Lets all remember al gore....in 2006, shall we?

I think Trump and the RNC have convinced you that Biden has embarrassed the country when, in fact, nothing could be further from the truth. Biden finished the Pandemic the way it should have been handled from the start. I personally think Trump should be charged with mass murder for the way he handed COVID-19 but that's besides the point. Employment has done nothing but steadily decline.
View attachment 887556

Inflation shot up globally as a response to the end of the pandemic and has been handled absolutely masterfully by Biden and the Fed

View attachment 887557

Russia has decimated its military over Ukraine and it may never recover. Putin has revealed himself to his people and the world as insane.
Think what you want, I watch Biden speak and his appearances, those tell me how much of an embarrassment he is. He has gotten lost on stage several times and several different events, he is embarrassing and why bring in Republicans? They have their own problems with Trump, who I wouldn’t vote for either, for the same reason, they are embarrassing.

Have you been a bigot, long. Stereotyping people you dont know.

There was no internet and USMB back when clinton was president. How do you think anyone would believe a lie so outrageously stupid.
If I wasn't on USMB talking about Clinton in the 90's, I was here talking about it in the 2000's.

So now you liked Clinton and admit Bush lied us into Iraq? Why, because Trump said it?

Why did Trump turn on Obama. That's the question. I don't think it was racism but he sure did lean into racism. I think it's because he believed he could win as a Republican using racism. I don't think he thought he'd win the election but he was going to say 2016 was rigged, until he won, then it wasn't. Then he stopped saying that. But leading up to 2020, it was rigged he said. Then he lost and followed through with his plot to overturn the election. If only Pence went along.

Stop it. I know you

If I wasn't on USMB talking about Clinton in the 90's, I was here talking about it in the 2000's.

So now you liked Clinton and admit Bush lied us into Iraq? Why, because Trump said it?

Why did Trump turn on Obama. That's the question. I don't think it was racism but he sure did lean into racism. I think it's because he believed he could win as a Republican using racism. I don't think he thought he'd win the election but he was going to say 2016 was rigged, until he won, then it wasn't. Then he stopped saying that. But leading up to 2020, it was rigged he said. Then he lost and followed through with his plot to overturn the election. If only Pence went along.

Stop it. I know you
You were not on USMB is the 2000's, unless you say, "I was here for two years in the 2000's"

Bush lied us into Iraq? That is a bit of fiction. Certainly Bill Clinton's failures in Iraq set the stage to escalate the quiet war Clinton fought in Iraq. Bush should of just pointed out that when Saddam quit abiding by the surrender terms, he essentially went back to war with the USA. Which is exactly true, you can not surrender then refuse to abide by those surrender terms.

Yes, and we heard the Democrats scream and cry that Trump rigged the election when they lost.

So which is it, the Democrats rigged the election or they did not, you can't have it both ways. Must of sucked when all the fake news failed for your side, billions of dollars in fake news, more money spent fighting against Trump than all other elections in our history put together.

Now, the democrats got caught cheating, breaking laws, and got away with it as far as getting an incompetent as president.

Now, everyone is up in arms, preventing another Trump presidency, which could destroy the corrupt politicians in Washington DC.

You were not on USMB is the 2000's, unless you say, "I was here for two years in the 2000's"

Bush lied us into Iraq? That is a bit of fiction. Certainly Bill Clinton's failures in Iraq set the stage to escalate the quiet war Clinton fought in Iraq. Bush should of just pointed out that when Saddam quit abiding by the surrender terms, he essentially went back to war with the USA. Which is exactly true, you can not surrender then refuse to abide by those surrender terms.

Yes, and we heard the Democrats scream and cry that Trump rigged the election when they lost.

So which is it, the Democrats rigged the election or they did not, you can't have it both ways. Must of sucked when all the fake news failed for your side, billions of dollars in fake news, more money spent fighting against Trump than all other elections in our history put together.

Now, the democrats got caught cheating, breaking laws, and got away with it as far as getting an incompetent as president.

Now, everyone is up in arms, preventing another Trump presidency, which could destroy the corrupt politicians in Washington DC.

Trump said Pelosi should have impeached Bush. Pelosi said she didn't want to use the impeachment and open pandoras box. Trump forced her to use it. Twice.

Democrats didn't rig any elections. Bush got away with it in 2000 and 2004 Ohio and Trump tried it in 2020 and failed.

Trump is the corrupt one in Washington you idiot. I bet you are pro life.

Trump said Pelosi should have impeached Bush. Pelosi said she didn't want to use the impeachment and open pandoras box. Trump forced her to use it. Twice.

Democrats didn't rig any elections. Bush got away with it in 2000 and 2004 Ohio and Trump tried it in 2020 and failed.

Trump is the corrupt one in Washington you idiot. I bet you are pro life.
I bet you are still drunk or high from last night,

Trump is one of the few who got rich without being a corrupt politician, like Biden, Obama, and the Clintons

Trump is one of the few who got rich without being a corrupt politician, like Biden, Obama, and the Clintons
He's a corrupt businessman. And not even as successful as you think. He's a con man conning you. Just like he did his business associates. Any you like this. Weird. He even hired illegals. Didn't pay his taxes. Broke laws. Wow. My hero

Us Democrats should run Don King. He's a successful business man too.

Well, there's Lonnie he says with one of the last slivers of the great glacier and of course....."within the decade there will be more snows of Kilimanjaro."

For those who buy into the notion as lobbied by democrats and rinos who believe tiktok is spying on us but not FB or YouTube, or Instagram, or snapchat or any of the other Silicon Valley Google people who's lunch is being eaten by tiktok add money.

