Let's Compare Great Jewish Achievement With Arab Muslim Achievement!

JStone

Rookie
Jun 29, 2011
Judaism has produced Sigmund Freud. Can you name an equally prominent Arab Muslim neurologist and psychiatrist?

Judaism has produced Albert Einstein. Can you name an equally prominent Arab Muslim physicist?

Judaism has produced Jonas Salk, who discovered the Salk vaccine that eradicated polio. Can you name an Arab Muslim scientist who has eradicated any widespread diseases?

Judaism has produced great artists Camille Pissarro, Chaim Soutine, Marc Chagall, Amedeo Modigliani. Can you name equally prominent Arab Muslim artists?

Judaism has produced musical geniuses Felix Mendelssohn, Jacques Offenbach, Camille Saint-Saens, Georges Bizet and Gustav Mahler. Can you name Arab Muslim musical geniuses?

Judaism has produced important poets Heinrich Heine, Marcel Proust, Andre Maurois, Jules Romains. Can you name important Arab Muslim poets?

Judaism has produced Sigmund Freud. Can you name an equally prominent Arab Muslim neurologist and psychiatrist?

Judaism has produced Albert Einstein. Can you name an equally prominent Arab Muslim physicist?

Judaism has produced Jonas Salk, who discovered the Salk vaccine that eradicated polio. Can you name an Arab Muslim scientist who has eradicated any widespread diseases?

Judaism has produced great artists Camille Pissarro, Chaim Soutine, Marc Chagall, Amedeo Modigliani. Can you name equally prominent Arab Muslim artists?

Judaism has produced musical geniuses Felix Mendelssohn, Jacques Offenbach, Camille Saint-Saens, Georges Bizet and Gustav Mahler. Can you name Arab Muslim musical geniuses?

Judaism has produced important poets Heinrich Heine, Marcel Proust, Andre Maurois, Jules Romains. Can you name important Arab Muslim poets?

I'm sure everyone gets your point, Stoney, but you're beating a dead camel.

• Banned

I'm sure everyone gets your point, Stoney, but you're beating a dead camel.

Kinda like a muslim beating his disobedient wife

I have a better one. Let's compare great American Conservative achievements with Great American Liberal achievements.

Just kidding. All Conservatives have are failed policies and ill advised wars. They don't even believe in science and think education is for snobs.

• Banned
United States Founding Father President John Adams :clap2:
I will insist that the Hebrews have done more to civilize men than any other nation. If I were an atheist, and believed in blind eternal fate, I should still believe that fate had ordained the Jews to be the most essential instrument for civilizing the nations. If I were an atheist of the other sect, who believe, or pretend to believe that all is ordered by chance, I should believe that chance had ordered the Jews to preserve and propagate to all mankind the doctrine of a supreme, intelligent, wise, almighty sovereign of the universe, which I believe to be the great essential principle of all morality, and consequently of all civilization.
Amazon.com: Roots Of American Order (9781882926992): Russell Kirk, Forrest McDonald: Books

United States President John Quincy Adams :clap2:
The precept of the koran is perpetual war against all who deny that Mahomet is the prophet of God. The vanquished may purchase their lives, by the payment of tribute; the victorious may be appeased by a false and delusive promise of peace; and the faithful follower of the prophet, may submit to the imperious necessities of defeat: but the command to propagate the Moslem creed by the sword is always obligatory, when it can be made effective. The commands of the prophet may be performed alike, by fraud, or by force (Blunt, 29:274).
Amazon.com: Memoir of the life of John Quincy Adams. (9781240038398): Josiah Quincy: Books

JStone, you seem to forget that Albert Einstein's equations are built with an Arabic system: Algebra. He, like every other Jewish (and gentile) mathematician and physicist, relied on Arabic numerals to explain his equations and theories. Seems like the Jew isn't as superior as you like to make out, eh?

But please, feel free to exemplify your stupidity by replying with an entirely unrelated YouTube clip or outdated link promoting Israeli industry.

