Let's Compare Great Jewish Achievement With Arab Muslim Achievement!

JStone, you seem to forget that Albert Einstein's equations are built with an Arabic system: Algebra. He, like every other Jewish (and gentile) mathematician and physicist, relied on Arabic numerals to explain his equations and theories. Seems like the Jew isn't as superior as you like to make out, eh?

But please, feel free to exemplify your stupidity by replying with an entirely unrelated YouTube clip or outdated link promoting Israeli industry.

Actually, Muslims inherited algebra (and expanded on it).

As with most, if not all, of the earth moving (and ancient) *advancements* the Muslims are given credit for, they aren't really responsible for it. They stole it.

"... one can also say that the Babylonians are the ones who invented the algebra, if only for the fact that they are the first to utilize early forms of algebraic equations. Their contribution to algebra may not be as vast as the Arabs, who literally shaped much of what algebra is today, but Babylonians were the first people to solve problems with the use of operations that can be considered as algebraic hence their contested designation as the ones who invented algebra."

Who Invented Algebra?

Of course terrorists and pro-terrorists like to pretend that the Muslims "invented" it. But of course, that's a lie.

Indeed, the Babylonians invented algebra.
However I see no significance to whom invented algebra either way in relevance to our case.

The intervention of a algebra was done long before the Muslim conquests. At that time Islam never existed,and Mohammed the Prophet was not yet born.

Ah, but loons like Swagger claim that Muslims invented algebra when they attempt to justify the elevation of the Muslim mind above all others...My point is that if they are honest, Muslims have contributed exactly zero to civilization on their own. Their contributions ended when they were pushed back into their caves and were no longer able to steal what others had accomplished...

As with most, if not all, of the earth moving (and ancient) *advancements* the Muslims are given credit for, they aren't really responsible for it. They stole it.

"... one can also say that the Babylonians are the ones who invented the algebra, if only for the fact that they are the first to utilize early forms of algebraic equations. Their contribution to algebra may not be as vast as the Arabs, who literally shaped much of what algebra is today, but Babylonians were the first people to solve problems with the use of operations that can be considered as algebraic hence their contested designation as the ones who invented algebra."

Who Invented Algebra?

Of course terrorists and pro-terrorists like to pretend that the Muslims "invented" it. But of course, that's a lie.

However I see no significance to whom invented algebra either way in relevance to our case.

The intervention of a algebra was done long before the Muslim conquests. At that time Islam never existed,and Mohammed the Prophet was not yet born.

Ah, but loons like Swagger claim that Muslims invented algebra when they attempt to justify the elevation of the Muslim mind above all others...My point is that if they are honest, Muslims have contributed exactly zero to civilization on their own. Their contributions ended when they were pushed back into their caves and were no longer able to steal what others had accomplished...

The Babylonians were neither arab nor muslime. Someone needs to open a history book

I didn't say they were Muslim or Arab, you nitwit.

I said they invented Algebra...NOT the Muslims, as that retard Swagger claimed.

I find it ironic that a person who isn't capable of understanding the basic English in a 3-sentence paragraph thinks I should open a book.

Last edited:

Who Invented Algebra?

indeed.
I think that Arabs would have been just fine if not for Islam which brought them down, and keeping them down to this day.

I find it ironic that a person who isn't capable of understanding the basic English in a 3-sentence paragraph thinks I should open a book.

After you recover from your episode of PMS, tell me the name of the "Babylonian" who "invented" algebra.

After you recover from your episode of PMS, tell me the name of the "Babylonian" who "invented" algebra.

Al-Kitāb al-mukhtaṣar fī ḥisāb al-jabr wa-l-muqābala (Arabic: الكتاب المختصر في حساب الجبر والمقابلة*, 'The Compendious Book on Calculation by Completion and Balancing') is a mathematical book written approximately 830 CE. The book was written with the encouragement of the Caliph al-Ma'mun as a popular work on calculation and is replete with examples and applications to a wide range of problems in trade, surveying and legal inheritance.[15] The term algebra is derived from the name of one of the basic operations with equations (al-jabr, meaning completion, or, subtracting a number from both sides of the equation) described in this book. The book was translated in Latin as Liber algebrae et almucabala by Robert of Chester (Segovia, 1145) hence "algebra", and also by Gerard of Cremona. A unique Arabic copy is kept at Oxford and was translated in 1831 by F. Rosen. A Latin translation is kept in Cambridge.[16]

Mu

While it is true that the Babylonians laid out the basis for algebra, the first one to use the term "algebra" were actually Arabs.

Algebra is an Arabic word and it means to assemble parts.

I think credit should be given when it is due.

English is your second language, I see.

English is your second language, I see.

STILL PMSing? Your new name is PMSGirl :clap2:

Forum List

Back