Less than 1/2 of the victims of the Holocaust remembered

BELZEC, CHELMNO, SOBIBOR , TREBLINKA, MAJDANEK, BERGEN BELSEN, BUCHENWALD, the list goes on

The first FOUR were EXTERMINATION camps like Auschwitz, along with T.II. The next, concentration camps where hundreds of thousands died. Add in Sachsenhausen, Treblinka, and Theresienstadt. SIX million is a conservative number.

You posted bogus biblical verses trolled from nazi websites and you ran away when I called you on it. You don't really have credibility

they were not bogus. and were not from "nazi websites". It's not like the talmud is secret anymore.

Sure, they were bogus. I corrected your bogus Talmudic and Biblical verses in two seconds. You ran away like a schoolgirl seeing a spider

Don't you feel foolish?

you gave me a quote from the book of Leviticus not the talmud.

BELZEC, CHELMNO, SOBIBOR , TREBLINKA, MAJDANEK, BERGEN BELSEN, BUCHENWALD, the list goes on

The first FOUR were EXTERMINATION camps like Auschwitz, along with T.II. The next, concentration camps where hundreds of thousands died. Add in Sachsenhausen, Treblinka, and Theresienstadt. SIX million is a conservative number.

I disagree but I got to get some sleep but will bump this in the morning.

they were not bogus. and were not from "nazi websites". It's not like the talmud is secret anymore.

Sure, they were bogus. I corrected your bogus Talmudic and Biblical verses in two seconds. You ran away like a schoolgirl seeing a spider

Don't you feel foolish?

you gave me a quote from the book of Leviticus not the talmud.

You're stuck on stupid, again. I corrected your BOGUS Biblical and Talmudic references you trolled from nazi websites and you ran like the Roadrunner.

You are one dumb sack of shit.

I would ask the people who have posted on this thread to accept the number of Jews killed as 6,000,000 as I gave it in the opening post on this thread. The reason that I used that number is that in my research ( consisting of many hours if not days ) that is the number that seems to at this point in time to have the most historical reliability ! I would suggest that if people want to debate the number they start a different thread to do so. The purpose of this thread was to recognise the millions of others that were also killed in the Holocaust, can we please get back to that !!!

Quote: Originally Posted by patrickcaturday
Quote:
Defining the Holocaust
In 1979, the President's Commission on the Holocaust provided the following definition to help guide the Council and its observances:

The Holocaust was the systematic, bureaucratic annihilation of six million Jews by the Nazis and their collaborators as a central act of state during the Second World War; as night descended, millions of other peoples were swept into this net of death. It was a crime unique in the annals of human history, different not only in the quantity of violence -- the sheer numbers killed -- but in its manner and purpose as a mass criminal enterprise organized by the state against defenseless civilian populations. The decision to kill every Jew everywhere in Europe: the definition of Jew as target for death transcended all boundaries.... The concept of the annihilation of an entire people, as distinguished from their subjugation, was unprecedented; never before in human history had genocide been an all-pervasive government policy unaffected by territorial or economic advantage and unchecked by moral or religious constraints.... The Holocaust was not simply a throwback to medieval torture or archaic barbarism, but a thoroughly modern expression of bureaucratic organization, industrial management, scientific achievement, and technological sophistication. The entire apparatus of the German bureaucracy was marshaled in the service of the extermination process.[5 ]
Days of Remembrance of the Victims of the Holocaust - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Quote:
We must never forget, however, that for each person who was rescued and survived the Holocaust, countless more were killed. As we remember stories of rescue, therefore, we must first honor the memory of Holocaust victims by countering indifference with vigilance and apathy with action.2012 Days of Remembrance

It is truly right and fitting that we remember all of the victims of the Holocaust;

A ) the 6,000,000 Jews that were killed

B ) the approximately 1,800,000 Polish Slavs that were killed

C ) the approximately ( estimates vary ) 7 to 12 million Russian Slavs ( including 3,200,000 POWs ) that were killed

D ) the approximately 1,500,000 Romani that were killed.

E ) also the physically and mentally disabled, the homosexuals, the Muslims, and others that were killed.
All of these were killed by the same means as the Jews were killed !!!

