Let Me Get This Straight About Impeachment Over Trump's Ukraine Phone Call

Yes you make the perfect dupe.

Could you please explain how you can hold these two beliefs in your head? Trump is the fucking worst EVER. Obama is fucking GREAT.

Never remember Obama going on crazy Twitter Rants attacking members of his own party.

Never remember Obama opening concentration camps.

Never remember Obama enriching himself in the presidency by steering money to his own businesses.

Just because you're a nihilist, doesn't mean the rest of us have to be. I'm sure you'll still be miserable no matter who the president is.

So let me see if I understand the Democrats' position on this: Joe Biden threatened to withhold $1 billion in aid from Ukraine if Ukraine did not fire the prosecutor who was investigating the Ukrainian company that was paying Biden's drug-using, Naval-Academy-expelled, Navy-discharged-for-drug-use son Hunter $50K per month--and that's no big deal, nothing to see here..

The prosecutor was not at the time investigating the Ukrainian company.

Hunter Biden did not ever go to the Naval Academy, thus he could not have been expelled from it.

Hope that helps your confusion.

The OP never said he went to the Naval Academy. You made that up. He said he was discharged from the Navy for being a coke head. Hunter Biden was discharged from the Navy Reserves one month after being commissioned for testing positive for cocaine. Them the facts Jack!

are you this fucking stupid or is this just an act?

View attachment 283148

Apparently you and I did not read the same OP, go figure.
Let Me Get This Straight About Impeachment Over Trump's Ukraine Phone Call

He changed his post after I pointed out that Hunter Biden never went to the Naval Academy. Had you read the post I replied to you would have seen it in there, as it still is. A few post down he acknowledged that he had been mistaken.

but you are too fucking stupid to do that and had to go right into attack mode.

So let me see if I understand the Democrats' position on this: Joe Biden threatened to withhold $1 billion in aid from Ukraine if Ukraine did not fire the prosecutor who was investigating the Ukrainian company that was paying Biden's drug-using, Naval-Academy-expelled, Navy-discharged-for-drug-use son Hunter $50K per month--and that's no big deal, nothing to see here..

The prosecutor was not at the time investigating the Ukrainian company.

Hunter Biden did not ever go to the Naval Academy, thus he could not have been expelled from it.

Hope that helps your confusion.

The Billion dollars were not all US either... There was IMF and EU in it too... Biden acted as the mediator between all these entities and Ukraine.

The prosecutor was corrupt, he was a Russian appointee. The case the Russian appointed prosector put together could not stand up in court. So why bring it?

Well the main reason could be that Russia wants Ukraine not produce it's own Gas but import Russian Gas. That way Russia can control Ukraine.

So causing problems for Ukraine Gas company is in Russian interests...

Question has to be asked, Why is Trump and his followers alway backing Russia?

Could you please explain how you can hold these two beliefs in your head? Trump is the fucking worst EVER. Obama is fucking GREAT.

Never remember Obama going on crazy Twitter Rants attacking members of his own party.

Never remember Obama enriching himself in the presidency by steering money to his own businesses.

Just because you're a nihilist, doesn't mean the rest of us have to be. I'm sure you'll still be miserable no matter who the president is.
No, Obama just illegally spied on Americans, reporters, media, US SENATIORS, & USSC JUSTICES...

No, Obama just weaponized and used the IRS against Americans legally opposing his re-election

No, Barry just 'pimped' out our military to Al Qaeda, who slaughtered 3,000 Americans in 1 day, & then the Nobel Peace Prize winner invaded Syria, leaving troops there on his way out

No, Barry just violated both Constitution and law at will...set a new Presidential record for criminal non-compliance with the FOIA & Federal Records Act...

No, Barry just started a political coup after protecting Hillary from indictment / prosecution to keep her on the ballot

No, Obama just illegally spied on Americans, reporters, media, US SENATIORS, & USSC JUSTICES...

No, Obama just weaponized and used the IRS against Americans legally opposing his re-election

You mean- gasp- he made them actually follow the rules? OH MY GOD, that's terrible.

No, Barry just 'pimped' out our military to Al Qaeda, who slaughtered 3,000 Americans in 1 day, & then the Nobel Peace Prize winner invaded Syria, leaving troops there on his way out

Okay, now you are going to crazy land... you are a crazy person, aren't you.. yes, you are.

You mean- gasp- he made them actually follow the rules? OH MY GOD, that's terrible.

Okay, now you are going to crazy land... you are a crazy person, aren't you.. yes, you are.
Negative. Koskinen admitted the IRS targeted Americans after being caught committing Perjury. He was spared / protected from Indictment by Holder.

You just got busted spinning lies, snowflake!

https://www.washingtonpost.com/busi...6a0ada-b987-11e2-92f3-f291801936b8_story.html

"The Internal Revenue Service on Friday apologized for targeting groups with “tea party” or “patriot” in their names, confirming long-standing accusations by some conservatives that their applications for tax-exempt status were being improperly delayed and scrutinized."

Negative. Koskinen admitted the IRS targeted Americans after being caught committing Perjury. He was spared / protected from Indictment by Holder.

You mean targeting people who were spreading classified information.

Just remember, in Whacko Right Wing Land- Publishing Classified Information on the Front Page of the NYT is okay.

But sending classified information by the wrong email to another person authorized to see it. WHY THAT'S HIGH TREASON!!! When Hillary does it. Condi and Colin, you guys are still cool,though.

