Less than 1/2 of the victims of the Holocaust remembered

I didn't know that "fraud" had a smell?
I was in Dachau June 2011 during a visit as part of my "bucket list" and it may have been my imagination but I could still smell that puke inducing odor. You seem to know what fraud is all about,Adolph.

So we're arguing with some grampa's grampa? How old are you? 110?

Maybe the smell was your Depends being full! :lmao:

Like the smell of the goat you sleep with?

MY GOD PEOPLE THIS IS NOT A GAME
We are talking about the death of millions of people. The true horror of the deaths are beyond mere words to give justice. Children medically expermented on dying screaming in their parents arms which is the only comfort their parents can offer. People forced to dig their own graves. Children being ripped from their parents arms and then they are either forced into the gas chambers or forced to watch their parents go to the gas chambers.

Yet we sit here and play games with their lives !!! We argue back and forth about numbers as if it really makes a difference weather it was 4,000,000 or 6,000,000. We ask inane questions like weather or not Jews could break windows and escape the gas chambers. We yell stomp scream and call each other names like Nazi, Islamist, Holocaust deniar and Holocaust exagerator ( sp ). This is rediculous, we are denigrating their deaths. They ( Jews, Slavs, Romani, physically and mentally disabled, homosexuals Jehovahs Witnesses, Blacks, and others ) died in their millions get over your petty bickering and remember them so it does not happen again !!!

We say that the Nazis kept meticulous records so the numbers have to be right. Yet we are so ignorant that we fail to realize that the eizengruppen did not keep records. they just rounded people up made them dig their own graves and then killed then.

It is time we put our petty little spats aside and recognise the dead, all of them. Let's not defile their deaths any longer

I am truely tired of the games that are being played here. CAN PEOPLE PLEASE TRY TO BE HUMAN AND ESCAPE FROM THE PETTY AND SELF DEMEANING HATRED !!! Is that really to much to ask.

I'm fucking sick of hearing about the holocaust. Give it up already! 100 million+ people died in WWII, only 6 mil were Jews. So shut the fuck up already! You'd think no one else has ever died before or since. 20 million Ukrainians were starved by Stalin, do you hear Ukrainian giving people shit every five minutes about that?
It's about keeping the Holocaust image fresh in the minds of people.

So that the Zionists Jews can keep extorting money from the western nations.

Basically, a perpetual guilt trip.

Quite a money making scam they have got going. :doubt:

Our families have been murdered. Right now is YOU Anti-zionists that use the Holocause to bash Israelis.

The victims were NOT Israelis! their memory should be respected!

I was in Dachau June 2011 during a visit as part of my "bucket list" and it may have been my imagination but I could still smell that puke inducing odor. You seem to know what fraud is all about, Adolph.
So if someone doesn't automatically buy into the Holocaust myth.

They are somehow associated with Adolph?

Standard tactic used to try and shut down any discussion of the inconsistencies found in the "official" Holocaust story.

Asking a Holocaust denier do see reason is like trying to explian the meaning of colors to a blind person.

a f*cking waste of time.

I am truely tired of the games that are being played here. CAN PEOPLE PLEASE TRY TO BE HUMAN AND ESCAPE FROM THE PETTY AND SELF DEMEANING HATRED !!! Is that really to much to ask.
Patrick, PC is out of vogue. These are desperate times.

Hoss;
I admire and respect you. you return respect with respect, and you allow us the opportunity to see into your personel life. That allows us not only to judge your words but also your heart. We rarely agree on the issues, but that is ok since we have different life experiences.
As you said these are desperate times !!! Don't you think that these times demand that we examine the queations in a cool, calm, thoughtful manner rather than engage in petty little bickering games of one upsmenship.
The question that I opened this thread with remains simple despite all of the fuss and furor that seems to have been generated. Should not all of the victims of the Holocaust ( Jews, Slavs, Romani, mentally and physically disabled, Homosexuals, Jehovahs Witnesses, Blacks and others ) be remembered ? So far no one has answered that question.

Our families have been murdered. Right now is YOU Anti-zionists that use the Holocause to bash Israelis.