If we only remember the Jewish victims then we are being indifferent to the millions of others that suffered the same horrors ! If we do not tell the true history of the Holocaust and learn all of it's lessons, then we will not remain vigilant , and thus NOT be prepared to counter the conditions that will allow another Holocaust to occur ! So everyone here should take an oath that when the Holocaust is remembered they will do their best to tell the whole story

I SWEAR TO DO SO
Quote:

Originally Posted by Peach

Jehovah's Witnesses were also killed.

Quote: Originally Posted by patrickcaturday

You are absolultly correct I apologise for not including them and the Blacks that were also killed. THAN YOU AND AGAIN I AM SORRY

Last edited:

Say goodnight, Gracie.

Defining the Holocaust
In 1979, the President's Commission on the Holocaust provided the following definition to help guide the Council and its observances:

The Holocaust was the systematic, bureaucratic annihilation of six million Jews by the Nazis and their collaborators as a central act of state during the Second World War; as night descended, millions of other peoples were swept into this net of death. It was a crime unique in the annals of human history, different not only in the quantity of violence -- the sheer numbers killed -- but in its manner and purpose as a mass criminal enterprise organized by the state against defenseless civilian populations. The decision to kill every Jew everywhere in Europe: the definition of Jew as target for death transcended all boundaries.... The concept of the annihilation of an entire people, as distinguished from their subjugation, was unprecedented; never before in human history had genocide been an all-pervasive government policy unaffected by territorial or economic advantage and unchecked by moral or religious constraints.... The Holocaust was not simply a throwback to medieval torture or archaic barbarism, but a thoroughly modern expression of bureaucratic organization, industrial management, scientific achievement, and technological sophistication. The entire apparatus of the German bureaucracy was marshaled in the service of the extermination process.[5 ]
Days of Remembrance of the Victims of the Holocaust - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

We must never forget, however, that for each person who was rescued and survived the Holocaust, countless more were killed. As we remember stories of rescue, therefore, we must first honor the memory of Holocaust victims by countering indifference with vigilance and apathy with action.
2012 Days of Remembrance

It is truly right and fitting that we remember all of the victims of the Holocaust;

A ) the 6,000,000 Jews that were killed

B ) the approximately 1,800,000 Polish Slavs that were killed

C ) the approximately ( estimates vary ) 7 to 12 million Russian Slavs ( including 3,200,000 POWs ) that were killed

D ) the approximately 1,500,000 Romani that were killed.

E ) also the physically and mentally disabled, the homosexuals, the Muslims, and others that were killed.
All of these were killed by the same means as the Jews were killed !!!

If we only remember the Jewish victims then we are being indifferent to the millions of others that suffered the same horrors ! If we do not tell the true history of the Holocaust and learn all of it's lessons, then we will not remain vigilant , and thus NOT be prepared to counter the conditions that will allow another Holocaust to occur ! So everyone here should take an oath that when the Holocaust is remembered they will do their best to tell the whole story

I SWEAR TO DO SO

Well, then, you've got your work cut out for you. The Jews have done their best to remember every Jew by name who was killed in the Holocaust, so you need to get busy remembering all 1,800,000 Poles, 7,000,000 to 12,000,000 Russians and 1,500,000 Romani by name. Be sure to check back in when your memorial list is complete.

I would ask the people who have posted on this thread to accept the number of Jews killed as 6,000,000 as I gave it in the opening post on this thread. The reason that I used that number is that in my research ( consisting of many hours if not days ) that is the number that seems to at this point in time to have the most historical reliability ! I would suggest that if people want to debate the number they start a different thread to do so. The purpose of this thread was to recognise the millions of others that were also killed in the Holocaust, can we please get back to that !!!

Obviously we can't because the thought that his Nazi comrades have been blamed for 6 million when perhaps only 5.5 million Jews were slaughtered causes him to lose sleep. As much as you might like to believe you are on the side of truth and justice, you are simply fodder for the hate mill of bigoted idiots like "Truthseekeer." One day you will face the fact that you are either with him and his comrades or against them. There is no middle ground.

