Let's Compare Great Jewish Achievement With Arab Muslim Achievement!

Judaism has produced Sigmund Freud. Can you name an equally prominent Arab Muslim neurologist and psychiatrist?

Judaism has produced Albert Einstein. Can you name an equally prominent Arab Muslim physicist?

Judaism has produced Jonas Salk, who discovered the Salk vaccine that eradicated polio. Can you name an Arab Muslim scientist who has eradicated any widespread diseases?

Judaism has produced great artists Camille Pissarro, Chaim Soutine, Marc Chagall, Amedeo Modigliani. Can you name equally prominent Arab Muslim artists?

Judaism has produced musical geniuses Felix Mendelssohn, Jacques Offenbach, Camille Saint-Saens, Georges Bizet and Gustav Mahler. Can you name Arab Muslim musical geniuses?

Judaism has produced important poets Heinrich Heine, Marcel Proust, Andre Maurois, Jules Romains. Can you name important Arab Muslim poets?

Who's superior when you compare Jews to Gentiles?

The Baghdad Battery, sometimes referred to as the Parthian Battery, is the common name for a number of artifacts created in Mesopotamia, during the dynasties of Parthian or Sassanid period (the early centuries AD),

Any responses to the original post pertaining to Arab Muslim achievement? The 5 people on this board are no doubt interested.
Here's one achievement, they're showing the world just how fucked Israeli's are.

And I'm sorry, but I have gotten close to a handful of Jews in my life and why are they all so weird? Either opinionated, annoying, argumentative, petty, gossip a lot, lie, paranoid, chip on shoulder, outspoken when it would probably be better to be quiet, cheap, arrogant, know it alls, nosie. Almost like they are trying to fit the stereotype.

Some of them I still love but damn if they aren't all a little strange. Sorry Jews. :eusa_angel:

Any responses to the original post pertaining to Arab Muslim achievement? The 5 people on this board are no doubt interested.
Here's one achievement, they're showing the world just how fucked Israeli's are.

And I'm sorry, but I have gotten close to a handful of Jews in my life and why are they all so weird? Either opinionated, annoying, argumentative, petty, gossip a lot, lie, paranoid, chip on shoulder, outspoken when it would probably be better to be quiet, cheap, arrogant, know it alls, nosie. Almost like they are trying to fit the stereotype.

Some of them I still love but damn if they aren't all a little strange. Sorry Jews. :eusa_angel:

You envy the Jews. we get it

It must be tough not driving a car, which is based on Siegfried Marcus's innovations, a Jew.

Also, most of the cures for disease were discovered by Jews.

And, Google, Microsoft, Intel and Apple rely on Jewish technology

Sucks being you, eh?

Last edited:
Judaism has produced Sigmund Freud. Can you name an equally prominent Arab Muslim neurologist and psychiatrist?

Judaism has produced Albert Einstein. Can you name an equally prominent Arab Muslim physicist?

Judaism has produced Jonas Salk, who discovered the Salk vaccine that eradicated polio. Can you name an Arab Muslim scientist who has eradicated any widespread diseases?

Judaism has produced great artists Camille Pissarro, Chaim Soutine, Marc Chagall, Amedeo Modigliani. Can you name equally prominent Arab Muslim artists?

Judaism has produced musical geniuses Felix Mendelssohn, Jacques Offenbach, Camille Saint-Saens, Georges Bizet and Gustav Mahler. Can you name Arab Muslim musical geniuses?

Judaism has produced important poets Heinrich Heine, Marcel Proust, Andre Maurois, Jules Romains. Can you name important Arab Muslim poets?

The Baghdad Battery, sometimes referred to as the Parthian Battery, is the common name for a number of artifacts created in Mesopotamia, during the dynasties of Parthian or Sassanid period (the early centuries AD),
Just to refresh my memory, was Mesopotamia Arab before the Arab Islamic conquest? I am forgetful in my old age. Also, was Persia an Arab state around that period of history? Thanx,muchly.

