Lets Have a Picture Party!

At least your town has a stop light. A couple of the little towns I lived in back in Wisconsin didn't even have one. :D

And since people are doing pictures of kids, here's my one and only sporting his almost beard...

mar1621zd4.jpg

Uh.... WOW! :shocked: He's a looker, just like his dad! :D

What's the set up for the second shot? Are those ice shavings? And what's the surface?

Color me intrigued.

Set up was easy - I set the toy on our outdoor fire pit, covered with the canvas cover and last night's teaser-snow-fall (of COURSE the media is calling it 'Blizzard 2006!'), then walked away about 6 feet or so, and snapped. F/5.6, 300mm, 1/200th, ISO 100, :D

Set up was easy - I set the toy on our outdoor fire pit, covered with the canvas cover and last night's teaser-snow-fall (of COURSE the media is calling it 'Blizzard 2006!'), then walked away about 6 feet or so, and snapped. F/5.6, 300mm, 1/200th, ISO 100, :D
Ahhhh a grill cover.

That makes sense.

Coolio.

They are NOT calling it a blizzard! LOL! I thought we were crazy when our media called 24" of snow overnight a blizzard. Tha't not a blizzard. A blizzard is driving, white-out, fet-upon-feet of snow.

Too funny. :)

They are NOT calling it a blizzard! LOL! I thought we were crazy when our media called 24" of snow overnight a blizzard. Tha't not a blizzard. A blizzard is driving, white-out, fet-upon-feet of snow.

Too funny. :)

Turns out - SOME areas north of here got as much as 18" of snow. :(

:thumbdown: :thumbdown: :thumbdown:

C'mon God...stir your finger around a bit, and send us a solid foot-deep of snow :)

Turns out - SOME areas north of here got as much as 18" of snow. :(

:thumbdown: :thumbdown: :thumbdown:

C'mon God...stir your finger around a bit, and send us a solid foot-deep of snow :)

Most of the mountains around Tahoe got snow, and the passes between here and California, especially Donner Pass. But here in Reno, that "HUGE BLIZZARD" they we're telling us was coming... ppphhhtt... nothing but wind and cold temps.

Forum List

Back