Lets Have a Picture Party!

Moi... but I swear my nose isn't really THAT big!

(This is a husband-approved post! :) )

[edited to resize pic from 1600x - dp]

Well.. I'd say you're pretty, but then I could say your husband is a lucky guy, but I think I'll just say I think you're a cutie pie instead! :)

WeddingDay.jpg

Gee Bonnie... you're a cutie pie too! :)

lol! Just what I was thinking, Mr. P! :D I'd prefer roses and babies' breath to a bloodied zombie in my wedding pics... but hey! Everyone's got his thang!
The bride was so nervous, but I began to get more concerned about the groom during the ceremony. Their family & friends were in attendance & her father got to give her away, which she wasn't expecting to be able to do. Despite the location, a marriage resulted, just the same.

I have a friend who is performing a ceremony on the next full moon, I believe it's Dec 2, at 11pm, in a cemetary. Everyone will be dressed in black.

The bride was so nervous, but I began to get more concerned about the groom during the ceremony. Their family & friends were in attendance & her father got to give her away, which she wasn't expecting to be able to do. Despite the location, a marriage resulted, just the same.

I have a friend who is performing a ceremony on the next full moon, I believe it's Dec 2, at 11pm, in a cemetary. Everyone will be dressed in black.

LOL! Such dark imagery! You'd think they'd have a brighter outlook going in. :D

...... You'd think they'd have a brighter outlook going in. :D

Now that was funny!

I'm in a minister's group, and one of the ladies has recently been contacted for a "female dominance ceremony"; found out it's called a "collaring". From what I understand, this isn't your typical sexual dominatrix , but an actual lifestyle.
I don't know whether she is going to do it or not, but I'd refuse.

Remember this from Monday.....
MVC-390S.jpg

I just took this tonight, Thur. morning 12:23am..It looks like that Global Warming must be kicking in........Ya Hoo we're having a heat wave...:thewave:
MVC-394S.jpg

Forum List

Back