Lets all remember al gore....in 2006, shall we?

Whatever you need to believe, the rich, which is 99% of Congress is rich works for the rich, the power goes with the money. I wouldn’t vote for Biden nor Trump, both terrible embarrassments for our country. If neither party can put up a good candidate then don‘t expect me to vote for either. I will continue voting for the best candidate, not the lesser of two evils.
Vote for whoever you like, but the objective truth is that Biden has been one of the better presidents this nation has had while Trump rests firmly at the absolute bottom of the list. Even had he been the best we ever had (which he certainly was not), his attempt to overthrow results of a completely valid election placed him, forever, as WORST.

Last edited:
Vote for whoever you like, but the objective truth is that Biden has been one of the better presidents this nation has had while Trump rests firmly at the absolute bottom of the list. Even had he been the best we ever had (which he certainly was not), his attempt to overthrow results of a completely valid election placed him, forever, as WORST.
Biden is an embarrassment.

He is lost as to where he is going, he can’t complete a thought and runs off on to tangents, it is obvious by the way Jill protects him knows how bad it is. We need younger people in office that have confidence and can speak without looking lost or senile. Bad look for a great nation, we have a lot better options. Most of America, 74% say Biden has us going In the wrong direction and 23% think we are going in the right direction. The percentage of people that call themselves Democrats is 27%, which shows only the hard left agree with him. He maybe fine, who knows but most of the country arent buying his act.

He is lost as to where he is going, he can’t complete a thought and runs off on to tangents, it is obvious by the way Jill protects him knows how bad it is. We need younger people in office that have confidence and can speak without looking lost or senile. Bad look for a great nation, we have a lot better options. Most of America, 74% say Biden has us going In the wrong direction and 23% think we are going in the right direction. The percentage of people that call themselves Democrats is 27%, which shows only the hard left agree with him. He maybe fine, who knows but most of the country arent buying his act.
The other side of the story

The other side of the story

Whitehouse.gov? That is your support? lol! Like that won’t be hardcore Biden? Spare me the link and time, not interested in left wing propaganda.

I believe the American people’s opinions, not a slanted story and don’t get me started on how useless Harris is, she is a worse embarrassment than Biden.

Whitehouse.gov? That is your support? lol! Like that won’t be hardcore Biden? Spare me the link and time, not interested in left wing propaganda.

I believe the American people’s opinions, not a slanted story and don’t get me started on how useless Harris is, she is a worse embarrassment than Biden.
Are you thinking to claim your unnamed source was objective?

White rich like Biden, Gates, Buffett and a host of others. Please spare me the BS, the Democrats are rich white guys, the Democrats are the party of the rich.
The rich control us. Rich Democrats, Republicans, Corporations, Politicians, Churches, Corporate Media.

They got you fooled.

Shrugging off higher interest rates, America's consumers spent enough to help drive the economy to a brisk 5.2% annual pace from July through September, the Bureau of Economic Analysis reported Wednesday in an upgrade from its previous estimate.

Around six-in-ten Democrats and Democratic leaners (61%) say they approve of Biden's job performance, compared with 7% of Republicans and Republican-leaning independents YOU. This number will improve

The U.S. economy, the world's largest, has proved resilient even as the Federal Reserve has raised its benchmark interest rate 11 times since March 2022 to fight the worst bout of inflation in four decades. Those higher interest rates have significantly increased consumer and business borrowing costs.

5%? That's the kind of growth Trump promised.

New Jobs Report Shows That Thanks to Bidenomics, More Jobs Were Created in 2023 Than Any Year in Trump’s Administration​

Are you thinking to claim your unnamed source was objective?
Polls speak, ABC news, Fox News and several polls show us Americans are not happy with Biden. Those articles are on many threads, try Google, I have posted this stuff before. Good luck and I am happy that Biden thinks he is doing so well.

They got you fooled.

Shrugging off higher interest rates, America's consumers spent enough to help drive the economy to a brisk 5.2% annual pace from July through September, the Bureau of Economic Analysis reported Wednesday in an upgrade from its previous estimate.

Around six-in-ten Democrats and Democratic leaners (61%) say they approve of Biden's job performance, compared with 7% of Republicans and Republican-leaning independents YOU. This number will improve

The U.S. economy, the world's largest, has proved resilient even as the Federal Reserve has raised its benchmark interest rate 11 times since March 2022 to fight the worst bout of inflation in four decades. Those higher interest rates have significantly increased consumer and business borrowing costs.

