Legalizing Drugs Eliminates The Black Market

Deviants and dopers just prefer to make cartel sociopaths rich, is all. They enjoy reading about all the mass murders in LAtin America their dope purchases finance, and all the crack whores infesting the streets and emergency rooms and morgues. It makes them feel all 'revolutionary n libertarian n stuff. It's their Burb brat idea of 'free Dum fightin'.
Where did you find crack because that is so 1990s.

Hardly.

It just changes the business of dealing grass. Instead of importing it from Mexico or Jamaica, its more of a matter of counterfeiting tax stamps and selling bricks of legal grass that fall off of trucks. Different skills are needed to be a successful pusher than in the past.

Nothing really new about that. Other forms of vice have seen similar transitions. Pimping used to be done right on the streets, with the pimp giving instruction to his hoes and bitches. Now its done online on Craig's List.
not hardly....every person that goes to a legal shop is a customer the cartel dont get...thats money they dont see....

Not. I always hear lefties say we need to legalize drugs to eliminate the black market. But, apparently, they are wrong about that. Who would have ever guessed?

Legal weed is ridiculous

Legalize and tax makes it more expensive....I tried 'splaining this to the potheads back in the day, but tha maths is hard for them.
It also allows for better Control over the price. Criminals can basically charge whatever they want for marijuana. A lot of cities marijuana markets are controlled by one or two major gangs. And the dealers connected with those gangs can charge whatever they want.
Taking those gangs control of the product away from the free market to take over, And prices will go back down to where they are based on market factors instead of what criminals want to charge.

I can go to california and buy an ounce of weed for far less than I would be able to buy it in a state where it's still illegal. Even with the added sales taxes.

Forum List

Back