Let the NRA pay for radar detectors and guards in schools since

Did you know radar detectors are illegal in some states, Penelope?

I didn't know that-----why? how do they work-----do they emit RADIATION WAVES?

The cops dont want you getting out of a ticket.

when I was very young, I went thru a red light-----I was in a very DISTRESSED
situation at the time-----unrelated to the cop who stopped me----but CERTAINLY
the cause of my error--------I was very young---short---babyish looking. I cried---
it had nothing to do with being stopped-----The POOR COP apologized and I did
not get a ticket. Weird but true
However..... I can appreciate you admitting you don’t know wtf you’re talking about, Penelope.
That’s a positive sign.

What do they use to detect for guns???

PAT DOWN

Did you know radar detectors are illegal in some states, Penelope?

I didn't know that-----why? how do they work-----do they emit RADIATION WAVES?

The cops dont want you getting out of a ticket.

when I was very young, I went thru a red light-----I was in a very DISTRESSED
situation at the time-----unrelated to the cop who stopped me----but CERTAINLY
the cause of my error--------I was very young---short---babyish looking. I cried---
it had nothing to do with being stopped-----The POOR COP apologized and I did
not get a ticket. Weird but true
However..... I can appreciate you admitting you don’t know wtf you’re talking about, Penelope.
That’s a positive sign.

What do they use to detect for guns???

PAT DOWN

I knew her! She had the softest hair, and had no problem with you touching it!

they are so gun ho the 2nd amendment. They make big bucks let them pay for it, or quit selling magazine pistols and rifles to citizens.

Why should us citizens foot the bill for them. They can charge a lot more more for guns, rifles, and all the paraphernalia that goes with them , a surcharge, and it goes to the NRA to pay for the safety of schools.

Let the gun lovers pay for it. Why should I pay for it.
They can't afford it

NRA Board Members Say New President Lied About Disclosing Financial Troubles | HuffPost

they are so gun ho the 2nd amendment. They make big bucks let them pay for it, or quit selling magazine pistols and rifles to citizens.

Why should us citizens foot the bill for them. They can charge a lot more more for guns, rifles, and all the paraphernalia that goes with them , a surcharge, and it goes to the NRA to pay for the safety of schools.

They can't afford it

NRA Board Members Say New President Lied About Disclosing Financial Troubles | HuffPost

Yes and no more non profit for them.

F008E189-839E-45E7-B787-EB3ACB9FA029.jpeg
All kidding aside...

You are one of the dumbest people on this forum, Penelope. You’re up there with ScienceRocks and deanrd.

How could you miss this post....?
Let the NRA pay for radar detectors and guards in schools since

So they should pay to protect the Constitution from liberals like you who want to piss on it and tear it up?

I have a better idea how about the NRA pays for you and your I'll a one way ticket to Cuba..

So they should pay to protect the Constitution from liberals like you who want to piss on it and tear it up?

I have a better idea how about the NRA pays for you and your I'll a one way ticket to Cuba..

Lets add churches to the mix and take way their non profit status.

So no separation of church and state?

Well we agree on that.

Keeps getting for shrill by the day.

Prime example of leftist thinking... Let someone... anyone else pay to solve their problem... Not a single one of you fuckers gives a shot about keeping kids safe. You just want to take the guns, so you can attempt to force your agenda on your opposition. It’s a shame that not a single one of you actually have the balls to just come out and say what you are really all about.

No actually its not. The NRA loves the second amendment and so do gun lovers, let them foot the bill. When the mass shootings come to daycare, nursing homes and libraries you gun lovers can foot the bill for that as well.

That is the only right way to pay for it. The NRA and gun lovers. Hit you in your wallet.

Who's going to protect you from the Govt goons when they come calling because they don't like what you have to say, or how you believe . Oh! I see you'll just go along and believe everything will be alright. "The Govt is relocating people to give them jobs" "! This is what you see when the train stops …………. ARBEIT MACHT FREI ! :tank:

Well we agree on that.

Since so many churches are involved we should include them, as well as airports. Yes I am pro a strong Separation of Church and State.

Prime example of leftist thinking... Let someone... anyone else pay to solve their problem... Not a single one of you fuckers gives a shot about keeping kids safe. You just want to take the guns, so you can attempt to force your agenda on your opposition. It’s a shame that not a single one of you actually have the balls to just come out and say what you are really all about.

No actually its not. The NRA loves the second amendment and so do gun lovers, let them foot the bill. When the mass shootings come to daycare, nursing homes and libraries you gun lovers can foot the bill for that as well.

That is the only right way to pay for it. The NRA and gun lovers. Hit you in your wallet.

Who's going to protect you from the Govt goons when they come calling because they don't like what you have to say, or how you believe . Oh! I see you'll just go along and believe everything will be alright. "The Govt is relocating people to give them jobs" "! This is what you see when the train stops …………. ARBEIT MACHT FREI ! :tank:

So are you going to shoot someone from the government?? Is that your plan if they don't behave??

Well we agree on that.

Since so many churches are involved we should include them, as well as airports. Yes I am pro a strong Separation of Church and State.

You can't be both, if you want to tax them, you have to be pro chuch and state together otherwise you are a dictator..take their money and they don't have a voice

They can't afford it

Exactly how do they profit?

They can't afford it

Exactly how do they profit?

Not too sure about the details, but the ones on TV all seem to have huge houses and lots of multi-million dollar jets.

Forum List

Back