How exciting is the possibility of a Hillary presidency?

It 's about exciting as a Trump presidency, that's the problem for rational folk. Here we are again, no choice that means anything.

Actually, a hillary win means people are happy with the bullshit that has been going on in our country for the last 30 years.
A Trump win sends a message that we are fed up with the crap thats been holding office.

55913373.jpg

Not exciting at all! Which is much improvement on the excitement Trump has in store for us.

Actually, a hillary win means people are happy with the bullshit that has been going on in our country for the last 30 years.
A Trump win sends a message that we are fed up with the crap thats been holding office.

Horse shit. The societal wealth extraction, societal cannnibalization, and resistribution of wealth out of and away from society has been going on for 5-6 decades across all flavors (the two our overlords allow us in america) of governance, and "both" parties have participated in the plan. A new personality in that office will alter nothing. Watch.

no matter which one its only 4 years.....hopefully congress will keep them both in check....thats even a sad thought,a horrible congress trying to keep a King or Queen in check...

She has failed at every leadership opportunity she's had in her career, as POTUS given the chip in her shoulder, her complete lack of leadership skills, and tendency for harping and shrieking at even her own people...man its going to be ugly.

no matter which one its only 4 years.....hopefully congress will keep them both in check....thats even a sad thought,a horrible congress trying to keep a King or Queen in check...
I'm sorry, could you repeat that. I couldn't hear you over Bill's snoring.
Did you ever stop to think that maybe he wasnt sleeping, he only had his eyes closed while thinking about how he would bend Pelosi over her walker and drive it deep in her ass while she yelled, "RIDE ME COWBOY RIDE ME"

Bill fell asleep about 10 minutes after Monica Lewinski appeared to get up off her knees and walk away quietly...

Well if you like a crappy economy vote for the Hildebeast....
Hillary will tax more,spend more,impose more restrictions on business in the name of Climate change.

This from the NY times today.....

http://www.nytimes.com/2016/07/30/b...column-region&region=top-news&WT.nav=top-news

The April-June quarter was the third consecutive period in which the economy has grown by less than 2 percent, the weakest stretch in four years. It underscores the continuing frustration many Americans have about the current growth cycle, which has now gone on for seven years — longer than most economic upswings — but which has repeatedly failed to break out into a higher orbit.

Does anyone really think the Hildebeast wants a good economy....
For her and the Dems it's all about redistribution of wealth.

Forum List

Back