Let the NRA pay for radar detectors and guards in schools since

they are so gun ho the 2nd amendment. They make big bucks let them pay for it, or quit selling magazine pistols and rifles to citizens.

Why should us citizens foot the bill for them. They can charge a lot more more for guns, rifles, and all the paraphernalia that goes with them , a surcharge, and it goes to the NRA to pay for the safety of schools.

Let the gun lovers pay for it. Why should I pay for it.
Sheeeeeezuz... you are one dumbass broad... seriously?

Have you ever heard of the constitution?

Have you ever heard of the 2nd Amendment?

Good God... WTF is wrong with you people?

idiot-left.jpg

they are so gun ho the 2nd amendment. They make big bucks let them pay for it, or quit selling magazine pistols and rifles to citizens.

Why should us citizens foot the bill for them. They can charge a lot more more for guns, rifles, and all the paraphernalia that goes with them , a surcharge, and it goes to the NRA to pay for the safety of schools.

idiot-left.jpg

Just make her a safe space. after 15 minutes push the button for the floor to open. Alligators have to eat too.

idiot-left.jpg

Just make her a safe space. after 15 minutes push the button for the floor to open. Alligators have to eat too.
She might think she needs someone with a GUN to save her from the alligators. OMFG... what will she ever do when NO ONE HAS ONE?

idiot-left.jpg

I don't give a rip about the second amendment. The rifles of yesterday are long gone. We do not need assault weapons. No one should be allowed to carry a large magazine or a rifle unless hunting, and then only a 10 magazine.

The 2nd amendment was for militias not individuals. Now we have the NG which we didn't have in the days of the Constitution. Arming teachers is a huge mistake.

Let the NRA or put a surcharge on guns and rifles to pay for armed guards and metal detectors.

idiot-left.jpg

She might think she needs someone with a GUN to save her from the alligators. OMFG... what will she ever do when NO ONE HAS ONE?

Its been many years since I was on a rifle range, in the Army.

They can't afford it

NRA Board Members Say New President Lied About Disclosing Financial Troubles | HuffPost

Yes and no more non profit for them.

Exactly how do they profit?
They take the dues you pay and spend lavishly. That and legal fees has the organization in the red.

They should ask trump how to go bankrupt

idiot-left.jpg

The saying is "gung ho". Not gun ho.

WOW

NRA School Shield | Home

NRA ‘School Shield’ program awards $600,000 in grants for school security projects

idiot-left.jpg

WOW

I said gun ho and I meant gun ho.

idiot-left.jpg

WOW

You also often get sayings and words mixed up.

idiot-left.jpg

WOW

Maybe we should make the NAACP pay for security gates on convenience stores?

NRA School Shield | Home

NRA ‘School Shield’ program awards $600,000 in grants for school security projects
The National Rifle Association announced Monday that it has awarded over $600,000 in grants to support school security projects in 23 states, organized under the organization’s School Shield program.

The 54 grants go to both public and private schools and include funds for infrastructure enhancements and renovation, access control and visitor management systems, security cameras, security tints for windows, improved communications systems, emergency medicals kits, perimeter fencing, and life-saving training.

The NRA School Shield program was launched in the wake of the 2012 Sandy Hook Elementary School shooting.

So in 6 years the NRA only gave 600,000 to schools, they need to give more.

They gave 30 million to lobby for tramp.

Last edited:

NRA School Shield | Home

The National Rifle Association announced Monday that it has awarded over $600,000 in grants to support school security projects in 23 states, organized under the organization’s School Shield program.

The 54 grants go to both public and private schools and include funds for infrastructure enhancements and renovation, access control and visitor management systems, security cameras, security tints for windows, improved communications systems, emergency medicals kits, perimeter fencing, and life-saving training.

The NRA School Shield program was launched in the wake of the 2012 Sandy Hook Elementary School shooting.

So in 6 years the NRA only gave 600,000 to schools, they need to give more.

They gave 30 million to lobby for tramp.

And how much have any anti gun group given to make schools safer? What have any anti gun group done but target law abiding gun owners?

And let's not forget the NRA is private organization and have absolutely no obligation to do anything for schools.

idiot-left.jpg

Why didn't you continue ? Shooting firearms is like martial arts. You continue until death.It's enjoyable, safe and somewhat affordable. Small bore silhouette matches are an absolute blast. Rifle is one set. Pistol is another. All 22long rifle and you have 40 metal animals to knock off their stands at varied sizes and yardages. Like the orgasm version of the lil 22 short gallery rifles chained to the bench at the county fairs.
You take granpas ol 22 bolt action, get the rangemaster(or a gunsmith who are always there) to give you a hand with the sights and get to it.
This is the way non bed wetters grow up.

They can't afford it

NRA Board Members Say New President Lied About Disclosing Financial Troubles | HuffPost

Not too sure about the details, but the ones on TV all seem to have huge houses and lots of multi-million dollar jets.

Who are "the ones"? You have no clue as to what you are talking about, right?

They can't afford it

Not too sure about the details, but the ones on TV all seem to have huge houses and lots of multi-million dollar jets.

Who are "the ones"? You have no clue as to what you are talking about, right?

You're not going to try to pretend you don't know what I'm talking about, are you?

Forum List

Back