Let me 'splain somethin'.............

Well, it had been yet another bad day in the office, and once again it was the fault of that new girl. She is one of those Wiccans, a so called witch. How can anyone in their right mind make this claim, knowing that it goes against God and all of the teachings of the bible? She doesn’t even have the common decency to keep her satanic symbol, her pentagram necklace hidden from the view of the decent, God fearing people in the office. She has some nerve. I find that I cannot hate her for this though, for I know that she has been deceived. Satan works his evil in ways that she cannot see.

I’ve seen that so called Wiccan Crede that she has tacked to the wall above her computer. On the surface, it looks like a decent loving belief, but all one must do is look, look closely and see that by practicing this way, and not embracing Jesus Christ as savior, she is on the pathway to hell.

As I’ve said, it was a bad day in the office. Three times in the past few weeks I have been called in to see my supervisor, and he has told me that I am not allowed to preach to her the word of God, to show her the error of her ways. Today, my supervisor told me that if I continue to “harass” her, he will be forced to terminate me. How can he say this? He himself is a God fearing man. And, how can he be so tolerant of the evil that he sees insinuating itself into our workplace? As I lay down to sleep last night, I asked the Lord for guidance.

“God, grant me a true vision of you, so that I may better lead the faithless onto the righteous path,”

“Oh, a true vision of Me is it? Are you sure that you’re ready, truly ready to see, my son?”

I sat bolt upright in bed, and there, at the foot of my bed, white of hair and beard, in a long, flowing white robe, stood the Lord my God. I made to leap from the bed and fall to my knees in front of Him, but he stopped me with a gesture.

“Kneel not before me at this time my son. Instead, rise and walk with Me, so that you may get a glimpse of what I truly am, as you asked of me in your prayer.”

He took my hand, and as I looked, my bedroom was no longer there, but a pathway thru the woods. We started to walk, and I was too awestruck for words. We took the path to the left, and we were then inside St.Catherine’s Church, in the middle of a service. While still standing beside me, God seemed to expand and fill the whole of the church. I could see smiles of contentment forming on some of the parishioners faces. I felt blessed.

God smiled upon me.”The Catholics hold such pretty masses, don’t they? I like to stop here in this church, because not only do they speak the words, but they live the life, thru teaching, helping the sick and poor, not only with handouts, but helping them learn to help themselves. Now let us walk on,” We walked a bit further, and then we were in a mosque. At least I believed so, as I had never been in one before, but had seen pictures of them. The group of worshippers was not large, but I could see their rapt faces as they listened to the mullah speak. He was speaking to them of purity, both of the mind and the body, bringing them closer to Allah.

And as he spoke, God, dressed now in the robes of the desert, walked among them and briefly laid his hands upon each set of shoulders. And, from their faces, I could see that these men knew that the words of the mullah were true, and that their spirits felt touched by God.

And then we were back on the pathway. After we had walked a bit, we found ourselves in an African village. People with skin as black as night, the women with their breast shamefully bared, were dancing in a circle, to the rhythm of the drums being played by a group of men. Somehow though, I was not offended by the bared breasts, and the music seemed to seep into my soul. God was then a mighty lion, and He let forth a mighty roar. The villagers did not seem to hear, but the drums increased their pounding, and the dancers danced with a frenzy.

And then we were back on the pathway. We walked a bit more, and were on the top of a cliff. There sat, painted and covered with feathers, an old Navajo man. As I watched, he seemed to change into the form of an eagle and take flight, and we were flying with him, soaring high into the air, seeing the vista spread out below us. And God, in the form of an eagle Himself, seemed to guide this other eagle thru the air, over mountains and thru valleys, until he came upon a group of men. As I watched, the old Navajo man was no longer an eagle, but a young boy instead, and he sat at the feet of these men, to listen to the words of his elders.

