Let me 'splain somethin'.............

It's pretty sad when the people you meet who would supposedly be going to Heaven make you actually consider if that is a place that you would actually want to be at! :lol: Hmm, Heaven/Hell, decisions, decisions. :dunno:

I think God is a lot like me

I don't demand that my children worship me. When I feed them dinner, I don't demand that they bow and give me thanks. I don't demand that they set aside one day a week to worship me
I don't threaten them with expulsion from my kingdom if they don't properly Worship the ground I walk on

I just want them to be good people

God is not who you want Him to be.
He doesn't operate by YOUR rules.
What this means is, when you say "MY God would do 'thus and such'" you are just being your OWN God.

There IS a God - and guess what!? He's a LOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! smarter than you! ...yeah and me too.. dang it...

And so? How is what you stated here any different? Are you not defining God according to your own beliefs and what you want him or see him or her or it as you see fit?

If you discovered a truth that changed your life, wouldn't you want to tell other people about it?
I have already acknowledged you have a choice in the matter............

"Discovered a truth" and what mind altering drugs were you ingesting??

Listen to your psycho babble ...........

We are talking about religions and God.

I am talking about God and Jesus Christ.
Savior of mankind.
oy vey, the goyim god of two sticks

It's been prophesied there will be mockers.... not shocking.......

I don't demand that my children worship me. When I feed them dinner, I don't demand that they bow and give me thanks. I don't demand that they set aside one day a week to worship me
I don't threaten them with expulsion from my kingdom if they don't properly Worship the ground I walk on

God wants us to love and worship him.
Not because he is a controlling ego-maniac.
Because he is GOD! He is LOVE! and he loves us unconditionally.
Without God, we are NOT GOOD! Only God in us can make us good..............

What this means is, when you say "MY God would do 'thus and such'" you are just being your OWN God.

There IS a God - and guess what!? He's a LOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! smarter than you! ...yeah and me too.. dang it...

And so? How is what you stated here any different? Are you not defining God according to your own beliefs and what you want him or see him or her or it as you see fit?

If you discovered a truth that changed your life, wouldn't you want to tell other people about it?

Really? What's my choice? Heaven or Hell? ;)

Your choice is much like Adam and Eve.
Go your own way
Or follow and obey God, accepting his sacrifice for forgiveness of your sins.
This free gift is available to all.

"Discovered a truth" and what mind altering drugs were you ingesting??

Listen to your psycho babble ...........

We are talking about religions and God.

I am talking about God and Jesus Christ.
Savior of mankind.

No you are out her zealot ranting .............

I am a representative of Christ, speaking truth.....

Who made you God's spokesman? How do YOU know what God wants? Because your book tells you?

Go your own way

Well then, I expect to see you refrain more in the future from your sinful ways. :D

Say Bonzy, I missed the

but because I am commanded to do it.

What channel is that on??

I mean you have voices in your head??

Take off the tin foil hat ..............

If you say the bible commands you to do it, then first you might need to define it, then you will need to be a little more specific about where in the bible...........

God just doesn't get it

You are the all powerful master of the universe. If you get people to worship you only because you threaten them......it doesn't really count

Go your own way

Well then, I expect to see you refrain more in the future from your sinful ways. :D

... but you're not God.. or maybe you are, in your own eyes......

Go your own way

... but you're not God.. or maybe you are, in your own eyes......

I don't have any need to have or to be a god. I just live my life the way I see fit for myself.

Forum List

Back