Let Me Get This Straight About Impeachment Over Trump's Ukraine Phone Call

So let me see if I understand the Democrats' position on this: Joe Biden threatened to withhold $1 billion in aid from Ukraine if Ukraine did not fire the prosecutor who was investigating the Ukrainian company that was paying Biden's drug-using, Navy-discharged-for-drug-use son Hunter $50K per month--and that's no big deal, nothing to see here. But, Donald Trump's request to Ukraine that Ukraine investigate the suspicious, apparently corrupt firing of that prosecutor is an impeachable offense!

Can you imagine what Democrats would be saying if Trump had a troubled son, if that troubled son were hired by a Ukrainian company for the amazing salary of $50K per month (even though the son possessed no job skills that would justify such a salary), if a Ukrainian prosecutor began to investigate the company that was paying Trump's troubled son such an exorbitant salary, if Trump then threatened to withhold $1 billion in aid to Ukraine if the prosecutor weren't fired, and if Ukraine then fired the prosecutor? They would justifiably argue that this smelled to high heaven of corruption.

So the Democrats want to impeach Trump because he wanted Ukraine to investigate what clearly appears to have been a case of corruption involving Joe Biden, his son, and the Ukrainian company, and the previous Ukrainian government that fired the prosecutor.

Good recitation of Right wing talking points/lies to spin away from how President Trump abused his office.

I could point out all of the lies- but you know have heard the facts enough times- you clearly don't care about the facts.

The impeachment investigation is about Presidential abuse of power.
a) Asking a foreign government to investigate his political rival
b) Withholding military aid- threatening the security of Ukraine- to pressure the Ukraine to publicly announce it was starting an investigation of his rival
c) Attempting to conceal evidence the above two actions
d) Obstruction of justice by threatening the whistleblower.

And now asking the Chinese commies to dig up dirt on his political rival.

And the Trumpkins applaud it all.
Who gives a shit about Hunter Biden’s past.

The claim is that he did something nefarious in Ukraine and That his father got a prosecutor fired because he was under investigation.

That claim is flat out bullshit.

There was no investigation and the prosecutor that got fired was corrupt.

I’m fact a bunch of Republican Senators supported getting rid of him as well as virtually the entire international community
Bullshit makes the flowers grow and repubs have beautiful gardens

_______

No---Hunter Biden could NEVER EVER have gotten into the Navel Academy.

But, he did manage to get into the Navy itself---and got booted out for using cocaine.

Then, with such superior qualifications as that, a mere two months later---he gets put on the Board of a Ukraine Oil and Gas Company ar 50,000 to 80,00 thousand a MONTH---even though he doesn't know shit about Oil and Gas OR Ukraine, but his Dad is VEEP and is in charge of policy on Ukraine and distribution of money to Ukraine. Honest Americans want to know more about that. Its disgusting if not criminal, and if not criminal--it ought to be.

But, you, being a moron, figure you have won the argument by pointing out the technical error in the mention of the Navel Academy.

Oh look, another mindless drone parroting the party talking points yet is too stupid to know what the purpose of a Board of Directors.

Allow me to educate you just a tad...

Look up Charles Scharf. He is the Chairman for the NY Ballet Board of Directors even though he does know shit about ballet and he was on the Microsoft Board even though he does not know shit about software development.
_______

I don't know how you could establish that you are a half-wit any more completely than by this post. Yes, very knowledgeable and accomplished people are put on Boards without expertise in that specific area. They are put there for their known good judgment and accomplishments in general.

But, since Hunter Biden has neither good judgment or accomplishments---only a father for VEEP--it is obvious to all but morons that is why, the ONLY reason why, he was put on this Board.

And, asshole, you might want to ask yourself what justified his huge pay as well. The members on the Board of EXXON don't make much more than what Hunter Biden got for this scam with his dumb-ass father.

)______-

I am glad that I could educate you on what a Board of Directors is and is not. We are making progress.

How did his pay compare to the other members of that companies Board of Directors? That is all that really matters, how it compares to a different company is meaningless
Dude....STOP!

Democrats have come out to say they have a very serious problem with a son working for a notorious Ukraine criminal and his corrupt energy company known for working with Putin and stood to greatly benefit from Crimea's annexation by Russia....WHILE the VP was the US / President's Point Man on Ukraine foreign policy & plan!

The fact that you are an unapologetic, Trump-hating, Criminal Democrat defender ... When even other Democrats won't even do that ... Says it all!

Cool story Bro! :113:
Ukraine Jobs Board;

OPENING: BOARD OF DIRECTOR
- Position available on Board of corrupt Ukraine Energy company known for working with Vladimir Putin & Stands to make billions once Putin Annexed Crimea.

PAY: $50,000+ Per Month....

MANDATORY QUALIFICATIONS:
- American
- Kicked out of US military for drug use
- Average Lawyer
- ... Oh, & father must be VP of the US, newly appointed Point Man / decision-maker on all things Ukraine...

If you're just the right fit it's an awesome job...