And then we were back on the pathway. We traveled a bit, and then we were in a forest clearing. I knew this place. It was known as a place of devil worship and evil. In the center of the clearing roared a great bonfire, and kiwi torches outlined a circle of sorts. Inside this circle, in a circle themselves, stood 7 men and 6 women,dressed in robes of varying colors, their arms raised to the moon. Was that one woman MaryAnne? I really couldn’t be sure. And God walked among them in the circle, touching each one. He seemed not to be an older man now, but as he made each of three turns around the circle, he was first a young girl, bouncing with energy, then a woman of middle years, with a tender smile for all Her children, and finally, an old woman, body bent, but holding Her head up with pride.

And a woman stepped forward, and yes, it was the lady from the office, and lifted her head to the sky. “Great Goddess, Mother of us all, thank you for joining us tonight. Stay if You will, go if You must. Know in our hearts You will always be welcome.Blessed be!!”

And we were back on the pathway. As we walked along, ahead in the distance I saw the most beautiful man. Yes, beautiful,though I would never normally think of a man this way. With blonde hair, and a golden robe, he seemed to radiate sunshine. God and this golden man nodded to each other as they passed, sharing a smile together.

“My Lord” I asked, “was that an angel?”

“Well, yes, he is known as that to some. He is also known to some as a god himself. That was Lucifer”

And His words caused me to stumble. I couldn’t believe that we had just passed the ultimate evil.

God looked at me, and He knew my mind. And he chuckled a bit.”Think about it logically My son. The Lucifer that you know is a fallen angel, cast out of heaven for challenging Me. If I am the all powerful being, above all others, how could he do this? How could I allow it?”

“But, in the bible….” I stammered.

“The Bible is a wonderful book, as are the Koran and the Torah and many others, but they are just books, written by the hand of man, not written by Me. And, it’s a bit confusing as well if the truth be known, but that’s not up to Me to fix. These books are wonderful, but only as guidance, for each man and woman must think for themselves.”

And, I believed He was right in this.

“Now, come forth, we must journey a little more before you go back” and He took my hand once again.

As we followed the pathway, we soared thru the stars, listening to the music of the heavens, we became a little flower and a mighty oak, we became a babbling brook, and a mighty ocean. We flitted from flower to flower as a little honey bee, and ran across the plains as a mighty stallion.And, all too soon the pathway returned us to my home. God held my hand a moment longer, and smiled into my face.

“My son, you prayed tonight for a true vision of Me. For vision, you must only open your eyes and see what there is to see. Good night to you”. And then He was gone, and I was back in my bed. A dream I thought, only a dream, that couldn’t have been real.

At that time, a bolt of lightning lit up my room thru the window, and thunder crashed thru the sky, and I thought I heard, from seemingly far away, “Remember, the Lord works in mysterious ways My son”.

I think most of these guys were popes for the power. Back then, a pope held more power than the king.

Benedict IX was Pope from 1032 to 1044, again in 1045, and finally from 1047 to 1048, the only man to have served as Pope for three discontinuous periods, and one of the most controversial Popes of all time. Benedict gave up his papacy for the first time in exchange for a large sum of money in 1044. He returned in 1045 to depose his replacement and reigned for one month, after which he left again, possibly to marry, and sold the papacy for a second time, to his Godfather (possibly for over 650 kg /1450 lb of gold). Two years later, Benedict retook Rome and reigned for an additional one year, until 1048. Poppo of Brixen (later to become Pope Damascus II) eventually forced him out of Rome. Benedict’s place and date of death are unknown, but some speculate that he made further attempts to regain the Papal Throne. St. Peter Damian described him as “feasting on immorality” and “a demon from hell in the disguise of a priest” in the Liber Gomorrhianus, a treatise on papal corruption and sex that accused Benedict IX of routine homosexuality and bestiality.

sex, greed, abuse, murder, the church has seen it all, and still does in every faith and sect

Just one reason why I would not trust the words or books of these ancient people.

Who or what do you think is more reliable?

You still haven't answered my previous question, have you? :)

Because God has a perfect and pure plan for your life.
One that does not involve sex (non-marital), greed, abuse or murder.............

Adam and eve did not require marriage. Certainly adam did not get a divorce before matting with eve. What marriage did noah or abraham have? A contract? an agreement? a declaration of love? where was the priest? what book did he use? what church were they in? what god did they stand before? how many goats and sheep did they pay? Marriage in the bible is slavery, and that is what we should go by?
I take thee (as my slave, as my owner), a sip of wine and you're married?

