Let the "RINO" name-calling begin......

nat4900

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2015
here's a short excerpt from a speech by Reagan's speech-writer and staunch republican, Doug Elmets:

President Reagan famously said tear down this wall. Trump says, build a wall, because that will make America great again? Reagan saw nuance and Trump sees the world as us verses them, where somebody with brown skin or a foreign sounding name is likely to blame for our troubles.

Reagan knew that a leader needs diplomacy to steer us safe . Donald Trump is a petulant, dangerously unbalanced reality star. He will coddle tyrants and alienate allies.

I shudder to think where he will lead our great nation. Fortunately, I don't believe he will get that chance.

While Hillary holds many policy positions differ from my own, her qualifications are indisputable. Hillary knows that our strength as a nation lies in uniting, not dividing. This year’s Republican platform is the most alarming I’ve ever seen. It is laced with anti-immigrant, anti-gay, anti-women positions that do not represent the views of most Americans.

That is why this year, I will vote for a Democrat for the first time.

here's a short excerpt from a speech by Reagan's speech-writer and staunch republican, Doug Elmets:

President Reagan famously said tear down this wall. Trump says, build a wall, because that will make America great again? Reagan saw nuance and Trump sees the world as us verses them, where somebody with brown skin or a foreign sounding name is likely to blame for our troubles.

Reagan knew that a leader needs diplomacy to steer us safe . Donald Trump is a petulant, dangerously unbalanced reality star. He will coddle tyrants and alienate allies.

I shudder to think where he will lead our great nation. Fortunately, I don't believe he will get that chance.

While Hillary holds many policy positions differ from my own, her qualifications are indisputable. Hillary knows that our strength as a nation lies in uniting, not dividing. This year’s Republican platform is the most alarming I’ve ever seen. It is laced with anti-immigrant, anti-gay, anti-women positions that do not represent the views of most Americans.

If anyone claims Donald John Trump is more like Ronald Reagan, well those idiots are living proof how retarded this generation has become.

Donald John Trump words echo more of McCarthyism and nothing of Ronald Reagan. I have written a few times Donald John Trump want to turn America into Amerika and want his own version of the Berlin Wall...

Those that call someone a RINO because they refuse to vote for Trump are the same retarded fools that also write about how Bill Clinton infidelity was wrong while ignoring Trump infidelity.

So the idiots that cream RINO are just retarded and they most likely were not alive when Reagan was President or were still suckling off their mother tit and have limited memory of Reagan if any at all!

• Banned
Who is Doug Elmets? More importantly why should I care?

Well, Elmets kind of blew a large hole in that contention that Trump is a neo-Reagan.....but, you're right, all YOU need to care about is your next drinking binge and where to take a nap.

RINO's are on the run in the GOP failing in epic fashion to rig the primary for their guys e.g. Jeb Bush, John Kasich. Dem's gave it a try with Bernie but the rigged system won. I doubt the Dem establishment will be able to rig the next primary so they are about 1 cycle behind the GOP in cleaning house.

Mark my words if Hillary loses all hell is going to break lose in the Democratic party.

You can't be for amnesty and call yourself a Republican

Who? Geeze louise why not start a million threads with "OMG can you believe it? Nancy Reagan's shoemaker won't vote for Trump!!!!!!!"

Or better yet "OMG can you believe it? The nurse that changed Ronnie's bedding when he was in the hospital after the assassination attempt WON'T vote for Trump!"

Trump is finished. Just finished because of these people.

:lmao:

Another Zionist for Hillary. If all you care about is ISRAEL ISRAEL and ISRAEL, you are for Hillary...

If anyone claims Donald John Trump is more like Ronald Reagan, well those idiots are living proof how retarded this generation has become.

Donald John Trump words echo more of McCarthyism and nothing of Ronald Reagan. I have written a few times Donald John Trump want to turn America into Amerika and want his own version of the Berlin Wall...

Those that call someone a RINO because they refuse to vote for Trump are the same retarded fools that also write about how Bill Clinton infidelity was wrong while ignoring Trump infidelity.

So the idiots that cream RINO are just retarded and they most likely were not alive when Reagan was President or were still suckling off their mother tit and have limited memory of Reagan if any at all!
None of you voted for Reagan.

I voted for Ronnie.

I am truly libertarian and patriotic to the US. Not everyone who worked for Ronnie can say that truthfully.

There is a time and a place for everyone. Reagan's time is gone.

It's Trump's time.

President Reagan famously said tear down this wall. Trump says, build a wall, because that will make America great again?

Another moron who doesn't understand the difference between a wall around a prison and a wall around say a nuclear power plant. I couldn't make up the stupid that you people actually are

Anyone that supports republicans policies like funding infrastructure, science and loving our national parks is now a rino. I'd say loving and supporting such makes You a real republican as the loserterians aren't real republicans!!! Such policies were real republican platform ideas and voted on by republicans.

I am a left winger you stupid fuck.

Replace "you" with "and a"
Actually using left wing principles correctly and fairly is entirely beneficial to society, and many of them coincide with the right when applied in that manner.

Politics use to be nothing more than a way to determine which of the essential wings of society would have more power, not a war on traditions or peoples and "fundamentally transforming" the nation.

Forum List

Back