Lesson lost on the GOP......

nat4900

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2015
Although I am a white, older, Christian male, I can objectively state that this new Congress....especially on the democrats' House side......better reflects the new trend in American sociology and cultural values.

Notice on the democratic side the number of women, veterans, minorities, Muslim, and most of all, younger House representatives who have been elected........THIS IS THE NEW U.S.

The GOP still clings to the evangelical, older white male representation, and it will not be too long before these folks wind up representing only a dwindling white minority; couple this trend with the often subtle (and sometime overt) racism, xenophobia and misogyny expressed by these white republicans, and the future of the GOP is extremely bleak.

Although I am a white, older, Christian male, I can objectively state that this new Congress....especially on the democrats' House side......better reflects the new trend in American sociology and cultural values.

Notice on the democratic side the number of women, veterans, minorities, Muslim, and most of all, younger House representatives who have been elected........THIS IS THE NEW U.S.

The GOP still clings to the evangelical, older white male representation, and it will not be too long before these folks wind up representing only a dwindling white minority; couple this trend with the often subtle (and sometime overt) racism, xenophobia and misogyny expressed by these white republicans, and the future of the GOP is extremely bleak.

And here I thought you were a girl all this time. :auiqs.jpg:

• Banned
And here I thought you were a girl all this time.

Since you're a supporter of the orange clown, your acumen and perceptions is highly questionable......Address the O/P or skip the thread.

Yeah, that fossilized Speaker-to-be and her paleolithic cronies are really representative of the "new and hip" Democrat Party! :lmao:

• Banned
Yeah, that fossilized Speaker-to-be and her paleolithic cronies are really representative of the "new and hip" Democrat Party!

Keep that misogyny going........Its doing "wonders" for your dying party.....LOL

Yeah, that fossilized Speaker-to-be and her paleolithic cronies are really representative of the "new and hip" Democrat Party!

Keep that misogyny going........Its doing "wonders" for your dying party.....LOL
I'm not a republican, fool...And I was making reference to the advanced age of the senile old hag, not her gender.

So take your dreary identity politics recriminations and stuff them where the sun don't shine, lady.

Last edited:
The Dems still clings to the evangelical, black/she-male representation, and it will not be too long before these folks wind up representing only a dwindling black/Dem minority; couple this trend with the often subtle (and sometime overt) racism, xenophobia and hate of police/whites/law/civility expressed by these black-white Dems, and the future of the Dem is extremely bleak.

Identity Politics? Still?

You haven't gotten the message on how much Americans generally HATE that? We're supposed to cheer just because someone is a "minority", someone else worships Allah, someone else is young?

Get a clue.

She means that this sock account is a....

I first heard this right after the inauguration...kennedy's...it is nothing more than a 60 year old mantra now...ya should have heard the parrots reciting that script you posted right after the 76 election, then once folks got a taste of liberal politics they were longing for the days of watergate, carter conceded by 8 pm election night...abolish PC and bring back the party of kennedy or perish.

Fraud Corruption and violence. Those are democrat rat values!

Troll.
Reality is a bitch for you, isn't it?
He's right, old white men are on their way out, thank god.

And here I thought you were a girl all this time.

Since you're a supporter of the orange clown, your acumen and perceptions is highly questionable......Address the O/P or skip the thread.

I reported his trolling ass.
Thanks for your post, you are correct, the diversity is astounding.
Kansas got its shit together and voted for a Democratic woman.
Brownback fucked them up so badly, it was a natural backlash against him and the Republicans.

Since the samantha b "feckless c-word" freudian slip no one is buying your faux misogyny accusations.

Huh?
Sorry, but we warned you that Trump's comments, slurs and insults of women were going to come back and bite you in the ass.

Just imagine how mad all the angry old white men are in Houston right now after this happened:

17 black women elected as judges in one Texas county make history - CNNPolitics

181109173850-01-harris-county-texas-19-black-female-judges-exlarge-169.jpg

I can see your junk shrinking up from here.

Always a hoot to see those whose views are antithetical to the GOPers lecturing them on how they should appeal more to the pestilent class that supports the dimocraps, especially since the GOPers consistently bend over and spread their cheeks for these folks.

Fraud Corruption and violence. Those are democrat rat values!

Another meaningless drive-by rhetorical pile of shit.
I guess you like having your life run by old white men.
I don't.
This is the second "Year of the Woman" since 1992.
There's going to be another one in 2020 after the majority is sick and tired of Trump's endless fraud, corruption and incitement of violence at his rallies, honeybunch.

Always a hoot to see those whose views are antithetical to the GOPers lecturing them on how they should appeal more to the pestilent class that supports the dimocraps, especially since the GOPers consistently bend over and spread their cheeks for these folks.

The GOP has collectively bent over and spread their cheeks for Trump...that's after they've buried their faces inside the front of his trousers.

can hardly wait for your next syllable
Sorry, but we warned you that Trump's comments, slurs and insults of women were going to come back and bite you in the ass.
and no one is buying that, not even you

Just imagine how mad all the angry old white men are in Houston right now after this happened:
I already knew how mad they were, it got trump elected

Yeah, that fossilized Speaker-to-be and her paleolithic cronies are really representative of the "new and hip" Democrat Party! :lmao:
I don't agree with you on much, but your post was amusing.

Forum List

Back