Sex existed long ago before there was ever a thought of a god of any kind anywhere. Even people of faith still have sex outside of marriage. And for those that don't believe in a god? They can't have sex? Are you f$%^ing joking? Maybe men should have a ring on their penis that only a wife can take off, or a male chastity belt.

Sorry but you get more ridiculous the more you try to explain. This is better than a comedy shop. You really expect people to abide by this? You really think this is going to help understand god? Your god in your faith and your church? And what of the 16 plus billion people that are not of your church or faith, or that neither know or care about your god?

I think more would agree that abuse and murder are not ideal for a society, but greed motivates us, even you. You are greedy for approval of your god so you can go to heaven. Greed, desire, want help us evolve and stay alive. Greed for knowledge, which you seem to lack, has help us advance and provide for billions. Greed by your and your church help you build more and larger churches to impress the masses. Get a mic and go to the park instead, it is closer to god's creations. Better yet have a picnic for anyone and everyone to show off your generosity and caring for others regardless of faith, color, sexual orientation or back ground

Let's leave the motivations out of it for the moment. Did God not put Jesus on this earth so that he could be crucified and suffer?

God put Jesus on earth so that we might understand God with us, and God's love for us. We were also given an example that obedience to God (turning away from sin) is a viable way of living here on earth--and also leads to eternal life.

What are the parameters for obeying God? How much obedience is "good enough"? I mean, if someone was going to kill you if you didn't perform some minor act of disobedience, it was okay to put your life first, right? Christ taught the laying down one's life, not the saving of it. Obeying God results in victory even over death.

Three years to understand god? It takes longer than that to understand those we love.
Jesus taught the torah, so why all the new christian faiths and other books?
If god could have been explained and know in three years with jesus, why do so many today that speak of god have no idea how to explain?
You believe.......... but you don't even know what you believe or why. You believe the words of a book(s) not written by jesus or god and not even by those who actually knew jesus and rewritten and translated many times after that. And you still have no idea about god, but you like to pretend to others that you do.

blind, deaf and dumb obedience to a book is not knowledge.

Well, it had been yet another bad day in the office, and once again it was the fault of that new girl. She is one of those Wiccans, a so called witch. How can anyone in their right mind make this claim, knowing that it goes against God and all of the teachings of the bible? She doesn’t even have the common decency to keep her satanic symbol, her pentagram necklace hidden from the view of the decent, God fearing people in the office. She has some nerve. I find that I cannot hate her for this though, for I know that she has been deceived. Satan works his evil in ways that she cannot see.

I’ve seen that so called Wiccan Crede that she has tacked to the wall above her computer. On the surface, it looks like a decent loving belief, but all one must do is look, look closely and see that by practicing this way, and not embracing Jesus Christ as savior, she is on the pathway to hell.

As I’ve said, it was a bad day in the office. Three times in the past few weeks I have been called in to see my supervisor, and he has told me that I am not allowed to preach to her the word of God, to show her the error of her ways. Today, my supervisor told me that if I continue to “harass” her, he will be forced to terminate me. How can he say this? He himself is a God fearing man. And, how can he be so tolerant of the evil that he sees insinuating itself into our workplace? As I lay down to sleep last night, I asked the Lord for guidance.

“God, grant me a true vision of you, so that I may better lead the faithless onto the righteous path,”

“Oh, a true vision of Me is it? Are you sure that you’re ready, truly ready to see, my son?”

I sat bolt upright in bed, and there, at the foot of my bed, white of hair and beard, in a long, flowing white robe, stood the Lord my God. I made to leap from the bed and fall to my knees in front of Him, but he stopped me with a gesture.

“Kneel not before me at this time my son. Instead, rise and walk with Me, so that you may get a glimpse of what I truly am, as you asked of me in your prayer.”

He took my hand, and as I looked, my bedroom was no longer there, but a pathway thru the woods. We started to walk, and I was too awestruck for words. We took the path to the left, and we were then inside St.Catherine’s Church, in the middle of a service. While still standing beside me, God seemed to expand and fill the whole of the church. I could see smiles of contentment forming on some of the parishioners faces. I felt blessed.