5%? That's the kind of growth Trump promised.

New Jobs Report Shows That Thanks to Bidenomics, More Jobs Were Created in 2023 Than Any Year in Trump’s Administration​

They have 74% of the country thinking that way, not just me. Besides I don’t give Biden blame or credit for the economy, just a separate animal.

i think the economy is fine, my point is Biden and Trump have been an embarrassment for America,no one has proved me wrong.

They have 74% of the country thinking that way, not just me. Besides I don’t give Biden blame or credit for the economy, just a separate animal.

i think the economy is fine, my point is Biden and Trump have been an embarrassment for America,no one has proved me wrong.
I think Trump and the RNC have convinced you that Biden has embarrassed the country when, in fact, nothing could be further from the truth. Biden finished the Pandemic the way it should have been handled from the start. I personally think Trump should be charged with mass murder for the way he handed COVID-19 but that's besides the point. Employment has done nothing but steadily decline.
1705196075513.png

Inflation shot up globally as a response to the end of the pandemic and has been handled absolutely masterfully by Biden and the Fed

1705196222863.png

Russia has decimated its military over Ukraine and it may never recover. Putin has revealed himself to his people and the world as insane.

what a fucking joke, and what trouble we are when we got idiots like crick that believe
We heard the same thing from you when Clinton was president. You said he sucked. So we knew no matter how good Obama or Biden do, you're going to say they suck. But what if you were to be honest? If you weren't being a Republican who refuses to admit when a Democrat is good. You're just jealous. Even Trump admitted that about you guys.

"I think Bill Clinton was a great president,’" Trump said in the interview

"You know, you look at the country then. The economy was doing great. Look at what happened during the Clinton years. I mean we had no war, the economy was doing great, everybody was happy. A lot of people hated him because they were jealous as hell,’" Trump said.

We heard the same thing from you when Clinton was president. You said he sucked.
You are not very smart nor very good at making up stories. You joined the forum in 2008, I joined in 2013, and in the 1990's neither of us or the USMB we are on the internet.

What you are smart at, is showing us how the Democrats are nothing but low life liars who could not make a point otherwise.

sealydodo heard the same from me when Clinton was president? What a stupid liar.

You are not very smart nor very good at making up stories. You joined the forum in 2008, I joined in 2013, and in the 1990's neither of us or the USMB we are on the internet.

What you are smart at, is showing us how the Democrats are nothing but low life liars who could not make a point otherwise.

sealydodo heard the same from me when Clinton was president? What a stupid liar.
I don't mean you, idiot! I mean your type. And let me guess, you liked Clinton back then? Liar.

And I bet you didn't like Bush in the 2000's. Is that right? WRONG! I know you Elektra. Even if I didn't know you in the 90's.

I also know why Trump turned to a Republican. Not because he agrees with them socially. Socially he's personally very liberal. But now he has to kiss the rights ass. And he's always been a corporate con man. Talk about Deep State Globalist Rino. That's Trump. Look at the debt he created. That's not conservative. Even his Republican opponents admit it.

You know what? No matter how much evidence I have, no matter what I say, you'll stay stuck on stupid.

And I bet you didn't like Bush in the 2000's. Is that right? WRONG! I know you Elektra. Even if I didn't know you in the 90's.
You can do a search on bush and my user name, and find out exactly what I say about the Bush clan, but you wont, because you will find out that this is another of your bigoted ideas.

could anybody be stupider than you, sadly yes, you democrats out do each other with every new post you fools make

what a fucking joke, and what trouble we are when we got idiots like crick that believe

English much?

A strong majority of Americans and I all thought Joe Biden was a far better choice for president. Al Gore was as well. Bill Clinton was an excellent president. Ronald Reagan and Bush Jr were complete clowns but Trump took the absolute cake. When the republicans in this country decided that rather than move cooperately into the 21st century as their demographics shrank, they would destroy from within the greatest nation in human history, reject the finest Constitution ever written and openly praise and mimic the horrors of the autocratic monstrosities that this nation's finest had given their very lives to defeat; it is most assuredly not Joe Biden that anyone here has to worry about.

Forum List

Back