Just to refresh my memory, was Mesopotamia Arab before the Arab Islamic conquest? I am forgetful in my old age. Also, was Persia an Arab state around that period of history? Thanx,muchly.
:badgrin: :clap2:

Islamic Scholar Bernard Lewis, "The Crisis of Islam"
Almost the entire Muslim world is affected by poverty and tyranny. The combinatoin of low productivity and high birth rate in the Middle East makes for an untenable mix, with a large and rapidly growing population of unemployed, uneducated and frustrated young men. By all indicators from the United Nations, the World Bank and other authorities, the Arab countries--in matters such as job creation, education, technology and productivity--lag further behind the West. Even worse, the Arab nations also lag behind the more recent recruits to Western-style democracy, such as Korea, Taiwan and Singapore.

The comparative figures on the performance of Muslim countries, as reflected in these statistics, are devastating.

In the listing of economies by gross domestic product, the highest ranking Muslim majority country is Turkey, with 64 million inhabitants, in 23rd place, between Austria and Denmark, with about 5 million each. The next is Indonesia, with 212 million, in 28th place, following Norway with 4.5 million and followed by Saudi Arabia with 21 million. In comparative purchasing power, the first Muslim state is Indonesia in 15th place followed by Turkey in 19th place. In living standards as reflected by gross domestic product per head, the first Muslim state is Qatar, in 23rd place, followed by the United Arab Emirates in 23rd place and Kuwait in 28th.

In a listing of industrial output, the highest-ranking Muslim country is Saudi Arabia, number 21, followed by Indonesia, tied with Austria and Belgium in 22nd place and Turkey, tied with Norway in 27th place.

In a listing by manufacturing output, the highest ranking Arab country is Egypt, in 35th place, tying with Norway.

In a listing of life expectancy, the first Arab state is Kuwait, in 32nd place. In ownership of telephone lines per hundred people, the first Muslim country listed is the UAE in 33rd place. In ownership of computers per hundred people, the first Muslim state listed is Bahrain in 30th place.

Book sales present an even more dismal picture. A listing of 27 countries, beginning with the United States and ending with Viet Nam, does not include a single Muslim state. In a human development index, Brunei is number 32, Kuwait 36, Bahrain 40, Qatar 41, the UAE 44, Libya 66 and Saudi Arabia 68.

According to a report on Arab Human Development prepared by a committee of Arab intellectualss, reveals, "the Arab world translates about 330 books annually, one-fifth of the number that Greece translates. The total of translated books since the 9th century is about 100,000, almost the average that Spain translates in one year.

The economic situation is no better. "The GDP in all Arab countries combined stood at $531 billion in 1999---less than that of a single European country, Spain [$595 billion]
The Crisis of Islam by Bernard Lewis - Book - eBook - Audiobook - Random House

Alexis de Toqueville...
I studied the Koran a great deal. I came away from that study with the conviction there have been few religions in the world as deadly to men as that of Muhammad. So far as I can see, it is the principal cause of the decadence so visible today in the Muslim world and, though less absurd than the polytheism of old, its social and political tendencies are in my opinion to be feared, and I therefore regard it as a form of decadence rather than a form of progress in relation to paganism itself.

Israeli MIT researcher facing sex charges commits suicide in prison
segal.jpg

A Massachusetts Institute of Technology researcher facing federal charges of traveling to Colorado to have sex with children has apparently killed himself in prison, officials said Monday.

Yaron Segal, 30, an Israeli citizen, died Friday
Israeli MIT researcher facing sex charges commits suicide in prison - Haaretz Daily Newspaper | Israel News
:D:clap2:

segal.jpg

A Massachusetts Institute of Technology researcher facing federal charges of traveling to Colorado to have sex with children has apparently killed himself in prison, officials said Monday.

Israeli MIT researcher facing sex charges commits suicide in prison - Haaretz Daily Newspaper | Israel News

Wow!
You're telling us that there are Israeli criminals in existence, big news that is.

I'm sure no other country in the world have citizens who are pedophiles.

Good job for exposing Israel.:lol:

segal.jpg

Wow!
You're telling us that there are Israeli criminals in existence, big news that is.

I'm sure no other country in the world have citizens who are pedophiles.

Good job for exposing Israel.:lol:

1.5 BILLION Muslims worship muhammad, a pedophile married to a 6 year old when he was 53.
Islime, the religion of child molesters.

