Lets help the Chamber of Commerce

Discussion in 'Politics' started by The Infidel, Oct 14, 2010.

1. The Infidel

The Infidel EVIL CONSERVATIVE

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +3,173
    *Newsflash*​

The Infidel listened to the Glenn Beck radio show today!

Yes, indeed I did, and I have to admit.... he convinced me to make a small donation to The Chamber of Commerce :eek:

He controled my weak little mind!!!!! :cuckoo:

Well actually, I just agreed that since Barak Hussein Obama hates the CoC so much... I thought I might help an enemy of an enemy.....
    The Chamber of Commerce, whether you like them or not, does help small buisinesses, and thats what drives the American econmy.... is small buisiness.
    Its obvious to all free thinking Americans, and many outsiders, that Obama is doing all he can to hurt our economy so it can be rebuilt in a manner the left sees fit. Which is redistributing the wealth throughout America.
    That just is'nt what the framers of this great country had in mind.

So anyways.... I just wanted to put it out there, and leave a link to their website and if you decide to help them out, great. If not, thats cool too....

https://www.uschambersmallbusinessnation.com/join-us/make-a-donation

• Thank You! Thank You! x 1
  2. LordBrownTrout

LordBrownTrout Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +6,377
    What is O saying about the coc?

3. ClosedCaption

ClosedCaption Diamond Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +17,254
    So that's how they get republicans to vote against their best interests. The Chamber is pro-outsourcing. Gets money hand over fist from companies that want to outsource. Then OUR jobs get outsourced...No Coincidence there. And all they have to do to get your money is say "Look THEY dont like us, Dont you hate those guys? Great, give me some money!"

And your mind was changed because "creating a false enemy to gain more support" worked on you. have you even read "1984"? Or are you of the mind that creating an enemy is something only "the left" does?"

4. Truthmatters

Truthmatters BANNED

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +2,233
    Silly little things think we dont want them to donate to the coc. I dont mind if you donate to them, I dont want foreign entities to donate to them.

They are supposed to help American business NOT foriegn business.

5. topspin

topspin BANNED

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +196
    Obama's attacks on business should have stopped with the campaign trail. It's a large reason for the ass kicking coming in Nov, and could limit him to one term.

6. The Infidel

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +3,173

:eusa_doh:
    Maybe if you two got your head outta yur butt long enough to breath some fresh air you might remember all the GOVERNMENT beauracracy that drives buisinesses to look abroad to bolster their bottom line.

You guys are all about BIG GOVERNMENT right?

Im no buisiness major... not in the least, but I DO however have some common sense.

The entire reason for this thread is to let Obama know that I, an American citizen, have been listening to his side of the isle and how they are attacking the CoC for not disclosing who their donors are.... and what buisinesses are doing so.
    The minute the CoC does that.... the left will pounce on them (the donors) like hungry tigers on fresh meat.

Anyone remember that "Joe the plumber" guy, or this little known person Sarah Palin? :hmpf:

Anyway, I wanted to donate, and I did.... just wanted to invite any other "Zionist, Capitalism loving, gun toting, Bible clinging, Neo-Cons, or whatever makes ya happy... kind of people to join me. :happy-1:

Oh yeah.... and one more thing.
    Are'nt you bleeding heart libs always lementing on how we should be more "liberal" and help all these poor people around the world... with all the Koomba ya crap?
    Well.... when someone here employs someone there... does'nt that put food on some poor souls plate? :rolleyes: I mean, what about them? :sad:

I'm out...!!!!

7. boedicca

boedicca Uppity Water Nymph Supporting Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +22,834
    The Obama Administration has done more to help them than all of us combined could possibly accomplish.

By making false accusations which even CBS and the NYT have repudiated, the Obamanoids have driven a lot of support towards the Chamber.

:)

8. Revere

Revere BANNED

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +415
    Half of the AFL-CIO's unions are international.

9. The Infidel

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +3,173
    Thats kind of my hole intent for the thread.

Just to show them that WE THE PEOPLE do have a voice, and when we decide we want to be heard, we will speak. That is sometimes done with our wallets.

There is a reason why the Conservative candidates have been getting lots of donations.

We are speaking..... Is Obama listening?

Doubtful..... he is tone deaf. :doubt:

10. ClosedCaption

ClosedCaption Diamond Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +17,254
    Thats a great point. I figured since we arent addressing each others points it was cool to tell you that Turtles can live to be over 100 years old.