Well Joey I have told you over and over, don't concern yourself with what Donny tweets. Man up son.

Obama had the same camps Donny does, you just don’t know this because you consume only MSM media. Ears deported far more people than has Donnie. Is this news to you?

Ears is doing a good job enriching himself now. His donors on Wall Street are really making him wealthy.

You mean targeting people who were spreading classified information.
Classified? Do you even know what the IRS targeting scandal was about, snowflake? Obviously not. Any group with the word 'Patriot', among others, in their name were targeted by the IRS....dumbass.

Bwuhahaha

You want Leakers if classified? Go talk to Coney, McCabe, Schiff, etc...

Trump-haters are leaking classified / info more than a screen door on a submarine!

:p

Last edited:

No, Barry just violated both Constitution and law at will...set a new Presidential record for criminal non-compliance with the FOIA & Federal Records Act...

No, Barry just started a political coup after protecting Hillary from indictment / prosecution to keep her on the ballot

Let's try that with credible sources...

Anyone can make unfounded accusations...

Let's try that with credible sources...

Anyone can make unfounded accusations...
LOL. Really?

It’s truly amazing to witness the uninformed. The power of the MSM to dupe Americans is still very evident. Your admission of ignorance means you’re ignorant.

It’s sad really.

3+ years of being WILLING easily-emotionally manipulated sheep...Jonathon Gruber must be so proud right now...as well as Putin!

:p

https://www.washingtonpost.com/busi...6a0ada-b987-11e2-92f3-f291801936b8_story.html

"The Internal Revenue Service on Friday apologized for targeting groups with “tea party” or “patriot” in their names, confirming long-standing accusations by some conservatives that their applications for tax-exempt status were being improperly delayed and scrutinized."

So they were delayed and scrutinized... Did bother to read after that? It wasn't because they were Conservative, it was because they were trying to stop a flood applications for a certain type of tax exemptions because of the lack of resources... But who has cut resources to IRS, that would be the GOP...

So GOP indirectly through there own actions got conservative groups investigated...

So they were delayed and scrutinized... Did bother to read after that? It wasn't because they were Conservative, it was because they were trying to stop a flood applications for a certain type of tax exemptions because of the lack of resources... But who has cut resources to IRS, that would be the GOP...

So GOP indirectly through there own actions got conservative groups investigated...
You know...for someone who believes Russiagate and Trump is Putin’s puppet, you really should go away in shame.

[
So let me see if I understand the Democrats' position on this: Joe Biden threatened to withhold $1 billion in aid from Ukraine if Ukraine did not fire the prosecutor who was investigating the Ukrainian company that was paying Biden's drug-using, Navy-discharged-for-drug-use son Hunter $50K per month--and that's no big deal, nothing to see here. But, Donald Trump's request to Ukraine that Ukraine investigate the suspicious, apparently corrupt firing of that prosecutor is an impeachable offense!

Can you imagine what Democrats would be saying if Trump had a troubled son, if that troubled son were hired by a Ukrainian company for the amazing salary of $50K per month (even though the son possessed no job skills that would justify such a salary), if a Ukrainian prosecutor began to investigate the company that was paying Trump's troubled son such an exorbitant salary, if Trump then threatened to withhold $1 billion in aid to Ukraine if the prosecutor weren't fired, and if Ukraine then fired the prosecutor? They would justifiably argue that this smelled to high heaven of corruption.

So the Democrats want to impeach Trump because he wanted Ukraine to investigate what clearly appears to have been a case of corruption involving Joe Biden, his son, and the Ukrainian company, and the previous Ukrainian government that fired the prosecutor.
Did Biden, as Vice President, attempt to withhold aid until the Ukrainians agreed to dig-up dirt on a domestic political rival ?

No? Well... there ya go... there's the difference... that's what makes it Impeachable.

Mic drop.

tenor.gif

---------

Besides: "The other guy did it too" is a 5th grade recess-yard excuse; best left there. :21:

Classified? Do you even know what the IRS targeting scandal was about, snowflake? Obviously not. Any group with the word 'Patriot', among others, in their name were targeted by the IRS....dumbass.

Sorry, man, it's so hard to keep track of all the shit you throw at the wall... there's kind of no point. Were you whining that the government was trying to plug leaks, or that the Teabaggers couldn't cheat the tax code by hiding their vendors with fake charities.

On the other hand... don't care..

Well Joey I have told you over and over, don't concern yourself with what Donny tweets. Man up son.

Yes, when he tweets "I'm a crazy person" every day, we should really pay attention to that.

Kind of like German Diplomats in the 1930's ran all over Europe saying that European Governments shouldn't pay attention to what Hitler wrote in Mein Kampf.

upload_2019-10-7_5-55-40.jpeg

If you can, try reading the article where Koskinen and Lerner admitted to improperly targeting Conservatives. Try reading how Koskinen was caught lying under oath before finally admitting it.

FAIL!

Yes, when he tweets "I'm a crazy person" every day, we should really pay attention to that.

Kind of like German Diplomats in the 1930's ran all over Europe saying that European Governments shouldn't pay attention to what Hitler wrote in Mein Kampf.

View attachment 283304
LOL. See? You’re crazy Joe. Just admit it.

You think Donny is Hitler. WTF MAN!

I knew you were nuts, just not this nuts.

Forum List

Back