Last edited:
Right, those are US achievements. As Israel is a slave to the US. Or we can pull out our supporting aid, miltary help adn leave them there to fend for themselves against their extremely hostile neighbors. Then, if they can survive, any further achievements are theirs to brag about. unitl then, those are US achievements. You can thank us daily.

It's really funny how some say Israel is slave to the US while others say the US is slave to Israel.

Funny as it may be I find your comment highly inaccurate.

US aid to Israel stand on about 1.3% of Israel's GDP I think it's hardly enough for the USA to claim Israel achievements as their own.
I think Israel would survive just fine without US aid.

United States foreign aid - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

It would.

Ibn Ishaq, The Life of Muhammad :bow3:
Muhammad [53 years old] married ‘A’isha in Mecca when she was a child of six and lived with her in Medina when she was nine or ten. She was the only virgin that he married. Her father, Abu Bakr, married her to him and the apostle gave her four hundred dirhams.

Sahih Bukhari Hadeeth :bow3:
Narrated 'Aisha [6 years old] : That the Prophet [53 year old muhammad] said to her, "You have been shown to me twice in my dream. I saw you pictured on a piece of silk and some-one said (to me). 'This is your wife.' When I uncovered the picture, I saw that it was yours. I said, 'If this is from Allah, it will be done.

My mother came to me while I was being swung on a swing between two branches and got me down. My nurse took over and wiped my face with some water and started leading me. When I was at the door she stopped so I could catch my breath. I was brought in while Muhammad [53 years old] was sitting on a bed in our house. My mother made me sit on his lap. The other men and women got up and left. The Prophet consummated his marriage with me in my house when I was nine years old. Neither a camel nor a sheep was slaughtered on behalf of me.

:eek: :eek: :eek:

JStone, you seem to forget that Albert Einstein's equations are built with an Arabic system: Algebra. He, like every other Jewish (and gentile) mathematician and physicist, relied on Arabic numerals to explain his equations and theories. Seems like the Jew isn't as superior as you like to make out, eh?

But please, feel free to exemplify your stupidity by replying with an entirely unrelated YouTube clip or outdated link promoting Israeli industry.

Actually, Muslims inherited algebra (and expanded on it).

As with most, if not all, of the earth moving (and ancient) *advancements* the Muslims are given credit for, they aren't really responsible for it. They stole it.

"... one can also say that the Babylonians are the ones who invented the algebra, if only for the fact that they are the first to utilize early forms of algebraic equations. Their contribution to algebra may not be as vast as the Arabs, who literally shaped much of what algebra is today, but Babylonians were the first people to solve problems with the use of operations that can be considered as algebraic hence their contested designation as the ones who invented algebra."

Who Invented Algebra?

Of course terrorists and pro-terrorists like to pretend that the Muslims "invented" it. But of course, that's a lie.

JStone, you seem to forget that Albert Einstein's equations are built with an Arabic system: Algebra. He, like every other Jewish (and gentile) mathematician and physicist, relied on Arabic numerals to explain his equations and theories. Seems like the Jew isn't as superior as you like to make out, eh?

But please, feel free to exemplify your stupidity by replying with an entirely unrelated YouTube clip or outdated link promoting Israeli industry.

As with most, if not all, of the earth moving (and ancient) *advancements* the Muslims are given credit for, they aren't really responsible for it. They stole it.

"... one can also say that the Babylonians are the ones who invented the algebra, if only for the fact that they are the first to utilize early forms of algebraic equations. Their contribution to algebra may not be as vast as the Arabs, who literally shaped much of what algebra is today, but Babylonians were the first people to solve problems with the use of operations that can be considered as algebraic hence their contested designation as the ones who invented algebra."

Who Invented Algebra?

Of course terrorists and pro-terrorists like to pretend that the Muslims "invented" it. But of course, that's a lie.

Indeed, the Babylonians invented algebra.
However I see no significance to whom invented algebra either way in relevance to our case.

The intervention of a algebra was done long before the Muslim conquests. At that time Islam never existed,and Mohammed the Prophet was not yet born.

Who Invented Algebra?

Muslimes have invented absolutely nothing as evidenced by the decay and regression in the muslime world. Not one of the 60 muslime shitholes produces even one product with global demand

Even the so-called Golden Age was based on muslimes stealing the ideas of the Jewish and Christian dhimmis.

Islime is the rotting of the mind

Forum List

Back