The holocaust story.

Status
Not open for further replies.

dimensional

VIP Member
Feb 17, 2023
There have been many doubters to my thread, "The holocaust. The reality." I wonder why the doubters doubt. Surely you know that demonizing your enemy is a tactic as old as he hills. I have some pictures that may help you understand what is going on with the whole thing. First, you may have seen this photograph of a Nazi soldier pointing a rifle at a woman and child. But I will show you the rest of the picture.

fake photo 5.jpg
fake photo 6.jpg

Here is another faked photo. First the fake and then the real one. Keep in mind that recreating a background where there wouldn't normally be one is a very difficult thing to do.

FP 1.jpg

FP 2.jpg

Here is another. First the fake one, then the real one.

fake photo 9.jpg
fake photo 10.jpg

Here is another. First the fake one, then the real one. Adding the shadow of the woman in the fake one was a nice touch.

fake photo 11.jpg
fake photo 12.jpg

Here is something that shows more fakery for you.

Faked Nazi Atrocity photo.jpg

Are you starting to get the picture? Slandering the Nazis has been going on for a long time. The whole "holocaust" story is just more of the same. Also, it seems that for some reason most people just prefer the lies. For that reason, some people didn't even really look at my previous thread about the holocaust. But if any of you want to take a more in depth look at the whole matter, I have that in the form of three rather short videos. They show many interesting things. Such as in the first one where they are examining a door to a "gas chamber." With a latch that opened and closed the door from the inside! Here they are.

Become_a_Holocaust_Denier_in_14_Minutes-esJZ720NX8M - 100FREE Best Video Sharing

Adolf Hitler - The Greatest Story NEVER told, Part 21 - 100FREE Best Video Sharing

Confessions by Torture, Part 20 - 100FREE Best Video Sharing

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back