Lesson lost on the GOP......

17 black women elected as judges in one Texas county make history - CNNPolitics

181109173850-01-harris-county-texas-19-black-female-judges-exlarge-169.jpg

I can see your junk shrinking up from here.

I can see your junk shrinking up from here.
Whoa, now that's misogyny and racist

Last edited:
So take your dreary identity politics recriminations and stuff them where the sun don't shine, lady.[/QUOTE]

Check out the very first line of my O/P and tell us about your fucked up perception and reading comprehension......lol

Always a hoot to see those whose views are antithetical to the GOPers lecturing them on how they should appeal more to the pestilent class that supports the dimocraps, especially since the GOPers consistently bend over and spread their cheeks for these folks.

The GOP has collectively bent over and spread their cheeks for Trump...that's after they've buried their faces inside the front of his trousers.

The left was so far up O you could see their eyes when he smiled. Next. You're stating nothing new. Both parties are like herpes and you keep wanting more.

Always a hoot to see those whose views are antithetical to the GOPers lecturing them on how they should appeal more to the pestilent class that supports the dimocraps, especially since the GOPers consistently bend over and spread their cheeks for these folks.

The GOP has collectively bent over and spread their cheeks for Trump...that's after they've buried their faces inside the front of his trousers.

And you whine about other people’s tone? Typical libtard!

Identity Politics? Still?

You haven't gotten the message on how much Americans generally HATE that? We're supposed to cheer just because someone is a "minority", someone else worships Allah, someone else is young?

Get a clue.

Right wing morons seem to have a desperate NEED to show how their limited reading comprehension reflects their biases.....

And here I thought you were a girl all this time.

Since you're a supporter of the orange clown, your acumen and perceptions is highly questionable......Address the O/P or skip the thread.

So we should ignore your myopic view and ignore the fact that both parties elected many younger people, many of whom are vets. But I guess that's all one can expect from a commie propagandist.

Since you're a supporter of the orange clown, your acumen and perceptions is highly questionable......Address the O/P or skip the thread.

Oh, you must be the Grand Poobah. :auiqs.jpg:

As to your post, your "new Congress" may well reflect a "new trend" in America, but it surely does not reflect America.

You people scream racism at every turn, and yet race is the most important thing in your political lives. Without the issue, your nonsense would disintegrate.

Identity Politics? Still?

You haven't gotten the message on how much Americans generally HATE that? We're supposed to cheer just because someone is a "minority", someone else worships Allah, someone else is young?

Get a clue.

Right wing morons seem to have a desperate NEED to show how their limited reading comprehension reflects their biases.....

No sweetheart, you're all Identity Politics, all the time.

I'm convinced it's all you have.

So we should ignore your myopic view and ignore the fact that both parties elected many younger people, many of whom are vets. But I guess that's all one can expect from a commie propagandist.

Data from the outgoing Congress.......(and it gets better this upcoming January)

WOMEN

Democratic women 78; Republican 25

RACIAL DIVERSITY

The contrast is even greater for racial diversity. Democrats have nearly six times more minority members than the Republicans.

African-American......D's 48; R's 3

Hispanic/Latino---D's 32; R's 13,

Asian/Indian/Pacific Islander D's 16; Rs. 0

Although I am a white, older, Christian male, I can objectively state that this new Congress....especially on the democrats' House side......better reflects the new trend in American sociology and cultural values.

Notice on the democratic side the number of women, veterans, minorities, Muslim, and most of all, younger House representatives who have been elected........THIS IS THE NEW U.S.

The GOP still clings to the evangelical, older white male representation, and it will not be too long before these folks wind up representing only a dwindling white minority; couple this trend with the often subtle (and sometime overt) racism, xenophobia and misogyny expressed by these white republicans, and the future of the GOP is extremely bleak.

And here I thought you were a girl all this time. :auiqs.jpg:

Troll.
Reality is a bitch for you, isn't it?
He's right, old white men are on their way out, thank god.

And they will spend every penny of their Social Security, pensions and their hard-earned wealth on their way out.

Whatever ever will you do? :ack-1:

The convoluted left wing logic is that conservatives should abandon their core values because of a "trend" that put democrats in the majority in congress? Too bad democrats couldn't put down their anger and hatred and accept the "trend" that put President Trump in the White House. It's obvious that lefties have no sense of history but the political reality is that the majority party loses seats in congress in the mid terms. God knows that Obama should be aware of it because democrats lost a record number of seats on his watch.

Data from the outgoing Congress.......(and it gets better this upcoming January)

WOMEN

RACIAL DIVERSITY

The contrast is even greater for racial diversity. Democrats have nearly six times more minority members than the Republicans.

What is this suppose to prove? If it is to make the point that at one time white liberals dominated the democratic party and they are now being replaced by a better class of people [it would be impossible to replace them with a worse class] I will be the first to applaud this long over due development, the worst part of this is that white liberals still think they should be at the top of the party, got a feeling you agree.
I will support any attempt by you to call for an end to white liberal domination of the party...wadda ya say to an end to the white liberal party?

Although I am a white, older, Christian male, I can objectively state that this new Congress....especially on the democrats' House side......better reflects the new trend in American sociology and cultural values.

Notice on the democratic side the number of women, veterans, minorities, Muslim, and most of all, younger House representatives who have been elected........THIS IS THE NEW U.S.

The GOP still clings to the evangelical, older white male representation, and it will not be too long before these folks wind up representing only a dwindling white minority; couple this trend with the often subtle (and sometime overt) racism, xenophobia and misogyny expressed by these white republicans, and the future of the GOP is extremely bleak.
You do realize this administration lost HALF what Obama and Clinton did?

We would still have the House if so many Never Trumpers didn't panic and retire. Still, the Republican House is better than it was a week ago.

You should change your name to Ben Dover.

Last edited:

Damned if I didn't hear the same trite arguement two years ago. SCOTUS/MAGA Baby!

Not all minorities see themselves as victims and not all whites are milquetoast. Live with it. Trumpsim is here to stay.

Last edited:

I reported his trolling ass.
Thanks for your post, you are correct, the diversity is astounding.
Kansas got its shit together and voted for a Democratic woman.
Brownback fucked them up so badly, it was a natural backlash against him and the Republicans.
who did you report him too...the vice principal?....

WOMEN

RACIAL DIVERSITY

Damn shame that doesn't equal quality. LMAO

Forum List

Back