God smiled upon me.”The Catholics hold such pretty masses, don’t they? I like to stop here in this church, because not only do they speak the words, but they live the life, thru teaching, helping the sick and poor, not only with handouts, but helping them learn to help themselves. Now let us walk on,” We walked a bit further, and then we were in a mosque. At least I believed so, as I had never been in one before, but had seen pictures of them. The group of worshippers was not large, but I could see their rapt faces as they listened to the mullah speak. He was speaking to them of purity, both of the mind and the body, bringing them closer to Allah.

And as he spoke, God, dressed now in the robes of the desert, walked among them and briefly laid his hands upon each set of shoulders. And, from their faces, I could see that these men knew that the words of the mullah were true, and that their spirits felt touched by God.

And then we were back on the pathway. After we had walked a bit, we found ourselves in an African village. People with skin as black as night, the women with their breast shamefully bared, were dancing in a circle, to the rhythm of the drums being played by a group of men. Somehow though, I was not offended by the bared breasts, and the music seemed to seep into my soul. God was then a mighty lion, and He let forth a mighty roar. The villagers did not seem to hear, but the drums increased their pounding, and the dancers danced with a frenzy.

And then we were back on the pathway. We walked a bit more, and were on the top of a cliff. There sat, painted and covered with feathers, an old Navajo man. As I watched, he seemed to change into the form of an eagle and take flight, and we were flying with him, soaring high into the air, seeing the vista spread out below us. And God, in the form of an eagle Himself, seemed to guide this other eagle thru the air, over mountains and thru valleys, until he came upon a group of men. As I watched, the old Navajo man was no longer an eagle, but a young boy instead, and he sat at the feet of these men, to listen to the words of his elders.

And then we were back on the pathway. We traveled a bit, and then we were in a forest clearing. I knew this place. It was known as a place of devil worship and evil. In the center of the clearing roared a great bonfire, and kiwi torches outlined a circle of sorts. Inside this circle, in a circle themselves, stood 7 men and 6 women,dressed in robes of varying colors, their arms raised to the moon. Was that one woman MaryAnne? I really couldn’t be sure. And God walked among them in the circle, touching each one. He seemed not to be an older man now, but as he made each of three turns around the circle, he was first a young girl, bouncing with energy, then a woman of middle years, with a tender smile for all Her children, and finally, an old woman, body bent, but holding Her head up with pride.

And a woman stepped forward, and yes, it was the lady from the office, and lifted her head to the sky. “Great Goddess, Mother of us all, thank you for joining us tonight. Stay if You will, go if You must. Know in our hearts You will always be welcome.Blessed be!!”

And we were back on the pathway. As we walked along, ahead in the distance I saw the most beautiful man. Yes, beautiful,though I would never normally think of a man this way. With blonde hair, and a golden robe, he seemed to radiate sunshine. God and this golden man nodded to each other as they passed, sharing a smile together.

“My Lord” I asked, “was that an angel?”

“Well, yes, he is known as that to some. He is also known to some as a god himself. That was Lucifer”

And His words caused me to stumble. I couldn’t believe that we had just passed the ultimate evil.

God looked at me, and He knew my mind. And he chuckled a bit.”Think about it logically My son. The Lucifer that you know is a fallen angel, cast out of heaven for challenging Me. If I am the all powerful being, above all others, how could he do this? How could I allow it?”

“But, in the bible….” I stammered.

“The Bible is a wonderful book, as are the Koran and the Torah and many others, but they are just books, written by the hand of man, not written by Me. And, it’s a bit confusing as well if the truth be known, but that’s not up to Me to fix. These books are wonderful, but only as guidance, for each man and woman must think for themselves.”

And, I believed He was right in this.

“Now, come forth, we must journey a little more before you go back” and He took my hand once again.

As we followed the pathway, we soared thru the stars, listening to the music of the heavens, we became a little flower and a mighty oak, we became a babbling brook, and a mighty ocean. We flitted from flower to flower as a little honey bee, and ran across the plains as a mighty stallion.And, all too soon the pathway returned us to my home. God held my hand a moment longer, and smiled into my face.

