Let us all poop in the bushes instead of in the water. The sea, our primary food source, will thank

GreatestIam

VIP Member
Jan 12, 2012
Let us all poop in the bushes instead of in the water. The sea, our primary food source, will thank us.

All human waste should be used to make arable land instead of killing our primary food and cooling source. The sea.

Funny as it may sound, the wold has been producing arable land from animal waste forever. We lose that benefit by pumping our human waste into the sea.

A sea that will cost us trillions and impoverish many in the next 25 years, as it rises and forces us to spend trillions on infrastructure.

Add in the trillions that the wars that famines create and you have a depression style of life. All in the next 25 odd years. Happy days?

And all of this happens as the world population increases to its estimated plateau of 10 billion people, who will need to burn even more fossil fuels and add even more to global weather carnage.

I think we all suffer from a case of collective insanity.

A good reversal of that would be a collective protecting of our primary food source and create more arable land to feed the hordes of bodies that we will have to sustain. Human food needs fertilizing and human waste makes a great fertilizer after it becomes arable land.

Let us all poop in the bushes instead of in the water. I mean pump our sewage onto land of course.

This links leads to a longer one that all should view.

Regards
DL

Let us all poop in the bushes instead of in the water. The sea, our primary food source, will thank us.

All human waste should be used to make arable land instead of killing our primary food and cooling source. The sea.

Funny as it may sound, the wold has been producing arable land from animal waste forever. We lose that benefit by pumping our human waste into the sea.

A sea that will cost us trillions and impoverish many in the next 25 years, as it rises and forces us to spend trillions on infrastructure.

Add in the trillions that the wars that famines create and you have a depression style of life. All in the next 25 odd years. Happy days?

And all of this happens as the world population increases to its estimated plateau of 10 billion people, who will need to burn even more fossil fuels and add even more to global weather carnage.

A good reversal of that would be a collective protecting of our primary food source and create more arable land to feed the hordes of bodies that we will have to sustain. Human food needs fertilizing and human waste makes a great fertilizer after it becomes arable land.

Let us all poop in the bushes instead of in the water. I mean pump our sewage onto land of course.

Regards
DL

Smokinggif.gif

Regards
DL

Solids get trucked to landfills.

More evidence of the mentally ill moonbattery that is the left.

I see it more as the right being obtuse.

Proof. Trump and other right wing climate change deniers.

You obviously did not bring yourself up to speed by following that link.

Regards
DL

Regards
DL

Smokinggif.gif

Curious is good, input to see if you get what the curious say is better.

Regards
DL

Regards
DL

Solids get trucked to landfills.

True to a point but to burry it that deep does not help in the creation of arable land.

Further, as you will know if you follow that link, beef is the high profile polluter and our eating habits are what is killing the environment.

Regards
DL

Ummmmm .... apparently, you're not a farmer. Else you'd know the use of unprocessed human feces as fertilizer is a risky practice as it may contain disease-causing pathogens.

128675-Mean-Girls-Ew.jpg

But, poop on your own veggies if it makes you feel you're saving the planet.

Ummmmm .... apparently, you're not a farmer. Else you'd know the use of unprocessed human feces as fertilizer is a risky practice as it may contain disease-causing pathogens.

128675-Mean-Girls-Ew.jpg

A desire to eat ones own feces and play with them is a significant symptom of mental illness.

Only third world countries dump untreated sewage into the ocean.

Only the uninformed would say that.

It happens that some third world countries pay their citizens for poop.

Regards
DL

You didnt address my statement.

Because it was not what I saw as truth.

Even here in Ottawa, the nations capital, they give pollution warnings whenever we get more than the usual amount of rain.

The third world is not who is creating the most pollution. It is the first world and the developing countries who do not care how much they foul or environment.

Regards
DL

128675-Mean-Girls-Ew.jpg

Some treatment might have to be done but that cost is less than the processing we presently pay for.

There are many books that show how to use human waste safely so I think that your concern is a minor one.

Regards
DL

Whatever pathogens are in the fish poop are already in the fish.

True and if that is analyzed, you will see how much plastic return to our tables with the fish we are consuming.

Regards
DL

Only third world countries dump untreated sewage into the ocean.

Only the uninformed would say that.

It happens that some third world countries pay their citizens for poop.

Regards
DL

You didnt address my statement.

Because it was not what I saw as truth.

Even here in Ottawa, the nations capital, they give pollution warnings whenever we get more than the usual amount of rain.

The third world is not who is creating the most pollution. It is the first world and the developing countries who do not care how much they foul or environment.

Regards
DL

Aaaah....so you disregard anything that doesnt fit your narrow narrative.
That'll make future conversations much easier.....because there wont be any.

Oh...if you want to look at the major polluters these days look no further than China and India.

Forum List

Back