Republican/Trump 2020 tactics need to be altered.

Remodeling Maidiac

Diamond Member
Jun 13, 2011
Kansas City
The traditional way of campaigning can not counter the constant barrage of nonsense from the leftist media and liberal social apps.

The GOP needs to buy prime time and front page ads to cut through the liberal noise machine. And I'm not talking about a 30 second TV spot. I'm talking about a 10 or 15 minute thought out explanation of our policies and what we stand for with a straight forward rebuttal of the accusations of racism. Explain to the public WHY the left plays the race card so often. Bring up the accusers of Kavanaugh and how they changed or admitted their stories were lies.
Point to the REPEATED shenanigans of Florida Democrats during elections. Point to Democrat statements about letting illegals vote. The opportunity and ammunition to smack the left with their own words is plentiful but it needs to be put in a REAL MESSAGE not a 15 second soundbite that most of the public will just disregard or ignore.

The endless 20 second "my opponent is a poopy head" ads only serve to alienate the public

The GOP needs to BREAK THROUGH the blue media wall in an effective manner

The traditional way of campaigning can not counter the constant barrage of nonsense from the leftist media and liberal social apps.
Do you mean the way trump traditionally campaigned for president? LOL

The GOP needs to buy prime time and front page ads to cut through the liberal noise machine. And I'm not talking about a 30 second TV spot. I'm talking about a 10 or 15 minute thought out explanation of our policies and what we stand for with a straight forward rebuttal of the accusations of racism. Explain to the public WHY the left plays the race card so often. Bring up the accusers of Kavanaugh and how they changed or admitted their stories were lies.
Point to the REPEATED shenanigans of Florida Democrats during elections. Point to Democrat statements about letting illegals vote. The opportunity and ammunition to smack the left with their own words is plentiful but it needs to be put in a REAL MESSAGE not a 15 second soundbite that most of the public will just disregard or ignore.
You already have that. It's called Fox News. LOL.

Tactics that seem to be working for Democrats might easily be adapted:

Mob violence.
Home invasions.
Driving innocent family members out of public places.

Yes, The GOP has much to learn.

I think the "silly hats" foolishness would be hard for Republicans to adopt but perhaps Republican women cold take to carrying purses that resemble the severed heads of Democrat agit-prop leaders.

But then who'd want to even be caught dead toting even that small a part of a dead Maxie?

Mob violence.
Home invasions.

I think the "silly hats" foolishness would be hard for Republicans to adopt but perhaps Republican women cold take to carrying purses that resemble the severed heads of Democrat agit-prop leaders.

But then who'd want to even be caught dead toting even that small a part of a dead Maxie?

You mean people should act like the anti-fascists.... like fascists that is?

Turbines would be scary as hell.

They are coming for the border and they are packing turbines.

• Banned
Do you mean the way trump traditionally campaigned for president? LOL

You already have that. It's called Fox News. LOL.
No that's not what I ment. While Trumps pep rallies are fun for him they are not effective for messaging.

Also Trump needs to lay off the whining on Twitter.

Also Trump needs to lay off the whining on Twitter.

It is nice of you to give Trump suggestions on how he can hide his true intentions/self image but the truth is he is who he is and no amount of makeup can cover the kind of person he is.

You can dye a rat’s hair to a shining gold luster but underneath it’s still a rat.

:)-

The endless 20 second "my opponent is a poopy head" ads only serve to alienate the public

Brown people scary can get your party pretty far though

Great idea. Since you have nothing to offer but fear and hatred, you should double up on exactly what you have always done..

Mob violence.
Home invasions.

You know Tucker Carlson's claims about that imagined Home Invasion was proven to be a lie, don't you?

Brown people scary can get your party pretty far though

Not nearly as far as keeping them down on the ole plantation. You're enslaved and too stupid to realize it.

Hat tip to the demoquacks in that regard but let's be honest here...you're not the brightest bulb on the strand

Hat tip to the demoquacks in that regard but let's be honest here...you're not the brightest bulb on the strand
trumpthing.jpg

You can lead a horse to water but you can't make it drink & da trumpit is dumber than a horse.

You can lead a horse to water but you can't make it drink & da trumpit is dumber than a horse.

Who's POTUS? Hint: Not Cankles

But he is not, and will never be accepted as legitimate. History books will put an asterisk by his name.

Just to you dumbfck left loons. Give it a rest you're giving normal people headaches with your redundant anti Trump crap

Forum List

Back