The victims were NOT Israelis! their memory should be respected!
I am of Irish heritage and my people were brutalized by the British. But I am not continually insisting that people MUST remember the Great Potato Famine that starved large numbers of Irish people to death and caused millions to flee to America. Or demand that the U.S. government fund with tax payer money Irish Famine Museums in every major city.

Yet the Jews with their alleged Holocaust story want all of these things plus unlimited funding for their apartheid state of Israel.

Enough is enough.

I am sick of hearing about the Holohoax and how the Jews are perpetual victims. :evil:

Last edited:

Hoss;
I admire and respect you. You return respect with respect, and you allow us the opportunity to see into your personel life. That allows us not only to judge your words but also your heart. We rarely agree on the issues, but that is ok since we have different life experiences.
As you said these are desperate times !!! Don't you think that these times demand that we examine the queations in a cool, calm, thoughtful manner rather than engage in petty little bickering games of one upsmenship.
The question that I opened this thread with remains simple despite all of the fuss and furor that seems to have been generated. Should not all of the victims of the Holocaust ( Jews, Slavs, Romani, mentally and physically disabled, Homosexuals, Jehovahs Witnesses, Blacks and others ) be remembered ? So far no one has answered that question.

Last edited:
In 7 years stationed in Germany, I have been to Grafenwohr training area many times. Also visited Flossenberg twice. My first visit was in Sep 1958 and the ovens smelled the same as the ovens at Dachau. I was living in Munich then at Warner Kaserne (SS baracks) and when the wind blew from Dachau, we didn't feel like eating. The smell would make a Holocaust denier change his mind.

Have you ever been to a concentration camp? When there were so many of them, how can you deny that this happened? Why don't you move to Iran? :)

I admire and respect you. you return respect with respect, and you allow us the opportunity to see into your personel life. That allows us not only to judge your words but also your heart. We rarely agree on the issues, but that is ok since we have different life experiences.
The question that I opened this thread with remains simple despite all of the fuss and furor that seems to have been generated. Should not all of the victims of the Holocaust ( Jews, Slavs, Romani, mentally and physically disabled, Homosexuals, Jehovahs Witnesses, Blacks and others ) be remembered ? So far no one has answered that question. [/B][/COLOR]
Don't you get it by now.

The Jews own the Holocaust story.

They are the ones who invented it; so they basically own the copy right to the story.

They are the stars in this theatrical production and everyone else is just bit players in the scene.

Besides, only the Jews can be victims; no one else counts. :doubt:

The question that I opened this thread with remains simple despite all of the fuss and furor that seems to have been generated. Should not all of the victims of the Holocaust ( Jews, Slavs, Romani, mentally and physically disabled, Homosexuals, Jehovahs Witnesses, Blacks and others ) be remembered ? So far no one has answered that question. [/B][/COLOR]
Don't you get it by now.

The Jews own the Holocaust story.

They are the ones who invented it; so they basically own the copy right to the story.

They are the stars in this theatrical production and everyone else is just bit players in the scene.

Besides, only the Jews can be victims; no one else counts. :doubt:

Mentally ill much? :cuckoo:

Arab-American Psychiatrist And Human Rights Activist Dr. Wafa Sultan, Among "Time Magazine's 100 Men and Women Whose Power, Talent or Moral Example Is Transforming Our World" Wafa Sultan - The 2006 TIME 100 - TIME

Islime Is A Mental Disorder
When I examined the Koran, the hadiths and the Islamic books under my microscope, I came to the absolute conviction that it is impossible--IMPOSSIBLE-- for any human being to read the biography of Muhammad and believe in it and yet emerge a psychologically and mentally healthy person.

Do you remember the way that Muhammad killed Asma bint Marwan? His followers tore her body apart limb from limb while she was breastfeeding her child. When they returned to him shouting, "Allah Akbar," he said: "Two goats would lock horns over her." As you know, goats lock horns over the most inconsequential thing. For Muhammad, however, the killing of a woman while breastfeeding was too trivial an incident for goats to lock horns over. Is this a prophet of God?