• Thanks
Reactions: Jos
JStone, you seem to forget that Albert Einstein's equations are built with an Arabic system: Algebra. He, like every other Jewish (and gentile) mathematician and physicist, relied on Arabic numerals to explain his equations and theories. Seems like the Jew isn't as superior as you like to make out, eh?

But please, feel free to exemplify your stupidity by replying with an entirely unrelated YouTube clip or outdated link promoting Israeli industry.

That was 1400 years ago, fucktard. Give me something a bit more recent :badgrin:

How is life under sharia in your bankrupt islamic "kingdom" I hear the Queen is being fitted for a burqa at Harrods :lol:

Last edited:
So what happened to you RSole, what are your "achievements"

Sure, you can find all kinds credible sources from the references on that page, or run another search. You can go to a library too and find more detailed information I am sure. 14 centuries ago? Arabic mathematicians, who paved the way for all others, were still making discoveries in the 17th century.

Are you such a bigot that you are trying to say that these discoveries are not favorable to mankind because they did not happen in what you deem recently?

Seriously, what a fuckin wingnut. Lastly, Israel wouldn't even exist today without being a slave state to the US. So any discoveries they have made as a vasalage to the US, are US achievements.

Last edited:
Sure, you can find all kinds credible sources from the references on that page, or run another search. You can go to a library too and find more detailed information I am sure. 14 centuries ago? Arabic mathematicians, who paved the way for all others, were still making discoveries in the 17th century.

Are you such a bigot that you are trying to say that these discoveries are not favorable to mankind because they did not happen in what you deem recently?

Seriously, what a fuckin wingnut. Lastly, Israel wouldn't even exist today without being a slave state to the US. So any discoveries they have made as a vasalage to the US, are US achievements.

Well, if you want to go back in time, I'll go with the 10 Commandments and the Bible that form the foundation of Western civilization but was kind of thinking of more contemporary achievements.

A few Israeli achievements...

Massachussets Institute of Technology [MIT]...
As a world leader in science and technology, Israel excels in such areas as genetics, medicine, agriculture, computer sciences, electronics, optics, and engineering. Scientists at Israeli universities such as Bar Ilan University, Ben Gurion University, Haifa University, Hebrew University, The Technion--Israel Institute of Technology, Tel Aviv University and the Weizmann Institute of Science are pioneers in areas such as stem cell-based tissue engineering, nanotechnology, high-resolution electron microscopy, and solar energy. Israeli companies have developed such diverse products as the first anti-virus package, technologies that allow you to leave voice mail on mobile phones, and stents that save lives by keeping the arteries to the heart open.
http://web.mit.edu/misti/mit-israel/

Last edited:
I strongly disagree with this kind of comparison nor do I it's point.
What would comparison such as this prove? Let's hypothetically say that the Arab nation is not responsible for any achievements(which is false) what would that prove?
Are nations that have less achievements under their belts are somehow inferior to other nations? And are individuals in those nations are somehow inferior to individuals from the other nations?
This hypothesis sounds really scary to me and I strongly disagree with it.

In my opinion the only reason Arab countries are in the poor state they are in today has everything to do with their religion and nothing to do with them being Arabs.

In my opinion ,Islam like every other religion is halting progress and preventing from the world to be better.

What would comparison such as this prove? Let's hypothetically say that the Arab nation is not responsible for any achievements(which is false) what would that prove?
Are nations that have less achievements under their belts are somehow inferior to other nations? And are individuals in those nations are somehow inferior to individuals from the other nations?

In my opinion the only reason Arab countries are in the poor state they are in today has everything to do with their religion and nothing to do with them being Arabs.

In my opinion ,Islam like every other religion is halting progress and preventing from the world to be better.

Answer my questions in my original post. Let's see what you got for us and don't return to the 7th century for imaginary Arab achievements.

Last edited:

Answer my questions in my original post. Let's see what you got for us and don't return to the 7th century for imaginary Arab achievements.

Again, I don't see what such comparison would prove.
Like I said before, let's say that there were no Arab achievements whatsoever. How would that impact the Arab Israeli conflict?

Forum List

Back