Bwuhahahaha

Last edited:
So let me see if I understand the Democrats' position on this: Joe Biden threatened to withhold $1 billion in aid from Ukraine if Ukraine did not fire the prosecutor who was investigating the Ukrainian company that was paying Biden's drug-using, Navy-discharged-for-drug-use son Hunter $50K per month--and that's no big deal
THAT is a LIE....

The prosecutor was not investigating Burisma at the time of the loan guarantee being held back.... how many TIMES do ya'll have to be told such?

It was USA policy, and the EU. UK. IMF and World bank's stance to remove the corrupt prosecutor,

because he DID NOT investigate companies such as Burisma... and did not help the EU prosecutors, prosecute Burisma,

Years prior to Hunter's employment, when the Russian Puppet President hired Shokin as prosecutor.

exactly how would it stop any investigation on any corrupt companies by hiring a new incorruptible prosecutor?

but the prosecutor said he was investigating them at the time of his firing,,,

so you need to get better info cause yours is wrong
He is lying...... making up an excuse for Giuliani and to try to make himself look better after being shown to be corrupt and in the Russian' s pocket....

It was looked in to by deputy prosecutor, who found Burisma was not being investigated at the time of Shokin being fired for his corruption

Shokin years earlier refused to assist the UK in their prosecution of Burisma.... Shokin turned a blind eye to their corruption... he was part of it....

That is why he was fired... he was getting a cut, by the corrupt to not prosecute them.

And you want to believe his rewriting of history now?

So let me see if I understand the Democrats' position on this: Joe Biden threatened to withhold $1 billion in aid from Ukraine if Ukraine did not fire the prosecutor who was investigating the Ukrainian company that was paying Biden's drug-using, Navy-discharged-for-drug-use son Hunter $50K per month--and that's no big deal
THAT is a LIE....

The prosecutor was not investigating Burisma at the time of the loan guarantee being held back.... how many TIMES do ya'll have to be told such?

It was USA policy, and the EU. UK. IMF and World bank's stance to remove the corrupt prosecutor,

because he DID NOT investigate companies such as Burisma... and did not help the EU prosecutors, prosecute Burisma,

Years prior to Hunter's employment, when the Russian Puppet President hired Shokin as prosecutor.

exactly how would it stop any investigation on any corrupt companies by hiring a new incorruptible prosecutor?

He is lying...... making up an excuse for Giuliani and to try to make himself look better after being shown to be corrupt and in the Russian' s pocket....

It was looked in to by deputy prosecutor, who found Burisma was not being investigated at the time of Shokin being fired for his corruption

Shokin years earlier refused to assist the UK in their prosecution of Burisma.... Shokin turned a blind eye to their corruption... he was part of it....

That is why he was fired... he was getting a cut, by the corrupt to not prosecute them.

Link? Proof? Evidence he was / is lying / any of your crap?

Yes you make the perfect dupe.

Could you please explain how you can hold these two beliefs in your head? Trump is the fucking worst EVER. Obama is fucking GREAT.

Never remember Obama going on crazy Twitter Rants attacking members of his own party.

Never remember Obama opening concentration camps.

Never remember Obama enriching himself in the presidency by steering money to his own businesses.

Just because you're a nihilist, doesn't mean the rest of us have to be. I'm sure you'll still be miserable no matter who the president is.

Well Joey I have told you over and over, don't concern yourself with what Donny tweets. Man up son.

Obama had the same camps Donny does, you just don’t know this because you consume only MSM media. Ears deported far more people than has Donnie. Is this news to you?

Ears is doing a good job enriching himself now. His donors on Wall Street are really making him wealthy.
Nope. We just know, thru the facts of both situations, the situations were completely different during Obama vs Trump.... they are not the same, even though kids ended up in cages under both.

THAT is a LIE....

Google it, read about it, from any news paper.... other than 4channel or Infowars, or Gateway pundit or the Hill

THAT is a LIE....

But said we don't need any of that... I already asked you for it...

So go fuck yourself, we will take up the same position as you... Trump is a corrupt **** and he needs you to stay in power...

Are you a Russian... Could you prove to us you are not a Russian Sympathiser... You are on here everyday pumping up Russia...

THAT is a LIE....

Google it, read about it, from any news paper.... other than 4channel or Infowars, or Gateway pundit or the Hill

He has a new one 'True Pundit'....

Easy get help....

THAT is a LIE....

Easy get help....
Yes, True Pundit is another one... they all play on each other with their propaganda... they have no investigative journalists, all propaganda opinion writers.

Easy get help....
Yes, True Pundit is another one... they all play on each other with their propaganda... they have no investigative journalists, all propaganda opinion writers.

Of Course... Biggest difference is the way this penetrates the white house...

Alt-Right: From 4chan to the White House review – in search of a rightwing rabble

Calling Trump out and ridicule him for his belief of these sites... Goto the moderates and give them an option which hasn't been poisoned...

I think Biden is playing the front runner and taking all the crap, only to pull to the side and let through his team mate...

So let me see if I understand the Democrats' position on this: Joe Biden threatened to withhold $1 billion in aid from Ukraine if Ukraine did not fire the prosecutor who was investigating the Ukrainian company that was paying Biden's drug-using, Naval-Academy-expelled, Navy-discharged-for-drug-use son Hunter $50K per month--and that's no big deal, nothing to see here..

