Lets all remember al gore....in 2006, shall we?

Theowl32

Diamond Member
Dec 8, 2013

Well, there's Lonnie he says with one of the last slivers of the great glacier and of course....."within the decade there will be more snows of Kilimanjaro."

For those who buy into the notion as lobbied by democrats and rinos who believe tiktok is spying on us but not FB or YouTube, or Instagram, or snapchat or any of the other Silicon Valley Google people who's lunch is being eaten by tiktok add money.

Lol

Kilimanjaro recently

See

Well, there's Lonnie he says with one of the last slivers of the great glacier and of course....."within the decade there will be more snows of Kilimanjaro."

For those who buy into the notion as lobbied by democrats and rinos who believe tiktok is spying on us but not FB or YouTube, or Instagram, or snapchat or any of the other Silicon Valley Google people who's lunch is being eaten by tiktok add money.

Lol

Kilimanjaro recently

Seems like gores predictions coming true. California and Florida boiling. Never been hotter. Greece on fire. Extreme heat. coral dying. What has to happen before you’ll admit he’s right?

Did I hear the water temp in Florida is 90?

Biggest book ever is the list of Failed AGW Dire Warnings and Predictions
What I love is it’s red states who deny gw getting fucked the most

Why it matters: The longer the extreme heat lasts, the greater the economicand human health effects will be. In addition, the high temperatures are expected to contribute to drought conditions in Texas and the Southwest.

• In the Lone Star State, El Paso has gone 35 straight days with a high temperature of 100°F or higher. The unrelenting conditions dry out vegetation and can lead to rapid drought development.

Lol

Kilimanjaro recently

Al Gore isn't a climate scientist but he got the big picture long before most people.
Did you know that the GOP is only mayor political party in the WORLD that still denies global climate change.

See

Seems like gores predictions coming true. California and Florida boiling. Never been hotter. Greece on fire. Extreme heat. coral dying. What has to happen before you’ll admit he’s right?

Did I hear the water temp in Florida is 90?
I remember it being 107 in FL. 2 summers ago.

Yeah, the Gulf gets piss-warm, every year, that's why you go to the springs, and-?

88 is normal. ok? Doesn't stop porpoises or killer whales.

You could see Killer Whales chasing porpoises tomorrow if you wanted to in FL.

Because that will be happening tomorrow.

Climate Change won't be, but that damn sure will.

Last edited:
While in south Carolina we are having a below temperature summer.
Who cares?

Summer 2021 was the hottest on record in the U.S., with the average temperature in the contiguous states reaching 74 degrees, exceeding the heat of the 1936 Dust Bowl summer by less than 0.01 of a degree (The summer of 2022 was the third-warmest in the U.S.).Jan 2023

And this year we broke the record. Hottest ever! Coral that survived hundreds of thousands of years dying.

Youll never admit gore was right

I remember it being 107 in FL. 2 summers ago.

Yeah, the Gulf gets piss-warm, every year, that's why you go to the springs, and-?

88 is normal. ok? Doesn't stop porpoises or killer whales.

You could see Killer Whales chasing porpoises tomorrow if you wanted to in FL.

Because that will be happening tomorrow.

Climate Change won't be, but that damn sure will.
We’re breaking records. Gore was right and you won’t admit it even when it’s too late. May already be

What are us humans going to do about it, moron?

I suggest you fight Climate Change by standing outside during the next golf-ball-sized hail storm.;
I’m not going to explain it to a moron who won’t listen just argue. You know what we need to do. You argue china won’t so why should we. So you know what needs to be done

We’re breaking records. Gore was right and you won’t admit it even when it’s too late. May already be
Global climate change needs a global effort to keep it from getting worse and I don't see that happening.

Forum List

Back