“My son, you prayed tonight for a true vision of Me. For vision, you must only open your eyes and see what there is to see. Good night to you”. And then He was gone, and I was back in my bed. A dream I thought, only a dream, that couldn’t have been real.

At that time, a bolt of lightning lit up my room thru the window, and thunder crashed thru the sky, and I thought I heard, from seemingly far away, “Remember, the Lord works in mysterious ways My son”.

I like this. Very nice.

Why is it okay for god to kill then? I'm sorry there is just nothing logical about your religious beliefs, IMO. They are much too far fetched and silly for me to ever believe in them.

Starting with the premises that since God created, God is responsible for everything, leads to the inescapable conclusion that God kills--and therefore, not too long ago, He killed my best friend. Do we really want to think that way? I choose not to lay every natural disaster, illness, or accident at God's feet. There is too much I don't understand about both the universe and God, and too little time here for me to spend time reflecting on the childish refrain of "God kills."

Absolutely, the Bible does claim "will of God" and "act of God" in many places. They knew less about the universe than we do today--and I would claim, less about God as well.

Why is it okay for god to kill then? I'm sorry there is just nothing logical about your religious beliefs, IMO. They are much too far fetched and silly for me to ever believe in them.

Starting with the premises that since God created, God is responsible for everything, leads to the inescapable conclusion that God kills--and therefore, not too long ago, He killed my best friend. Do we really want to think that way? I choose not to lay every natural disaster, illness, or accident at God's feet. There is too much I don't understand about both the universe and God, and too little time here for me to spend time reflecting on the childish refrain of "God kills."

Absolutely, the Bible does claim "will of God" and "act of God" in many places. They knew less about the universe than we do today--and I would claim, less about God as well.

Have you read the OT? God does kill.

In the OT, just one story, I think it was Jacob? God killed his family and almost killed him for the purposes of "testing" his faith???

In the OT, just one story, I think it was Jacob? God killed his family and almost killed him for the purposes of "testing" his faith???

Job

Jacob fought the angel on the ladder

The bible was not written by ignorant men.
Read the book of Job or the Psalms in the KJV. I've read a lot, and I can't think of any higher literature.

In the wrestling match with the angel (messenger) the stone he laid his head on became known as the stone of destiny (LIA Fail) It was a whole night wrestling match and Christians who fallaciously place Jesus into everything (it's a sickness) say it was Christ who was the angel who wrestled with Jacob even though many people deny Jesus can be an angel and even Book of Hebrews reveals Jesus lower then angels.