The prosecutor was not at the time investigating the Ukrainian company.

Hunter Biden did not ever go to the Naval Academy, thus he could not have been expelled from it.

Hope that helps your confusion.

The OP never said he went to the Naval Academy. You made that up. He said he was discharged from the Navy for being a coke head. Hunter Biden was discharged from the Navy Reserves one month after being commissioned for testing positive for cocaine. Them the facts Jack!

are you this fucking stupid or is this just an act?

View attachment 283148

Apparently you and I did not read the same OP, go figure.

He changed his post after I pointed out that Hunter Biden never went to the Naval Academy. Had you read the post I replied to you would have seen it in there, as it still is. A few post down he acknowledged that he had been mistaken.

but you are too fucking stupid to do that and had to go right into attack mode.

You went right to the attack mode you sissy little bitch. I refrained from calling you stupid (which you clearly are) when you made up the navel-academy bullshit. The facts are that ole Joe, Hunter boi, and you are all getting squished by the obvious facts showing Joe set his coke head son up with a paycheck from a corrupt foreign company. So now you are going to get Pocahontas to vote for. Enjoy stupid!

THAT is a LIE....

got a link???

Hunter Biden did not ever go to the Naval Academy, thus he could not have been expelled from it.

The OP never said he went to the Naval Academy. You made that up. He said he was discharged from the Navy for being a coke head. Hunter Biden was discharged from the Navy Reserves one month after being commissioned for testing positive for cocaine. Them the facts Jack!

are you this fucking stupid or is this just an act?

View attachment 283148

Apparently you and I did not read the same OP, go figure.

He changed his post after I pointed out that Hunter Biden never went to the Naval Academy. Had you read the post I replied to you would have seen it in there, as it still is. A few post down he acknowledged that he had been mistaken.

but you are too fucking stupid to do that and had to go right into attack mode.

You went right to the attack mode you sissy little bitch. I refrained from calling you stupid (which you clearly are) when you made up the navel-academy bullshit. The facts are that ole Joe, Hunter boi, and you are all getting squished by the obvious facts showing Joe set his coke head son up with a paycheck from a corrupt foreign company. So now you are going to get Pocahontas to vote for. Enjoy stupid!

I did not make up the naval academy part you dumb fuck, do try and keep up.

Maybe if you went back and got your GED the classes would help your reading skills

Apparently it’s because the blob asked a foreign power to investigate the son of a political opponent in return for military aid.
The “political opponent” part of this is where this whole thing falls on its face. You aren’t sheltered from legal scrutiny just because you happen to be running for political office. This is where you and many other people are being led astray. I don’t care about whether or not trump gets impeached over this, the fact remains that asking for information about someone allegedly committing a crime transcends elections. But if you want to go ahead and support stopping anyone from being investigated because they happen to also be running in an election then go right ahead. But be honest with yourself about it.

Trump was clearly attacking a political opponent. That is the ONLY reason he was strong arming Ukraine.

So let me see if I understand the Democrats' position on this: Joe Biden threatened to withhold $1 billion in aid from Ukraine if Ukraine did not fire the prosecutor who was investigating the Ukrainian company that was paying Biden's drug-using, Naval-Academy-expelled, Navy-discharged-for-drug-use son Hunter $50K per month--and that's no big deal, nothing to see here..

It wasn't the Academy, it was the Navy itself (he enlisted.)
And, he tested positive for cocaine.

It wasn't the Academy, it was the Navy itself (he enlisted.)
And, he tested positive for cocaine.

Yes I know. The original OP mentioned the Academy and then changed it when I pointed out the error.

So let me see if I understand the Democrats' position on this: Joe Biden threatened to withhold $1 billion in aid from Ukraine if Ukraine did not fire the prosecutor who was investigating the Ukrainian company that was paying Biden's drug-using, Navy-discharged-for-drug-use son Hunter $50K per month--and that's no big deal, nothing to see here. But, Donald Trump's request to Ukraine that Ukraine investigate the suspicious, apparently corrupt firing of that prosecutor is an impeachable offense!

Can you imagine what Democrats would be saying if Trump had a troubled son, if that troubled son were hired by a Ukrainian company for the amazing salary of $50K per month (even though the son possessed no job skills that would justify such a salary), if a Ukrainian prosecutor began to investigate the company that was paying Trump's troubled son such an exorbitant salary, if Trump then threatened to withhold $1 billion in aid to Ukraine if the prosecutor weren't fired, and if Ukraine then fired the prosecutor? They would justifiably argue that this smelled to high heaven of corruption.

So the Democrats want to impeach Trump because he wanted Ukraine to investigate what clearly appears to have been a case of corruption involving Joe Biden, his son, and the Ukrainian company, and the previous Ukrainian government that fired the prosecutor.

Yep, you got it right.

In simpler terms, Quid Pro Joe Biden is corrupt, so Donald Trump must be impeached.

Trump needs to be Impeached because HE is corrupt and has no respect for rule of law OR the Oath of Office

Forum List

Back