Obviously we can't because the thought that his Nazi comrades have been blamed for 6 million when perhaps only 5.5 million Jews were slaughtered causes him to lose sleep. As much as you might like to believe you are on the side of truth and justice, you are simply fodder for the hate mill of bigoted idiots like "Truthseekeer." One day you will face the fact that you are either with him and his comrades or against them. There is no middle ground.
These Islamist worshippers are funny. The Nazis, if anything, were meticulous at keeping records and numbers. By their own admission and all the Nazi leaders that got caught, they admitted to killing 6 million Jews, and showed the records for it. The modern German government also confirms this. Yet, we suddenly have some Neo Nazis, White Supremacists, KKK, Islamists, and Arabs that seem to know better than the Nazis and Germans themselves! That's why they passed anti Holocaust denying laws in Germany itself. I bet you Everytime that idiot Ahmadinejad rants with his Holocaust denying crap,the Germans are watching him on TV laughing, going "look at this chimp, WTF does he know?"

I'm fucking sick of hearing about the holocaust. Give it up already! 100 million+ people died in WWII, only 6 mil were Jews. So shut the fuck up already!

The " Jews" were the only ones spoken of in the script your masters are following. They had to invent IsNtReal before they could begin prepping for The Final War.
Stock up on popcorn and stick around. It'll be big fun !

Yup.

Lots and lots of people of various races, religions, ethnics, and political POVs dies died at the hands of the NAZI vermin.

Quibbling about the exact statistics of horror serves what purpose?

None I can think of.

The so call Holocaust is the largest fraud ever perpetrated in the history of the world.

It's just a money making scam the Zionists invented in order to extort billions from the Western nations.

Last edited:

There was also Flossenberg in Germany....i got to visit that camp a couple yrs ago when visiting my son that's in the service, he was stationed at Graffenweir (sp?) which is about 45 minutes from the camp...here's a few pics....

caroljo-albums-germany-picture4395-flossenberg-memorial.jpg

Flossenberg Memorial area

caroljo-albums-germany-picture4394-oven-flossenburge-concentration-camp.jpg

Oven (they had only 1 so many were buried in a big mound in the memorial area)

caroljo-albums-germany-picture4393-showers-flossenberg.jpg

"Shower" room

caroljo-albums-germany-picture4392-flossenberg.jpg

Flossenberg yard

This was a smaller camp that most, only had 1 oven. The picture of the Memorial area...to the left (that i didn't get a pic of!!) is a huge mound that is covered with grass, which was all the bodies that didn't get put in the oven. Very sobering place!!!

The so call Holocaust is the largest fraud ever perpetrated in the history of the world.

It's just a money making scam the Zionists invented in order to extort billions from the Western nations.

So you're a holocaust denier?
Revisionist; the alleged "facts" need to be examined by current historians so that the "truth" of the so called Holocaust can be told.

So you're a holocaust denier?
Revisionist; the alleged "facts" need to be examined by current historians so that the "truth" of the so called Holocaust can be told.

Yes, but there is a difference between investigationg things that can be questionable (like the amount of people slaughtered or dates of events) and between saying that the holocaust didn't happen, which is what you did.

"Shower" room
The authorities claim this is the original "gassing" room that has been left just as they found it.

Yet, it has windows!! :lol:

We are supposed to believe that deadly zyklon gas was pumped into a room with windows.

And the alleged victims didn't try to break them and escape a torturous death?

Wouldn't the guard's standing outside of the build also be gassed?

Just more Holohoax nonsense. :cuckoo:

Last edited:

"Shower" room
The authorities claim this is the original "gassing" room that has been left just as they found it.

Yet, it has windows!! :lol:

We are supposed to believe that deadly zyklon gas was pumped into a room with windows.

And the alleged victims didn't try to break them and escape a torturous death?

Wouldn't the guard's standing outside of the build also be gassed?

Just more Holohoax nonsense. :cuckoo:

Don't show off your ignoracny.

Shower rooms and gas rooms were totally different. the captives were taken to shower rooms after being head-shaved so they could be cleaned.

The gas rooms were totally closed and different.

Sad, really, that the Holocaust is amusing you

Forum List

Back