Let us all poop in the bushes instead of in the water. The sea, our primary food source, will thank

Ummmmm .... apparently, you're not a farmer. Else you'd know the use of unprocessed human feces as fertilizer is a risky practice as it may contain disease-causing pathogens.

128675-Mean-Girls-Ew.jpg

But, poop on your own veggies if it makes you feel you're saving the planet.

Murdering plants is a crime even if it is other people's veggies. The plants say that the day of reconing is coming.

Only third world countries dump untreated sewage into the ocean.

Only the uninformed would say that.

It happens that some third world countries pay their citizens for poop.

Regards
DL

You didnt address my statement.

Because it was not what I saw as truth.

Even here in Ottawa, the nations capital, they give pollution warnings whenever we get more than the usual amount of rain.

The third world is not who is creating the most pollution. It is the first world and the developing countries who do not care how much they foul or environment.

Regards
DL

Aaaah....so you disregard anything that doesnt fit your narrow narrative.
That'll make future conversations much easier.....because there wont be any.

Oh...if you want to look at the major polluters these days look no further than China and India.

The major polluters are all who eat meat.

Follow that link in the O.P. and inform yourself as to how that is creating a potable water crisis and how the U.N. is not denying what they are saying.

Regards
DL

Ummmmm .... apparently, you're not a farmer. Else you'd know the use of unprocessed human feces as fertilizer is a risky practice as it may contain disease-causing pathogens.

128675-Mean-Girls-Ew.jpg

But, poop on your own veggies if it makes you feel you're saving the planet.

Some treatment might have to be done but that cost is less than the processing we presently pay for.

There are many books that show how to use human waste safely so I think that your concern is a minor one.

Regards
DL

The plants say we must mix the poop with alkaline substances to neutralize it, then salt it and sell it back to Walmart for you to eat it.

Forum List

Back