Let the spin begin

Wow, you've got one example out of 74 million, don't think that could be called an acceptable practice. But hey, commie propagandist like you don't care about facts, RIGHT??????

Just taking a page out of the Republican playbook. One loon says something on the outer fringes of the left and you've got the whole Democratic Party advocating for the same thing within 24 hours. "Defunding the police" being the primary example. Never a Democratic platform.

I have to admit I'm easily "vexed" by statements that aren't supported. I will however eagerly await you stating all the different policies Biden enacted that differed from Trump's approach since you seem to suggest Democrats aren't trying to "keep them out"

Your admission that the left has done nothing is noted...

Ah so you don't have a problem with how Democrats handle immigration, you simply have a problem with how BOTH parties handle immigration? Just so we are clear.

At least Trump was proactive in trying to deal with illegal immigration, but the retarded left fought him at every turn...

Just taking a page out of the Republican playbook. One loon says something on the outer fringes of the left and you've got the whole Democratic Party advocating for the same thing within 24 hours. "Defunding the police" being the primary example. Never a Democratic platform.

How many examples of commie elected officials calling for defunding police would you like? Just because it's not part of the "official party platform", doesn't mean it's not an acceptable idea that has actually been acted on in many places. The OP has one example that was never acted on, are you really so stupid to think the two are comparable?

At least Trump was proactive in trying to deal with illegal immigration, but the retarded left fought him at every turn...
Ah, so what speaks for Trump is that he was "proactive". but that Democrats kept all his policies in place equals "not doing anything". Not sure you can square that peg but OK. Guess it was the "bus" that you were told by other people the Democrats were on.

Anyway, I gave you an actual policy initiative that is practical, legal, and has the added benefit of actually being moral. Nothing in this entire tangent you took me on seems to deny it would probably be a good idea. So do you agree that as a matter of policy it would be a good idea to tackle immigration by dramatically expanding the resources of the immigration courts?

How are the democrats doing on that wall?
Do you mean a wall that doesn't stop anyone from requesting asylum? The wall that Mexico would pay for? That wall? Not all that great I would imagine. Why don't you ask Steve Bannon?

Again answer my question, please. We can play this red herring game all day, but I'm asking a pretty straightforward question, that requires you to only consider an actual suggestion.

Last edited:
Tell me, what would be a valid reason to request asylum for someone from, say, Ecuador or Venezuela?
No, no, NO. I will gladly chase any further red fishes you dangle in front of me. AFTER you answer my one simple question. If you don't, I see no point in continuing. A game gets boring in a hurry if only one of the participants agrees to follow basic rules. ( like answering a question that has repeatedly been asked and was the premise of my original post)

Last edited:
No, no, NO. I will gladly chase any further red fishes you dangle in front of me. AFTER you answer my one simple question. If you don't, I see no point in continuing. A game gets boring in a hurry if only one of the participants agrees to follow basic rules. ( like answering a question that has repeatedly been asked and was the premise of my original post)

"So do you agree that as a matter of policy it would be a good idea to tackle immigration by dramatically expanding the resources of the immigration courts?"

It should be one aspect of combating illegal immigration. It should not be the only thing was rely on.

Now, please answer my question:

What would be a valid reason for someone from, say, Ecuador or Venezuela to request asylum in the United States?

Evil piece of shit leftist motherfuckers often condemn me because they hate my honesty, morals and truthfulness.
I suppose we might if you actually had any. For instance, the video you have as your "signature" is an outright lie. A comment taken out of context.

Meaning you lie every time you write a post.

The larger takeaway from the series of TPM articles is twofold. 1. It's stunning to learn how many elected Repub officials were willing participants in the behind the scenes scheming to illegally keep Trump in power. 2. It's stunning to learn how many elected Repub officials were completely taken in by the Big Lie and the conspiratorial horseshit that supported it.

Hitler, Satan and evil is what you are constantly defending, practically every time you post at USMB.

You have never condemned Satan or evil. And by consistently supporting the Democratic party of slavery, oppression, racism and authoritarianism, you always support hardcore leftists like Hitler, Mao and Stalin.
I know that people who dare to disagree with me are not Satanic or demonic or evil or Hitler. Most adults realize that.

You guys are fed so much over-the-top paranoid hyperbole that everything you don't like JUST HAS to be ABSOLUTELY POSITIVELY THE WORST POSSIBLE THING IT CAN BE.

I'm not not trying to change your mind on anything. I'm just thankful that I'm not going through life like you are.

99% of America doesn't care about the so called insurrection

lol ...

PRISON.jpg

Forum List

Back