Let's All Watch The ED Show

Right now he's talking about the atrocities in California in the PepperSpray fiasco.

What these cops did is truly disgusting.

Any objections?

Nah, too much spittle...but I'd enjoy doing that with The Five because I enjoy the back and forth, especially between Gutfeld and Beckel.:D

And comment on it in real-time.

Shall we?

No. We shall not.

C;mon buddy, you can do it.

Tomorrow we can watch what you want...OK? :D

Anyway, so they want the chancellor to step down.

What do you think about that?

The ED Show?

images

Yakkity yak a streak and waste the time of day . . . .

Ed just finished interviewing a student that was one the victims. They want her to resign. The student started a petition that has already gotten 700000 signatures requesting her to step down.

Now he has a professor there saying the same thing.

I don't watch Ed.

But I do applaud the high caliber police work at UC Davis.

All the more reason to join with me today.

Turn your channel to msnbc and watch it with me.

Howboudit?

OK, commercials are on, great time to turn your channels to msnbc. You can catch the next segment with me guys.

C'mon...we can do it.

You're missing out Liability.
You'd love to hear what this interviewee is saying.
You can catch the last bit if you turn your channel quickly.

Haven't followed the story, just seen the video of the cop walking back and forth in front of the sitting protesters spraying them. And as they weren't doing anything at the time other than sitting there I thought the cop was out of line.

But what's the incident got to do with the Chancellor?

Haven't followed the story, just seen the video of the cop walking back and forth in front of the sitting protesters spraying them. And as they weren't doing anything at the time other than sitting there I thought the cop was out of line.

It happened on her watch...she's being held responsible.

Nah, too much spittle...but I'd enjoy doing that with The Five because I enjoy the back and forth, especially between Gutfeld and Beckel.:D

LoLing @ "spittle" that word has always been one of those words that makes me laugh. I haven't used that word since Kindergarden and/or first grade. :lol:

So she calls out the cops to oversee or ensure order and when one of them goes spray crazy it's her fault and they want her job? I'd say the top cop's ass might be on the line for such behavior but not hers.

So she calls out the cops to oversee or ensure order and when one of them goes spray crazy it's her fault and they want her job? I'd say the top cop's ass might be on the line for such behavior but not hers.

You want Obama gone right?

Well, they want this lady GONE!!

Capice??

Forum List

Back