can but it would be an accusation without merrit and the CC admits they collect foreign funds and puts it into their general account.

To recap: My accusation is with Merit provided by the CC, yours is out of thin air and without Merit

They said they did not.

Your thin air stinks like shit.

@ infidel

check my profile I've posted it a number of times but it's not like facts change your opinion.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back