Let the "RINO" name-calling begin......

It's Trump's time.

......and we absolutely "love it"..........Trump is the Trojan Horse that will accomplish the destruction of the GOP, something that no democrat has been able to accomplish in decades.

Another moron who doesn't understand the difference between a wall around a prison and a wall around say a nuclear power plant. I couldn't make up the stupid that you people actually are

So, Reagan in Berlin was talking about Gorbachev "tearing down a wall" around a prison or nuclear plant?
(the things you learn from right wingers....amazing....LOL)

A5r3x.gif

Another moron who doesn't understand the difference between a wall around a prison and a wall around say a nuclear power plant. I couldn't make up the stupid that you people actually are

So, Reagan in Berlin was talking about Gorbachev "tearing down a wall" around a prison or nuclear plant?
(the things you learn from right wingers....amazing....LOL)

:wtf:

Prison. You still don't get the difference, do you? What is the difference in function between a wall around a prison and a wall around a nuclear power plant? Think about it. Think hard. Really hard. Do you know what it is?

:lmao:

What a retard

here's a short excerpt from a speech by Reagan's speech-writer and staunch republican, Doug Elmets:

President Reagan famously said tear down this wall. Trump says, build a wall, because that will make America great again? Reagan saw nuance and Trump sees the world as us verses them, where somebody with brown skin or a foreign sounding name is likely to blame for our troubles.

Reagan knew that a leader needs diplomacy to steer us safe . Donald Trump is a petulant, dangerously unbalanced reality star. He will coddle tyrants and alienate allies.

I shudder to think where he will lead our great nation. Fortunately, I don't believe he will get that chance.

While Hillary holds many policy positions differ from my own, her qualifications are indisputable. Hillary knows that our strength as a nation lies in uniting, not dividing. This year’s Republican platform is the most alarming I’ve ever seen. It is laced with anti-immigrant, anti-gay, anti-women positions that do not represent the views of most Americans.

That is why this year, I will vote for a Democrat for the first time.

Looks like it took them less than a day.
Doug Elmets: Not Really A Republican

Have to agree with him. Just skimmed through it and didn't find much that appeals to me. Reauthorizing the Glass-Steagall Act is one of the few positives. As is support for agricultural subsides. People that vote their religion certainly have a lot to be thankful for. Repeal of Roe v. Wade, gay marriage, Johnson Amendment, opposition to embryonic stem cell research and embryo harvesting, assisted suicide, etc. The platform uses much harsher rhetoric in reference to Vladimir Putin and Russia than the candidate ever has. Some surprising parts too. Support for a wall/immigration reform and "wet feet, dry feet" or eminent domain so long as the land is for "true public use."

Forum List

Back