Let us be honest. Islam’s ideology is immoral to its core. Should we ask the Haigue and U.N. to rule

GreatestIam

VIP Member
Jan 12, 2012
Let us be honest. Islam’s ideology is immoral to its core. Should we ask the Haigue and U.N. to rule on the free world’s first duty to the world. Should we declare war against this immoral ideology?

Our collective leadership must lead by honor. Honor demands the first duty of all free people be to do their best to ensure that all the people of the world enjoy the same level of freedom that they enjoy. This is irrefutable, in terms of morality.

Freedom can only be enjoyed in a moral society.

The Hague and U.N. must rule on the duty of the free world to humanity, and decide if it is better to have all these little wars that disrupt our cities and countries, or declare a real ideological war against the barbaric and non-progressive ideology that the Eastern hordes are trying to force down the Wests throat.

As usual, religions are trying to grow themselves by the sword. A redirection is in order and quite necessary if peace is to be achieved.

We, the collective of the free world, must move the war to one of words that judge the ideologies for their moral worth, and seek to live by the best one. That verdict will determine the will of the free world as to which direction we free people wish the world to evolve to; in terms of the limits of freedom and the duty of free people.

The free world has forgotten that its first duty to the world is to work to have the whole world share in that freedom.

A war of words tends to kill fewer people than the murderous religious insurgencies we now suffer.

I think our legislators ought to consider such a strategy.

Do you?

Regards
DL

Religion, all religion, is the enemy of liberalism.

All religions are not, nor should they be treated, the same!

I am not Christian but I believe Christian promotes a good moral compass of respecting and caring for others, be charitable, but work hard and try not to have to rely on others.

Islam is a death cult that cherish pillaging, rape, murder and forced conversions.

Let us be honest. Islam’s ideology is immoral to its core. Should we ask the Haigue and U.N. to rule on the free world’s first duty to the world. Should we declare war against this immoral ideology?

Our collective leadership must lead by honor. Honor demands the first duty of all free people be to do their best to ensure that all the people of the world enjoy the same level of freedom that they enjoy. This is irrefutable, in terms of morality.

Freedom can only be enjoyed in a moral society.

The Hague and U.N. must rule on the duty of the free world to humanity, and decide if it is better to have all these little wars that disrupt our cities and countries, or declare a real ideological war against the barbaric and non-progressive ideology that the Eastern hordes are trying to force down the Wests throat.

As usual, religions are trying to grow themselves by the sword. A redirection is in order and quite necessary if peace is to be achieved.

We, the collective of the free world, must move the war to one of words that judge the ideologies for their moral worth, and seek to live by the best one. That verdict will determine the will of the free world as to which direction we free people wish the world to evolve to; in terms of the limits of freedom and the duty of free people.

The free world has forgotten that its first duty to the world is to work to have the whole world share in that freedom.

A war of words tends to kill fewer people than the murderous religious insurgencies we now suffer.

I think our legislators ought to consider such a strategy.

Do you?

Regards
DL

neanderthals_decal.jpg

All religions are not, nor should they be treated, the same!

I am not Christian but I believe Christian promotes a good moral compass of respecting and caring for others, be charitable, but work hard and try not to have to rely on others.

Islam is a death cult that cherish pillaging, rape, murder and forced conversions.
All religion is the same, dogma.

Kill the gays.

Kill people wearing two types of materials.

Kill people who eat crab.

Kill the adulterers.

OK, that's what Christians want. But that's OK. Muslims actually mean it. Christians are only "kidding".

Kill the gays.

Kill people wearing two types of materials.

Kill people who eat crab.

Kill the adulterers.

OK, that's what Christians want. But that's OK. Muslims actually mean it. Christians are only "kidding".

Bullshit! Christians show tolerance of others, they are against gay marriage. Big difference. There is not a Christian country in the world (outside of backwards Uganda) that persecutes gays. In fact pretty much every Christian country protects the rights of gays.

Islamic countries persecute and murder hays for being gay!

Todays "liberalism" is like a religion all its own. Yep, even the delusional part.

There is no "today's Liberalism".

Liberalism is liberalism -- period. The fact that some wags can't figure out what it means on them.

Ah, so what you are saying is that it is on the ideological endangered species list.

Thanks for the confirmation.

What do you call yourself, then?

Todays "liberalism" is like a religion all its own. Yep, even the delusional part.

There is no "today's Liberalism".

Liberalism is liberalism -- period. The fact that some wags can't figure out what it means is on them.

Ah, so what you are saying is that it is on the ideological endangered species list.

Not atoll. We invented this country and wrote its Constitution, and it's still breathing.
For now at least. Although sometimes its breathing is almost as obstructed as a human creamsickle on a debate stage.

Thanks for the confirmation.

Presuming you mean "edumacation", yer welcome.

What do you call yourself, then?

A linguistic archconservative who insists that words be respected.

Let us be honest. Islam’s ideology is immoral to its core.
DL

To be honest, if you are honest, you will provide us concrete examples from the text of Islam that proves your assertion that Islam's ideology is immoral. Chances are, you've never even had a peek.

It is easy to find. The demonic book is filled with it!

DL

To be honest, if you are honest, you will provide us concrete examples from the text of Islam that proves your assertion that Islam's ideology is immoral. Chances are, you've never even had a peek.

Seems pretty safe to conclude you've never been within 100 yards of any Islamic text, much less read any of it. Ye will reap what ye sow.

DL

Seems pretty safe to conclude you've never been within 100 yards of any Islamic text, much less read any of it. Ye will reap what ye sow.

I own a copy of it. Typical lib with his head in his ass. I give you the proof you asked for and you don't address it.

DL

I own a copy of it. Typical lib with his head in his ass. I give you the proof you asked for and you don't address it.

No, little man, you did not give any proof. You linked a video. If you own a copy, offer up some of those inflammatory quotes that will persuade us that the Islamic religion is immoral and evil. Otherwise, cap your cakehole, sissy.

DL

No, little man, you did not give any proof. You linked a video. If you own a copy, offer up some of those inflammatory quotes that will persuade us that the Islamic religion is immoral and evil. Otherwise, cap your cakehole, sissy.

They are all quoted in the video! It's irrefutable.

Forum List

Back