Let the spin begin

Do you believe that it's politically expedient for democrats to do it?
Very much so. Taking away a wedge issue by appealing to centrists. Not to mention it would be the right thing to do. In my view, it's much more humane to deport someone before he or she is able to put down roots in society.

You're making that more and more apparent with every post...

And? It's totally irrelevant what people on some random message board think. It changes nothing.

Because you don't want to accept simple facts, you want to make it about me.

And where should that free housing be located? How about your neighborhood. Would you be okay with that?

OK, when will the construction begin? I'm sure people would appreciate the work.

But again, you make it about me as opposed to the topic.

Very much so. Taking away a wedge issue by appealing to centrists. Not to mention it would be the right thing to do. In my view, it's much more humane to deport someone before he or she is able to put down roots in society.

But they've been driving this bus for a few years now, and they've done absolutely nothing beyond allowing anyone in who wants to come here....

OK, when will the construction begin? I'm sure people would appreciate the work.

But again, you make it about me as opposed to the topic.

No, I'm just trying to gauge your level of hypocrisy.

You say you're fine with illegals being given free housing, but I would imagine your opinion would change if they were moved into the houses surrounding your own...

Or perhaps, for qualified applicants who go through a rigorous process, the humane thing to do is grant citizenship to some immigrants. Especially seeing as we have a worker shortage.

White House On Norman Call For ‘Marshall Law’: ‘A Disgusting Affront To Our Deepest Principles’​

The White House responded Tuesday to TPM’s reporting that Rep. Ralph Norman (R-SC) called for then-President Donald Trump to impose martial law in the final days of his presidency.

“Plotting against the rule of law and to subvert the will of the people is a disgusting affront to our deepest principles as a country,” Deputy White House Press Secretary Andrew Bates told TPM. “We all, regardless of party, need to stand up for mainstream values and the Constitution, against dangerous, ultra MAGA conspiracy theories and violent rhetoric.”

Surely we can all agree on that.

Nope, those I commented on are NOT illegals. They are asylum seekers who are not here illegally. I imagine I will have to explain this again as it just doesn't seem to register with some.

And there's the spin.

You're not even smart enough to offer up a single thought on what might constitute a valid asylum request, but you want to give them free housing?

That's more than a bit fucked up.

Their "free housing" should be fenced in group facilities in a west Texas desert. They can wait there for a decision on their request...

And there's the spin.

You're not even smart enough to offer up a single thought on what might constitute a valid asylum request, but you want to give them free housing?

It's not about me. We have a system to determine that.

That's more than a bit fucked up.

Their "free housing" should be fenced in group facilities in a west Texas desert. They can wait there for a decision on their request...

That's still free housing.

Forum List

Back