Lol

Kilimanjaro recently

The fact that it is only AGW deniers that want to talk about Al Gore ought to tell them something. The fact that people who accept AGW theory tend to quote actual climate scientists conducting actual climate science while the AGW deniers quote non-peer reviewed articles from right wing propaganda, ought to tell them something. The fact that AGW deniers have had nothing but failure after failure after failure when attempting to argue the science of this issue should tell them something. The fact that a very strong correlation exists between climate science and general science knowledge and concurrence with mainstream science conclusions on the topic should tell them something.

But, for some reason, it does NOT.

Trump is someone who got rich by inheriting it and who has held onto what little he has been able to hold on to through nothing BUT CORRUPTION.

Trump is someone who got rich by inheriting it and who has held onto what little he has been able to hold on to through nothing BUT CORRUPTION.
Trump inherited some money, as did his older brother and two sisters.

Trump took the millions he inherited, and turned it into over $10 billion

Trump inherited some money, as did his older brother and two sisters.

Trump took the millions he inherited, and turned it into over $10 billion
Trump has declared bankruptcy six times. As has been demonstrated in court, his net worth is a fraction of what he claims it to be. Forbes says his current net worth is $2.6 billion, not 10. If Trump had dropped his entire inheritance into an indexed stock fund he'd have several time his current net worth. How many people has he stiffed? Enough that damned few want to do business with him. How many Trump business ventures have turned out to be complete scams? Trump University. The Trump Charity, Using political donations to pay his legal expenses. Have you been impressed with "the best" he hired to man his administration? Are you tired of winning yet? The man is a slug.

Trump has declared bankruptcy six times. As has been demonstrated in court, his net worth is a fraction of what he claims it to be. Forbes says his current net worth is $2.6 billion, not 10. If Trump had dropped his entire inheritance into an indexed stock fund he'd have several time his current net worth. How many people has he stiffed? Enough that damned few want to do business with him. How many Trump business ventures have turned out to be complete scams? Trump University. The Trump Charity, Using political donations to pay his legal expenses. Have you been impressed with "the best" he hired to man his administration? Are you tired of winning yet? The man is a slug.
Crick if you say so, then we know it is a lie.

And, any way Trump got his billions, he did it following the law.

Trump, better than any life long politicians

Crick if you say so, then we know it is a lie.
Prove ANYTHING I said was a lie, asshole.
And, any way Trump got his billions, he did it following the law.
The New York Supreme Court has already found him guilty of fraud, asshole. He's violated the emoluments clause with millions of dollars from foreign governments while the RNC, at his direction, is attempting to charge Biden with the same crime and can't find evidence that he ever took one thin dime from anyone, asshole.
Trump, better than any life long politicians
Read my sig. That was written by someone that knows the man personally and worked closely with him, in the White House, for several years. What the fuck do YOU know, asshole?

Never been hotter.
Bullshit!

We have no idea what "never" is. All we have for anything going back more than a few decades are some ice core samples, some tree ring data and some buried plant seeds.

None of them produces data anywhere near the levels of accuracy to make claims like that.

Bullshit!

We have no idea what "never" is. All we have for anything going back more than a few decades are some ice core samples, some tree ring data and some buried plant seeds.

None of them produces data anywhere near the levels of accuracy to make claims like that.
Since we've been recording, never been hotter.

Sure the planet was hotter back before humans roamed the earth.

Since we've been recording, never been hotter.

Sure the planet was hotter back before humans roamed the earth.

Al Gore got filthy ass rich duping idiots like you.

He was already rich being the son of a corrupt politician but he made a killing with his AGW scam.

Now he has three mansions with a carbon foot print of a small American town and he flies all over the world spreading his lies in a big carbon producing private jet airplane.

Meanwhile he demands that uneducated suckers like you pay more for energy and give up everything from your stove to your lawnmower.

Even when none of his predictions ever come true you little dumbasses still hang on to the scam.

By the way, since you are confused about this show me the data to prove that 1623 was not warmer than 2023. I want to see the actual world wide temperature data. I don't want to see some grossly generalized graph based upon ice core samples and tree ring data. That would be bogus science. I want to see the same kind of data collection that we have now.

Well, there's Lonnie he says with one of the last slivers of the great glacier and of course....."within the decade there will be more snows of Kilimanjaro."

For those who buy into the notion as lobbied by democrats and rinos who believe tiktok is spying on us but not FB or YouTube, or Instagram, or snapchat or any of the other Silicon Valley Google people who's lunch is being eaten by tiktok add money.

Lol

Kilimanjaro recently

Well, the Arctic has been ice free since 2014, right?

Al Gore got filthy ass rich duping idiots like you.

He was already rich being the son of a corrupt politician but he made a killing with his AGW scam.

Now he has three mansions with a carbon foot print of a small American town and he flies all over the world spreading his lies in a big carbon producing private jet airplane.

Meanwhile he demands that uneducated suckers like you pay more for energy and give up everything from your stove to your lawnmower.

Even when none of his predictions ever come true you little dumbasses still hang on to the scam.

By the way, since you are confused about this show me the data to prove that 1623 was not warmer than 2023. I want to see the actual world wide temperature data. I don't want to see some grossly generalized graph based upon ice core samples and tree ring data. That would be bogus science. I want to see the same kind of data collection that we have now.
First, what do you mean didn't come true? Hottest year ever.

2. We went Green. He predicted dyer warnings if we did nothing. We did a lot to go green since then. Are you kidding?

Forum List

Back