While Jacob was battling for his life, the sense of his guilt pressed upon his soul; his sins rose up before him, to shut him out from God. But in his terrible extremity he remembered God's promises, and his whole heart went out in entreaty for His mercy.
It was "the Angel of the covenant," who had revealed Himself to Jacob. Now using this standard that an angel is Battling with Jacob is a word refering to changing Jacob's heart through use of his guilt then in Ezra 1 and Isaiah 44-45 the Lord and redeemer who changes Cyrus the Prince and King of Persia heart to rebuild the temple and gather the dispersed Jews back to their land then is Michael since the name given by Daniel in
Dan 10 shows it was Michael battling this Persian King.
The stone that Jacob rested on was the one he had the dream of the ladder to heaven. The stone of the covenant he anointed represents the anointing of the true corner stone and is supposed to be the key to secreting Moshiach which is why those old English tales always told of a knight pulling the sword from the stone. This tale represented the pulling out the Truth or Word from the stone (foundation of all things).
In other words secreting HOW Things Are. Daniel's Revelation of the "Stone" (Cornerstone & one of destiny) who strikes the (Beast's) Kingdoms & turns them to dust, is basically the mirror story of Michael removing the controlling power of the beast.
This anointed Stone of the Covenant became known as Lia Fail (Stone of Destiny). It was used as a seat to thrones which was always anointed (as Jacob did) at the anointing of new Kings.
The Columbian tradition tells us that, on secreting the Stone, the Abbot prophesied that one day 'The Michael' would 'return' to his inheritance.
Interesting enough we find this also in The Coming of Melchizedek 11Q13 Col.2 whereby Michael (the Shiloh of Ezekiel) not only comes back for his inheritance, but will return them to what is rightfully theirs as well thus the term ones who’s right it is refers to returning the Temple and authority back to Jerusalem and the Kohanim (Temple Priests/ known as hosts and the term ‘Clouds’ which depicted their appearances when they flocked together gathered in their white puffy robes which looked like clouds)
Coincidentally 'Night of the long knives' is connected with this arthurian saga, this is represented of the truth (sword) being pulled out of the stone (foundation of all things) at least according to the Grail or Holy Order of Knights (Ritters) The one Knight pulls the Sword (truth) from the Stone (Foundation of all things) and is found the worthy one who as well slays the dragon. these legends are all imagery describing the same Biblical stories of Michael slaying the dragon and being called in Dan 10:21 the one who best knows these truths.
Another Clue According to the World Book Encyclopedia, "Saint Michael was the patron saint of knights." The prophecy of the anointed Stone of Destiny, the author of BLOODLINE states that this most sacred relic of Scottish tradition will one day reveal the mysterious personage known as "The Michael." This Stone is believed to be the original Pillar that Jacob dedicated to God after his all-night wrestling vigil with an angel. From all references, this stone represents the House of David that went into oblivion after the wicked king Zedekiah was dethroned by our Father and later blinded then killed along with his sons. Jacob's Pillar (The Stone of Destiny) was believed to have been subsequently carried by Jeremiah - along with Zedekiah's two daughters - to Ireland. Later, it went to Scotland, then England.
Some scholars think that these three moves are associated with Ezekiel 21:27: 'I will overturn, overturn, overturn, it: and it shall be no more, until he come 'whose right it is' ('Shiloh'); and I will give it him.' Dead Sea Scrolls commentary on Ezekiel pronounces the Shiloh of Ezekiel as being archangel (top prophet messenger) Michael. In Ezekiel it's clearly showing the overturning of the first wicked prince with that of the one who's actual right it is as top prince (arch Malakh=head of the congregation[hosts]).
If you don't get it, this means overturning the imposter head and his hosts in the imposter temple siting in Rome with the actual head of the actual Biblical Hosts mentioned in YeruShalem.
This is why Daniel says son of man would come with or out of 'clouds' (gathering of hosts). Therefore coming up to the clouds to see the Moshiach means coming up to the Temple in Mount Zion to hear and see Moshiach and meet him with the hosts at his temple. Where is that temple not in Rome but in YeruShalem thus there has to be an overturning of the authority according to these descriptions back to the ONES WHOSE RIGHT IT IS.
So here we have the MIKdash in his name in the holy city in his name. None of which has anything to do with Jesus the thief of the NIGHT.

Last edited:

Job

Jacob fought the angel on the ladder

Oh, thanks. :D

God did not kill Jacob's family. Jacob did wrestle with an Angel of the Lord.

God did not kill Jacob's family. Jacob did wrestle with an Angel of the Lord.
Talking about Job

Satan wiped out his children and caused a bunch of other horrible stuff to demonstrate he can break Job. Job persisted and survived with his faith in tact.

Come to think about it, that pretty much is the whole story. No way does it compare to the epic of Exodus.

I don't completely rule out the theory that there could be kind of "god like" entity. I am quite skeptical, but how the hell should I know? I don't, and I'm not afraid to admit that, but I just do not believe in most of the man-made religious stuff. I disagree that a "good" god would punish us for all eternity or disown us because we are "ignorant" as to any gods existing. Some people cannot believe on faith alone. I don't think that a person who believes on faith is any "better" than a person who might be skeptical. We are still all just people. I don't believe that a god would ignore all of the good things a person might do just because a person doesn't have "faith" and condemn that person.

Of course. I got names mixed up is all. It was Job, another poster corrected it.

Some scholars think the Book of Job may have been originally written as a play, the theme of which is to address why good things happen to bad people.

Forum List

Back