The language of Islam is a negative, dead language, replete with violence, anger, hatred and racism. Man is a product of his language, the outcome of the negative and positive language to which he is exposed in his lifetime. If his life is dominated by negative language, he will emerge as a negative, reckless and non-productive person who rejects everything. This is why the negative language of Islam has failed. It has failed to produce people with a positive outlook. It has produced negative people. If we take a look at Islamic societies, we see what that negative man [Muhammad] did.

Islam is a political doctrine which imposes itself by force. Any doctrine whatsoever that calls to kill those who do not believe in it is not a religion. It is a totalitarian doctrine that imposes itself by force.

Read about the life of Muhammad. What do you find there? Nothing but his raids and and his wives. I shudder when I hear the hadith: A woman's paradise is under her husband's foot. The Islamc teachings have become dreadful in the skulls of the Muslims. I see no alternative butr to open these skulls and to clean the life-threatening cancerous cells in these brains.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_g4cMjpiBpA]Islam & Mental Illness (Arabic with Subs.) - YouTube[/ame]

Hoss;
I admire and respect you. You return respect with respect, and you allow us the opportunity to see into your personel life. That allows us not only to judge your words but also your heart. We rarely agree on the issues, but that is ok since we have different life experiences.
I will simply say I have attended Holocaust Remembrance Day ceremonies and everyone you listed has been given remberance and respect. However this Day was started by Zionists in Israel who were survivors to honor the 6 million Jews. It doesn't take away the remembrance of the other victims. It is NOT a slap in the face of non-Jews. Other countries can have their own events if they so desire. My question is: Do others try to give the impression the Jews are responsible for the fate of other victims?

In 7 years stationed in Germany, I have been to Grafenwohr training area many times. Also visited Flossenberg twice. My first visit was in Sep 1958 and the ovens smelled the same as the ovens at Dachau. I was living in Munich then at Warner Kaserne (SS baracks) and when the wind blew from Dachau, we didn't feel like eating. The smell would make a Holocaust denier change his mind.

Have you ever been to a concentration camp? When there were so many of them, how can you deny that this happened? Why don't you move to Iran? :)

So Sunni decides to neg me without even answering my question... ? ? (and yes, i negged him first :) )

So Sunni decides to neg me without even answering my question... ? ? (and yes, i negged him first :) )
Never 'neg' a holocaust denier. They will haunt you for an eternity.

The holocaust was a very minor event in WWII, so give it up already gramps.

Why do so many people act like supporting Israel is some kind of litmus test for being a patriotic American?

Israel is Not our 51st state; nor is defending it written into the Constitution or listed as one of the Amendments.

Why do so many people act like supporting Israel is some kind of litmus test for being a patriotic American?

Israel is Not our 51st state; nor is defending it written into the Constitution or listed as one of the Amendments.

This has nothing to do with supporting Israel...it's about the murder of so many people & the unbelievable fact that people like you can deny it ever happened.

This has nothing to do with supporting Israel...it's about the murder of so many people & the unbelievable fact that people like you can deny it ever happened.
More people in the world could care less; or don't believe in the Holocaust myth, than those who accept this fable as true.

It's mainly Europe, Canada, and the U.S. who believe in the Holohoax.

China's 1 billion people could care less.

India's 1 billion people; of which a large portion is muslim. Either don't care or don't believe.

Other Asian countries with large populations have their own worries; so fretting about the Holohoax is very low in the priority list.

South America doesn't rate Holocaust belief very high on the agenda either; especially Argentina and Chile.

1 billion muslims world wide definitely don't believe in the Holocaust nonsense.

So in essence, those who believe in the so called Holocaust are globally in the minority. :eusa_angel:

Hoss;

Of the 50 million people who died in World War 2, most were soldiers from just about every country in the world at that time, and civilians from bombings, etc. About 12 million people died in concentration camps, half of whom were Jews, whom Hitler especially hated. Because the Jews are such a small people (12 million people), there is hardly a Jewish family not affected by the Holocaust. My own dad's family (his parents, 2 sisters and a brother) were wiped out, and I never knew them. As for blacks, although Hitler was a racist, most of the concentration camp victims were in Europe, where not many blacks lived at that time.

Forum List

Back